Refute this

Refute this

Dumb niggers got played lmao

we invented the game and designed the stage you perform on

idk there were civilizations before America that were equally successful that didn't use niggers

also America isn't made of cotton, and America didn't even take in the bulk of the slave trade. Most slaves went to South America, and you can see that really did a lot of good.

Slaves built America because everything in America is made of cotton, right?

/thread

Using this logic, mankind did not build anything, their tools did.

> Pic related

>niggers think they help society by playing basketball

Lol

Other sovereign nations had higher numbers of African slaves, yet never reached super power status....And I never saw any blacks operating construction equipment, wearing hard hats, carrying blue prints when building skyscrapers.

Any knowledge of building anything was taught to the blacks, by white men when they arrived, the Africans had no knowledge to build.

It is not logical to believe Africans were the ancient time travelers, built the cradle of civilization...Yet they can't grow a potato in Zimbabwe.

good
now you can build another one on your OWN continent

The funny part is that all niggers did was pick cotton, almost all of the great improvements and industry happened in the north and was possible because of capitalist Giants and white immigrants (also a few Asians)

We need to bring this up more often.
If they WUZ KINGZ N SHIET, how come the continent they inhabit is so poorly developed?

>picking cotton is building a country

Woah boy.

>90% of the US never owned slaves, and were still profitable

Many countries have done more for humanity than America without slaves.

>there has been no development since slavery ended

Not to mention the country was basically razed after the Civil War and we had to start over.

Notice they always mention america, and not anything before like, i dunno, Europe's entire history

Explain how niggers didnt build africa then.
If you built america with a small percentage of slaves. then how cant you build your own continent?

Because of Euro colonization and us enslaving them of course :^)

>this is what poorly educated blacks actually believe

So...
Europe beat you with far superior technology, europeans made that technology before any slaves settled there. And Blacks still think theyre the superior race.
I know youre not serious btw

Or the Arab history, who was by far the worst in that sense.

Didn't know America was made of cotton

How do we get niggers to part with their ego, Sup Forums?

and africa is only the way it is because you didn't have a white guy to prop up? what the fuck idiot point are you trying to make nigger

Whips used to get the job done I guess

Whenever I hear "AYO WE NIGGUHS BUILT AMERICA N SHIT" I just laugh internally. Yeah, picking cotton is what builds a country... sure. I wonder how the north was so much more technologically and socially advanced by that time period despite there being virtually no niggers or cotton picking operations..?

Whites went to africa and put 8n plumbing so blacks didnt have to walk to the river every day. The whites left. Thought it was going to help the poor negroes.

The nigs dug up the pipes and made jewelry out of it.....

You've got niggers out here believing melanin is a mystical energy source...
Remember to stay in school.

Mexicans did it first.

Besides English is mostly derived from Arabic.
Whites have nothing but false history

About as much as horses or some other now-defunct farm equipment built this country.