TIME TO PAY UP DRUMPFKINS

hahaha...

*chuckles softly*

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*roaring*

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/policies/immigration/?/positions/immigration-reform
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're fuckling stupid if you thought he was serious. As a wall supporter and s trump supporter even I knew that.

This is not an argument or even a talking point.

Awesome. The wall is happening!

Do you believe every headline you read head on or are you just a shill?

Pic related

Wow, it's like everyone who supported him always knew he meant we would get Mexico to pay for it by fixing the trade imbalance and not them literally giving us the money upfront.

Woooooow

>shockingly

The only shocking thing here is their ignorance of the issues they write about. The wall was always going to be paid by us if we want tit built any time soon. To be repaid by taxes imposed on mexico in various ways, and seizing remittance payments.

thanks America you guys just lost the future economical war... Investing in past technology will only throw away all your industry sector fought so much to conquer...

I was raised in America and from afar will see it collapse. The bases of your pyramid is as of now made out of 50% or so believers in this president and in it´s gorrila like political moves.

Some may indulge me and agree that america needed some said types of moves, but the excess in moves will ultimately start the crash

Yeah. I guess Mexican intellectuals cannot into economics.

Not sure if shill, shit poster or genuine retard.

>Taxes pay for illegal system abuse
>Illegals leave
>Taxes pay for wall to prevent illegals
>No longer paying for step 2

I fail to see how this is a problem.

>wanting a wall build out of Mexican funds

Yeah nah thanks I'd rather put hard earned cash into forting off the fucking beaners instead of piling a few cartel-supplied corpses on top of one another followed by various single mothers trying to sell me pointless shit

1 post by id

think again it's blantant shill bait, and it's fucking stupid.

HOLY FUCK HE'S ACTUALLY GONNA DO IT
THE MADMAN

see it as an investment
it will pay off

Lmao people still defending him

>Get a credit card
>Buy dinner

HAHAHAHAHAHAH BANKS BTFO THEY JUST PAID FOR MY F R E E DINNER HAHAHAHA HOW WILL BANKS EVER RECOVER?????

TRUMP ON DAMAGE CONTROL

on wait he fucking got elected already

look at whats going on in mexico right now and say theyre not paying for the wall

>actually thinking it was going to literally be paid up front by Mexico

Obviously he meant that they were going to cut financial aid to them to make up the cost or something you dolt.

it will be the first human built structure every mexican could see from their homes

>don't pay taxes
>threaten spics instead
>?????
>profit

It wont and you know it.

>Y-yeah t-they'll just pay us back later, I promise!

Drumpf supporters are this in deep denial.

untrue and not even funny

i think everyone knows thats mexicans built brick things in the jungles back in the day

Man I love this guy

>, and seizing remittance payments.

Are you saying we will seize money they earned and are sending to relatives in Mexico?

If so, that sounds pretty shitty. Make them pay taxes on their income, but then let them do whatever they like with it.

>retards actually thought Mexico would write Trump a check or something

Even so, the construction of the wall would be a great achievement. Only idiots fell for everything Trump said. He's still better than the alternatives though.

It will, hispanics commit crime at a higher rate than non-hispanic whites, so less Hispanics = less crime = less money needed for police.

>Sources say

Nice source

Also you'll be happy to know the wall is coming

>MFW he's STILL using the "Tweet part of your point to b8 the media and haters in general for more visibility" move and EVERYONE IS STILL FALLING FOR IT

>*le shitposts on le pol*
Guess what dipshit you have to pay for it too
No idea why you're laughing

Taxes on remittances will be increased and federal aid sent to Mexico will be decreased. This is basically what pays for the wall.

Personally I don't even care if mexico pays or not, as long as the fucker gets built.

This, I would rather pay for a wall than paying the 5 children for every muslim

>He's still better than the alternatives though.

Kind of sad isn't it?

You moron. If Mexico won't comply they'll get their money back in some way. Mexico is dependent on exports to the US.

the Jews are really desperate now, since one of their "canards" (ADL's fav word) was that "trump told NYT he will not actually build wall." not only is he building it, construction begins in APRIL!

Will fucking come back and help to lay the bricks myself. I also want a minefield in front of the Wall. Also, no one though the Spics would willingly pay. Once Trump begins seizing their Western Unions/Paypal, then the Spics will get the message.

Fake News.

Oh, is that right? Didnt hear donny mention that in any of his speeches.

What happened to Sup Forums? You guys are fucking brainwashed

So instead of 10+ million illegals with the right to social security you would have them deported and additionally have a massive import tax increase on mexican products...

How exactly isn't Mexico going to pay for the wall? Leftists cannot into economics

American tax payer dollars still have to pay for it dipshit, are the people going to get the money back or is the government?

Lol, the wall is still going up, that's all I really give a fuck about. I bet anti-Trumpers are more upset about that in itself.

Hey, as long as it gets built, i'm happy.

>I-I-I don't care

Even funnier that there will be no wall now. They are talking about a FENCE.

Even funnier? Law abiding men and women won't get the jobs. Criminals will.

>still regurgitating the fence bullshit
Oh my.

He wants to put tariffs and shit in Mexican imports so in the long run Mexico pays, but we pay up front

It's mostly about taxing the money mexicans send home.

He explained several times it would be played for in tax dollars and Mexicans would

But we are ripping the US off, aren't we? It seems to me that we can.

I see no proof, but I figured US would still be paying for a large portion, if not most.
I'm treating this like fake news, that's accidentally half true.
Don't care though. The wall's still going up, and you've just added another metre to it!

That's pretty clever. I can believe that.

The money will be coming out of the money Mexico gets from the US if they refuse to pay. It's like your parents taking expenses out of your allowance, since you're probably a child who can't understand this simple concept.

(Magyar half-breed, here.)
The great wall of Hungary is a fence, and it actually stopped 99% of muslims.
Just long enough to round them up, identify them, and send them to the western countries, who love them so much.

Will cut funding to all sanctuary cities.

>he didnt literally mean lock her up!
>he didnt literally mean he was going to build a wall and make mexico pay for it!
>he didnt literally mean he was going after goldman sachs!

I don't care.
Until he commits mass murder and architects a muzzie coup in a secular country, like Hillary, they won't even be equal on "who's the bigger shithead" contest.

Nega-Laszlo, the point is that while Trump did mention a fence, he said it'll be where the geography doesn't allow a wall. It was clearly said in this context only.
Meanwhile the media jumped on the fence part and now behave like it's going to be just fence.
Fun isn't it.

>trump says the entire campaign that the wall will be funded by tariffs and taxes on money sent to mexico
>he wants to get the wall up now (RAPID BUILD), so he's going to use taxpayer money to start and "charge" mexico later
>WOW TRUMP I THOUGHT MEXICO WAS GOING TO GIVE US A GIANT NOVELTY CHECK FOR THE FULL AMOUNT UPFRONT I AM NOW A #HILLSHILL

He's had it all written out for you to read for months, you kangaroo-fucking faggot.

not the point, he never said that he would make the American people (the taxpayers) pay for the wall.

show me then cunt

What would happen on this board if in October 2016, someone suggested the wall wouldn't be paid by Mexico?

>claims hillary won by muh 6 million
>doesn't realise that muh 6 million more people are gonna be paying taxes towards something they didn't want

Whew liberals btfo again

Sorry, can anyone explain to me by what mechanism Mexico could ever be legally coerced into dropping a single dime on and american domestic policy initiative that is baldly hostile to them?
>we're going to bomb the fuck out of iraq and make them pay for the bombs!
oh... wait.....

At least our tax dollars will finally go to something useful. So go fuck yourself, kike.

At least this lie isn't too upsetting for you.

>Trump stops jobs from moving from US
>Companies like carrier automate to save money in absence of cheap Mexican labor.

How backwards the US should ensure it gets factory goods entirely from foreigners for good economics.

donaldjtrump.com/policies/immigration/?/positions/immigration-reform
There's a more detailed one written elsewhere, but do your own homework, you koala cocksucker.

Are you retarded? Did you think Mexico was gonna pay up front for the wall? It's called economics go pick up a book jeez

Moron, you'll be paying for it.
Funny isnt it?

L M A O he fell for the "Mexico gon pay hurr durr" drivel.
Us true Trump supporters knew all along we would pay for it ourselves, the Mexico thing was just a stunt.

>getting played by 40d chess player
Its alright, not everyone is smart

>Msm keeps embarassing itself by confirming they never read Trump's policies.

Okay please take my money for this wall trump *converts gibs to wall* ayooo where my gibmedats b at?

They have to pay it back.... We want it fast not in 20 years.. Nice try shill.. check your facts

These.

Unless Mexico gets annexed by the U.S., they're not in a position to agree to pay for the wall.

The Wall is a dumb idea, but it's better than Hillary.

This. Did you think he was just going to send them a bill? They'll end up paying indirectly.

I don't know man, here in beanerland we are burning since Trump got elected.
The national coin dropped, the ford incident, he is trying the same with Toyota. And finally a lot of industries don't want to pay the tax prizes Trump plans to enforce if you build here.

>US on course to inevitably be overtaken by mexicans
>Support for shit like sanctuary cities will only increase.
>Build a permanent structure fairly invulnerable to politics to stem tide

What a terrible idea, Trump should instead focus on enacting policies that will get reversed once he leaves office.

>Deport illegals
>less tax money needed for their services
>taxes get lowered
>people save money

It's as simple as that aussiebro

that was literally always the plan, Ahmed

I don't care either way, just build it ASAP. Mere bag of shells.

I honestly don't give a fuck. I'm willing to pay more taxes if it means we finally get that damn wall.

It's still worth it shit I'd donate $500 upfront.

I'd love to see what Mexico looked like if America was far less friendly to you. If our capitalists stopped bringing industry to you, if we found other means of acquiring drugs, if we actually stopped your people from coming and leeching on our economy, what would be left?

The entirety of existence in Mexico seems reliant upon the will of the U.S., we drop you, heaven knows what will be left.

Doesn't matter. It's worth ever ypenny no matter how it's funded.

But he's already clarified that Mexico will have to compensate us involuntarily for it. It was never stated that getting the money from them would precede the construction of the wall.

a question to all the ameriturds:
When Trump said "Mexico will pay", did you actually believe he will write a bill to Mexico and ask them for money to fund the wall?
Did none of you ever think of "the states may be in an advantageous position and can obtain money from Mexico through many ways"?
No wonder almost 3mio. more of you totally retarded idiots voted for Clinton, you are pretty lucky to have such a president having your back for the next 4 years.
If we would have given the vote to your people they would've cucked the whole world, I hate you stupid shits.

Taxes used to keep illegals out instead of being speny on Welfare

wtf I love taxes now

Doesn't matter we still want the wall and it's going to get built. I'd give $500 dollars to the U.S government as long as it gets built.

-Did Trump say Mexico was going to fund the wall UP FRONT?

No, he did not. He said they were going to pay for the wall. He didn't specify a time when that would happen.

-Did Trump say Mexico was going to pay the entire amount for the wall all at once?

No, he did not. He said they were going to pay for the wall. He didn't specify how long that would take them.

-Did Mexico agree to pay for the wall?

No, they did not. So they aren't just going to fork over money. It might be ages till Mexico comes up with money or we make trade deals with them that have the wall cost figured into the agreements.

Let's get the wall built. That's the most important step. Then we can charge the cost of the wall to Mexico in the form of tariffs or fees over the next 100 years. And bam..Mexico still pays for the wall.

If you can't apply your thinking to how many possible routes there are to this wall happening, or Mexico paying for it, you are pretty stupid, OP. Are you sure English is your first language?

I'd fucking donate, is there anything going on?
I hope you guys understand that what's happening over at your place right now may even turn Europe around.
So please, don't fuck it up again

>thank you for correcting the record