DESIGNATED SHITTING STREET IN SAUDI ARABIA = WHITE WOMEN

"These guys are so rich, hate their wives and bored with life they are willing to pay anything for their crazy sex fetishes and I was crazy enough to expect the money. I’ve had to be gangbanged and bukkaked by over 20 Saudi royalty at once (made 40K) in two days so it was worth it. I’ve literally been pissed on and shitted on so many times I just don’t understand why they like it (after the 3rd time you get shit on you get use to it). I’ve had to have sex with a male German Shepard dog in front of them, I’ve had to stick numerous objects in my ass and their asses as well, I’ve got paid to eat shit, I’ve got paid to get beat up, I even had to stick a live Salmon in some 65 year olds man ass… I’ve had sex with their 14 year old boys to make them men, I’ve drank cups of c*m and have smeared my face with their shit"

Source: muricaderp.wordpress.com/2015/02/27/dubai-porta-potty/

Other urls found in this thread:

gossip.thedirty.com/riverside/being-a-porta-potty-is-not-all-its-cracked-up-to-be/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gossip.thedirty.com/riverside/being-a-porta-potty-is-not-all-its-cracked-up-to-be/

On it is my friend, me and 1 other girl, and 9 Arabian guys. 3 of the guys came in the room and all of them were wearing robes, the first guy takes his robe off, makes me get closer to the edge of the bed and then he sticks it in me… 3 to 4 minutes later, he makes this weird yelling noise in Arabian, takes his d*ck out, jumps on the bed and then c*ms all over my face. I tried to wipe it out of my eye and he slaps my hand then slaps me so hard in the face that c*m splatters everywhere and yells at me to not move white b*tch. So the next two guys take a little longer maybe 7 or 8 minutes and do the same. Now my face is just glazed, I hear all 3 walking out laughing and the servant comes to get me and tells me not to clean my face, takes my hand and walks me to the shower. I thought I was done, NOPE. While in the shower, my 3 guys come back in and literally just start pissing on me… My boyfriend is into Golden Shower’s so it was nothing new for me. They basically cleaned my face off with their pee. 10 minutes later, I finally get to wash off, and that was it. We sit down after we washed off had a great dinner, drank and did some more blow. Through out the night, different guys in groups of 1 to 4 would grab us take us in a room and have sex with us.. I wasn’t bad at all. The next night though, its when it got insane. After all day of out at sea and sex, the servants let us know tonight is the most import night so make sure we look our best. I walked into my sex room and it had plastic all on the bed, I figured they wanted to pee on me on the bed. So this time instead of 3 coming in the room, only 1 does. He has sex with me, c*ms all over my face again… and then Nik… he pops a squat and sh*ts all over my chest, and he was pushing it out it became really liquify and it got all over my face and in my mouth. (continued)

I instantly pop up and start throwing up everywhere, he grabs me by my hair slaps me so hard, and tells me he is not finished. But I could not stop throwing up since I had poo in my mouth. With his broke English, he told me if he doesn’t finish then I don’t get paid. Right there and then, I never had missed my boyfriend more. I just wanted him to hold me and cuddle with me… I couldn’t take it. So all of Sunday, I was secluded from everyone else, fed only once and dropped back off at the dock with everyone. I was notified that I would not get paid my 30K owed due to the fact I didn’t follow through. I don’t even care, I still made 10K, but I just don’t see how these girls can do that. Its like having sex with Chubacca and his pissing and sh*tting on you after. THIS BUSINESS IS NOT FOR ME, Nik, thanks for getting it in my head that it is ok to be a Porta Potty because its not. I don’t know how these girls do it over and over. Not worth the money or self respect.

What a fucking joke we have become.

> Reading

It's still happening as we speak.

You know that cute girl's Dubai holiday pics you were browsing on facebook? Her face was pooped on by 10 Saudi sheikhs

>Saudis are so rich that wiping their ass with money is actually cheaper than what they do normally

tfw

Saudis...

>I just don’t understand why they like it
because it signifies superiority

>I never had missed my boyfriend more
kek

>I never had missed my boyfriend more. I just wanted him to hold me and cuddle with me
Nice

>my boyfriend

Fucking Jesus Christ

The ultimate cuck. He's basically kissing used toilet paper.

I wish I could nuke Saudi Arabia. Guess I have to wait until the sandniggers are broke.

As an autist, this truly disgusts me.

wont need to nuke them, they'll cannablise themselves

Typical female imho..

Why doesnt Putin nuke Saud Arabia ??

when will he be ultranukebased

I first read about it in early 2000s.
It all comes down to arabs (and in general Muslim with the exception of Persians) being cowards. They will attack weak: women and children as a form of "revenge" of them being nothing more than backwards camel jockeys while western civilization landed on the moon.

These white women will die of some weird sickness, they must have like 200 different infections

>40k in two days for eating shit
It was def not worth it. You get more when blowing up an ATM and it takes only 3 minutes

>getting gangbanged by complete strangers
>massive amounts of cum on your face
>getting it washed off by having all of them piss all over you
Not a word of being uncomfortable or hating it
>getting shit on
Immediately misses her boyfriend and judges other women who put up with it

What? Is she trying to say she has more integrity than them?

>tfw normies are geting cucked by arabs and niggers and theres nothing they can do about it
being kissless, virgin shut-in has its benefits :)

Not really, there's a nice area between where we are and where they are.

Yeah it's where the rich arabs are

immagine driving cars on H2O, instead of oil..

Do you believe a man whose deepest desire is to have a live salmon shoved in his rectum is happy and content with life?

>dumb useless cunt does dumb useless things

k normie, enjoy kissing abdulahs urinal ;)

>Reading comprehension

I'm saying they're not happy either

>Do you believe a man whose deepest desire is to have a live salmon shoved in his rectum is happy and content with life?
Post-salmon I guess he'd be

>40k for all that
>worth it
yeah...uhm... no?

Half of you would agree to get fucked by 20 arabs if you were able to make 40k; don't lie

Happier than the salmon.

Maybe he's so happy that he needs this to feel bad sometimes.

proves that woman got easier life

Daily reminder, Saudi Arabia bought some nukes from Pakistan.

And the media aren't saying a thing.

You'd probably do it for free

>40k

Kek that's like loose change to them. Make it 40million and we'll talk.

Hell, I'd do it for a Nintendo Switch prototype.

hot

>coming from a leaf

Well, I guess that's to be expected.

hope they do get nuked tho
the entire country maybe a couple other arab countries aswell for good measure

attacking the weak: a racial trait rather than a human trait.

keep living in your mother's basement bro, the world is a scary place for the enlightened like you

maybe it was punishment for the man and the joy was for the observers

>live salmon in an old man's ass
i bet they used it for sushi.

Got me good with that one Sven.

*WAHOO*
*ONE UP*
*SO LONG GAY BOWSER*

Shut the Fuck up muhamad

I'm sure this stuff happens, but this is obviously written by a jew larper.

Dude, SA had the US build nuclear reactors for them. I wouldn't be suprizedf the Ameri-Sharts gave them ICBM's

Some things never change, and that is that whites are a womanly sex puppet race on the receiving end of Arab dick forever. Lol. Ever since the Middle Ages, you have served in harems to please brown dick. You still do, it's your race's destiny.

White men would never be able to do the same to alpha Arabs.

>have sex with a male German Shepard dog
pics?

as if European nobles were any different

>expecting proof
This is a larp thread for cuck fetishists. youll get linked to the same lurid blog they always link to and the same exact story.
it's spam

Godamm it OP i JUST masturbated.

And this is why I will never marry. Fucking hell

Come to terms with hypergamy, understand female nature.

Is everyone here so autistic and gullible that they actually believe this LARPing faggot's blog?

Or are you all LARPing faggots as well, and I'm the autistic gullible one?

I want off this ride.

It's more complicated than just human trait.

It's cultural trait. In the west there is a culture of direct confrontation about things and as such preying on weak is a thing but it's not some subversive persuasion kind of thing. It's basically - oh look at this weak faggot I'm gonna fuck him up .

I've been to Emirates, worked there and I've learned a thing or two about Arabs. Where the west has that culture of direct confrontation, Arabs take proud from confronting things directly wherever they do it(that is - rarely), except on the level oil aristocracy operates they are completely conscious that they suck at those direct confrontation(especially against the west) which is a source of enormous butthurt.

The reason why they do it isn't fetishist. They are probably disgusted by it no less than the whores they hire. The whole thing however is based off very simple message - they stroke their egos thinking - hah now it's US who humiliate the kuffar(makes more sense than most would think - see sex with dogs, arabs hate dogs and think they're unclean)! If you remember the few-months old news about some French architect not getting paid, getting beaten up and forced to kiss the feet of some Saudi Princess who happened to have something to do with UN Human Rights Council - it's the same mentality.

They(as in Arab establishment) know that the moment they'd try to take on directly anybody in the west holding similarly-valuable position they would get wrecked so instead they humiliate peons as a subversive act of "revenge" on the culture that humiliated them over and over since Poitiers.

Man goes to the moon, a place where only a *selected* few has the fortune and skills to grace. These humans are celebrated amongst the human community.

Salmon goes into a human anus (not out of), a place where only a *selected* few has the fortune and skills to grace. These salmons are celebrated amongst the salmon community.

What is this larp? Literally rake.
No pics. No proof. Fake

Stupid whore. She got what she deserves.

America didn't land on the moon
It can't even get to space without Russian technology in 2017 lol

fair point

Just like my hentais

Why doesn't anyone on Sup Forums understand that these richtards Saudis have been subverting the west for decades. Their paid intellectuals come here to schools big or small to "lecture". You don't know their bosses because the so called professors are from the west. Every enemy of the west is hoping for its inevitable implosion.

Lmao there's literally proof all over twitter

Any IG model is probably an Arab cum dump

If arab sheikhs do it, why do we assume other ultra-rich don't do it? Like Putin, or Trump?

>I just wanted him to hold me and cuddle with me…
After all that? Who would want to cuddle with you?
You're a sick person.
Don't get help.
Just shoot yourself.
Lets see if Kek agrees....

>Don't get help.
>Just shoot yourself.
>Lets see if Kek agrees....
I guess Kek wants you to continue suffering.
WTF did u do in your previous life to deserve all that?

lol

That guy is a huge cuck and that woman toilet paper

This is very normal, typical behavior of Saudis.

arabs are litterally half black which is what the word arab means in jewbrew, lmao what did yo expect from an entirely cucked nation

Who cares, they are just kike puppets and Israel already has a ton of nukes any way.

If the kikes for one moment think SA is a threat their nukes will spontaneously combust.

There was a viral video of a Syrian Christian nun in Germany said that Saudis purchased the blood of Christians murdered in the Syrian civil war and they were collected in vials and sold to Saudis for $10,000, apparently the Saudis washed their hands with it for some religious reason.

Can someone post the video? Not sure if it's legit or not, but I felt physically ill watching it...

Arabs look like jew-nigger hybrids

>alpha Arabs.

Half them are fucking boys and animals and fighting in wars because the other half owns all the women. Arab race also has a lot of black in it.

Friendly reminder that saudi arabia is a abominable creation of the anglocuck empire