Adolf Hitler Worship Thread

ITT: We worship our Führer, Adolf Hitler.

I'll start.

>Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.

>The most precious possession you have in this world is your people. And for this people, and for the sake of this people, we will struggle and we will fight. And never slacken. Never tire. Never lose faith. And never despair.

I don't worship Idiots.

Faggot!

What do you say to this quote?

"Thou shall have no other gods before me"

Considering he was a devoted Christian I doubt he'd want you worshipping him

posting rare hitlers now

I don't care

Please fuhrer erase my impure Polish genes and whole population of eastern Europe which is obviously not white and thus has no right to this lebensraum.

Poll is a alt right board not a nazi virgin white powet board
please go back to stormfront thanks

i agree fuck off nazi scum

FUCK HITLER

Ruhe in Frieden, mein Führer

Hitler on debating Jews

''Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened!''

It's a shame that worshipping him is the lesson you'd take from his efforts.

The point of Hitler is that with enough determination it is possible for every one of us to do what he did, and even more as he himself believed. That's why you shouldn't worship him but rather get inspired.

Not sure about that. Hitler was an exceptional individual. A visionary and one of the best orators the world has ever seen.

He had the right ideas.

I have one question, off topic.
Why doesn't everyone just go to their own country they originate from?
Wouldn't that get rid of the race wars and many more problems produced by hate?

>Hitler was an exceptional individual.
Everyone can have a vision. He literally crawled out of the gutter to the top for his.

He's a fucking anime character if you think about it

Entitlement on the part of the people living where they shouldn't and a refusal of the ones pushing for it that their ideal isn't working out so well.

Most people nowadays aren't even willing to admit that there's a problem so you can imagine how likely it is that these people accept the reality.

If they don't agree send them to hell

Hitler was an incompetent individual who is the reason the third riech failed. Why should anyone worship him? Not to mention he thought Islam was better for Germany than Christianity.

If your going to worship any of the Nazi's, why would you worship him?

What did Hitler do before he became the Führer? I know he got rejected from art college.

After the First World War he got extremely involved with politics. It tool him a long time to actually rise to power.

Fuck Hitler, that dude was just evil

> The peoples of Islam will always be closer to us than, for example, France".
> HadCharles Martelnot been victorious at Poitiers [...] then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism, that cult which glorifies the heroism and which opens up the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone. Then the Germanic races would have conquered the world.

He walked the land healing people and raising the dead until he was crucified and resurrected 3 days later.

Think of the gravity of what he did man. Almost conquered all of Europe with a country that was burning its money for warmth just a few years ago. Yea he wasn't perfect and he should have listened to his generals more, but jesus christ any of us in that position wouldn't have done any better. It would have taken a literal deity to win that war once America joined the game. Also I'd like to see a source on that muslim claim, really doubt that.

I see why he could be respected, he accomplished much more than most humans have ever accomplished.

But he jeprodized everything, his land, his people, his country, because of his incompetence. He is the main factor to why everything he built was destroyed.

I see how you can respect him in a way, but I don't see how you can worship him as a man.

Fuck hitler he was just white trash, the men we should worship are Goebbles and Himmler, they helped him get shit done

Hopefully someone can answer this for me.

I have watched both documentaries Everything is a Rich Man's Trick and Hellstorm

The first one implies that the elites allowed Hitler to rise to power as they needed someone like him to push their agenda to where it is now. They claim he was a puppet like everyone else.

Can someone explain or disprove this as I find it hard to swallow that he was another pawn.

I agree he shouldn't be worshipped like a deity, but looked to as inspiration. In a few hundred years he will be looked at as a great leader and conqueror such as Alexander the Great, Ghengis Khan, etc. The stigma will almost certainly be gone by then.

If Hitler hadn't interfered with his generals, Russia would've been taken easily. Why are you worshipping a figurehead who overstepped his bounds and destroyed Europe as a result?

He had good intention

Hitler went insane, torn between good and evil in his heart. If you look to find what was good in him, you will enough to consider him and enlightened saint. If you look for the bad in him, you will find enough to consider him a demon among men. How could all this fit inside one personality? Simply put, it couldn't.

I'm sure every other "great" that people worship were just as bad, or even worse than Hitler.