Why do Trumpniggers all of a sudden want people like Assange, chelsea manning, Edwward Snowden, etc...

Why do Trumpniggers all of a sudden want people like Assange, chelsea manning, Edwward Snowden, etc. pardoned when prior to the 2016 election they were all in favor of killing them for revealing classified American secrets?

washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/2/donald-trump-edward-snowden-kill-traitor/

washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/2/donald-trump-edward-snowden-kill-traitor/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p46tS6H1aUY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

uh, excuse me but according to my memory half of pol always made fun of bradley manning for being a tranny whilst calling for his head as a traitor

Because trump supporters and logic doesn't work
They will pull any amount of mental gymnastics in order to justify what their god emperor does

>Because trump supporters and logic doesn't work

Wonder how they would feel if wikileaks revealed dirt on Donald Trump.

ok Trudeau.

youtube.com/watch?v=p46tS6H1aUY

We're not a single entity.
I've always made fun of the tranny, Snowden and Assange are a heros for waking people up to what their governments are doing.
I supported Trump mostly because of his stances on Syria, Russia and the media.

Stop shitposting, faggot.

>Snowden and Assange are a heros for waking people up to what their governments are doing.

Ok so you voted for Trump who's pro-Patriot Act and NSA spying.

>Why do Trumpniggers
because you're strawmanning

why does OP suck massive cocks?

Why is it that self-hating Marxist faggots are so pissed with Snowden and Assange?

Your entire argument basically boils down to: "if only you hadn't know what a collusionary and corrupt bunch of scumbags the DNC, Media and Hillary Campaign were, we'd have won!".

You lost, now fuck off with your stupid circular arguments.

lol'd at your post

its almost as weak and self-righteous as the villain in a scooby doo episode when he gets de-masked.

This.

I've supported Wikileaks no matter what. Sup Forums's only liking Assange and Snowden now because they're convenient friends.

>CTR niggers jerking each other off - the thread

Priceless.

>because you're strawmanning

>I don't know what strawmanning is the post

You faggots support ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING that is politically supportive of Trump's positions.

Posting about trump with a link from 2013? Jesus christ you're not even trying anymore

What the fuck are you talking about? Assange changed sides, so he's good. The other two should be shot.

lmao what is this drivel

KIKE
I . . K
K . .I
EKIK

>Hillary voted for the patriot act.
I didn't say Trump aligned perfectly with my views.

>Posting about trump with a link from 2013?

How does this change anything faggot? Was Trump a different person in 2013?

same goes for Hillary.

At least Trump actually has balls, and grabs them by the pussy.

As opposed to Hillary fondling children's genitals...

Why do libtards want war with Russia and Israel when prior to the 2016 election they were anti war?