Predict the next 8 years

Digits confirm

>Republican president
>Control of both houses
>State legislature supermajority
>Media has cried wolf on Trump so that even a mediocre presidency will look good to mainstream voters
>If they assassinate him, hardcore conservative Mike Pence will take over.
>As an outsider he can blame both bush and Obama
>A few reopened factories will lock in the swing states for 2020
>Deporting illegals will create more entry level jobs for low skill blacks, increasing Republican black vote
>Inner city democrats have aborted millions of potential dem voters in the 80s and 90s
>Children not aborted in strong dem households are mostly screwed up and will rebel by going conservative, or not have children thereby cutting their bloodline
>Lifting unnecessary environmental restrictions will create a massive wave of cheap energy and prosperity, simultaneously bankrupting Arab welfare states
>The Trump brand will save America
>Ivanka will secure the 2024 nomination unopposed and carry all 50 states although not DC

MFW

WITNESSED

>

Oy blyet.

Furthermore, the global centre of power will tilt back to the USA, once again becoming a true superpower.

China has a big population but their low GDP per capita, environmental problems, and inefficient central planning will fuck them.

Will I ever get my life in order, O Mighty Kek?

One off.

Portugal's only hope is to turn away from European degeneracy and embrace conservatism again. Perhaps they will rise again? The Netherlands has successfully remained a small trading power for centuries despite having a small population, you have a lot of learn from them.

America will benefit from bulk immigration as Trump's policies prove effective due to the size of the American market and global trade wars commence. They will start restricting immigration to only the best, causing a brain drain in the rest of the world.

CA will suffer an 8+ earthquake during Trumps first term, as punishment for trying to Cuck the USA.

IT HAS BEEN DECIDED

Bernie will die during Trump's second term, but by then nobody will care, due to winning overload

Whitenessed

>mfw

California experiences major social unrest when it is revealed how underfunded pension funds are. They try to increase taxes, and Silicon Valley begins to lose critical mass to Nevada and Texas, forcing CA into an economic death spiral.

Impeached within the first year

A major scandal erupts around the Obama administration, obliterating his legacy.

War

Praise be.

Chelsea Clintons husband is imprisoned for insider trading

My prediction is that Trump will fairly quickly get in a pissing match with GOP leaders in congress as well as China and several of our traditional allies in the EU. This will not be unpopular among his core but will draw enough support that congress will go after him every way they can. They will look to impeach via emoluments clause by the start of 2019

I want Styxhexenhammer666 to comment this

Ok maybe like 4 years of war.

Consider this timeline locked in...

Trump will get us into a war, probably with a Russian front of some small country.
This will last 9 years, like Afghanistan.

Within that time the economy will boost for a whole.

It's g w bush all over again.

Republicans always gets us into war.
Democractic means peacetime

Republicans always get rid of losers
Democrats means more freeloaders

>Democratic party slavery
> ^ it's related

The queen dies on Inauguration Day, which deals a crippling blow to the reptilian hive mind. Major changes afoot for the remainder of 2017!

>Republicans always gets us into war.
>Bush
>A Republican

>Democractic means peacetime
>Lyndon B. Johnson doesn't count
>FDR doesn't count
>Woodrow Wilson doesn't count
>Barack Obama doesn't count

3/10 made me reply

>Bush ((((((Republican))))))

>tfw the bends from so much winning

Need more than dvbs to confirm tho

China will grow larger.

Millions of progressives become red pilled after the mass deportations begin and life suddenly gets better. Voting Trump will still be taboo in CA in 2020, but he will get over 400 electoral college votes.

The next FOUR years is the second coming of GWB.

pls Mr.Trump, i can't take all this winning

Despite being a democrat, Warren Buffett will profit handsomely from the new infrastructure, including some small business supplying to wall subcontractors

To the contrary, the Bush family descends into obscurity as the neocons lose control. Jeb's stink of failure continues to plague the bush extended family well into the 21st century.

>To the contrary, the Bush family descends into obscurity as the neocons lose control.

This is John Bolton. Google him and get back to me before you spew bullsit.

Trumps victory and subsequent administration will be looked back upon as a major turning point in world history, and children will study it.

Hillary supporters will be seen as clueless hippies and corrupt warmongers.

>>Deporting illegals will create more entry level jobs for low skill blacks, increasing Republican black vote
do you think they're smart enough to know why they got jobs and change votes?

Plenty of room for improvement when you only have 8% of the black vote.

Kek wills it and may be will my prediction.

>Universities, College campuses, And other centers of higher learning will slowly begin to cease being the hives of SJWs and become home to a new modern Renaissance that prides itself on the pursuit of knowledge and dismissal of 'feels good' studies like feminist and trans studies.

:( Aww. I wanted muh pursuit of knowledge back.

Witnessed

Praise kek

Actually, we'll move back to a trade based apprenticeship for most jobs, including coding, rendering universities redundant.

Jobs like legal and medical will have strict certifications which are more effective than universities for preparing people for the workforce.

I cannot yet see the timeline about what university buildings are to be used for in the future.

Well damn. Although it would be cool to learn bio-technical engineering in a master apprentice style. It would almost be like learning sorcery

Converted into housing microdistricts complete with schools and stores.

¡Jeb! 2020

lol no

kek wills it

Fucking hell they don't give up.

ITS HAPPENING

eb coming through

kek speaks in strange ways

Oh fug

Slow and Steady.

KEK WILLS IT

Screencapped for when it happens user

Lowest energy get ever.

What did we do to irritate kek?

Will quints be enough to power him on?

Anarchists/leftists are going to attack and picket the wall. They'll lie set up camps and whatnot, getting in the way.

tl;dr version:
The USA becomes pretty fucking awesome again.
The UK doesn't do too bad after Brexiting either.

> MAGA & Brexit together at last

$hillary loses nomination to Vermin Supreme. The meme era has begun

wew

against liberals and progressives

WE'RE GONNA WIN. WE'RE GONNA WIN. WE'RE GONNA WIN WIN WIN.

cool digits bro

TRUMP WALL! Muzzies BTFO!

repeat zeros are null and void, thats why its a repeat of no value, low energy number zero.

It's Happening! Slow and Steady boyz.

include me in screenshot pls clap