A little question for germans

Why the fuck are you still choosing her?

ask the germans who dont brows Sup Forums

This.

First off. We don't choose her. We choose a party. The party then chooses their candidate.

I am voting AfD. You won't find any CDU voters here. But from what I heard, the people who say they will vote CDU are people who "don't know who else to vote for".

When I say "then vote for the AfD, they are basically the CDU in the 1990s" they say "but they are Nazis, and I'm not a Nazi."

Whose computer did you steal you fucking gypsy?

He might be one one those rich super-gypsies that work as beggar-pimps

>rich super-gypsies

kekd

Keep on redpilling people.

Kinda this. Most people vote for a party out of habbit without thinking too hard about it and they tend to pick up this habbit from their family or sometimes their friends.

I am finally happy to be not alone anymore. I found a place here.

Whether you like her or not, I don't, she helps Germany stay the world first economy. And for a lot of people money is far superior to any other values.

Because in Germany, she is the most right wing mainstream electable politician out there. How scary is that?

True, although I noticed the die-hard SPD people, who are still living in the 1970s, are now coming around and saying "I can't vote for the SPD this time around". In Germany you can't really openly talk about who you are voting for like in America, so I often wonder who they are going to choose if not the SPD.

>voting afd
>not voting national sozialistisch
kys achmed

I do. Every time they start with their but but but Nazis crap, I ask them where they get this bullshit from and of course, it's from the FAZ or some other piece of shit newspaper. I ask them if they really read the AfD's main points and of course they didn't.

Like I said, they are essentially like the CDU was in the 90s but most people are too fucking dumb or pig-headed to realize that.

Dem gypsies probably stole the shit from Germany too for the sake of shitposting about the place back in a hole in gypsy land.

Sarah Wagenknecht... bwahahahahahahaha... oh my fucking sides.

Anybody with a real job, life responsibilites and a family is not voting die Linke. Sorry about that buddy.

i don't and i don't know wy some people seem to be.
But voting is so anonymous and secretive i start getting suspicious they fake every result to get it their way.
And if (when?) this comes out this will be one of the biggest political scandals in history.

AfD Wähler wie deiner einer sind die Ersten im Gas.

>rich super-gypsies

tell me how again she's bad? German economy is strongest in Europe and Europe is basically Germany's vassal state. Germany hasn't been this powerful on the international arena since 1941, explain to me why they're doing a bad job? Because there's a slight increase in people of foreign background?

Do Germans just wish we had nuked them too? I mean look at how Japan turned out. Nukes are good for the society.

absolutely this, people are simply too afraid of getting labeled as nazi's and the mainstream propaganda against the AFD is very strong, you basically can't tell anyone that you vote for AFD because you will be considered an evil Nazi immediately.

Exaclty, only issue she's really insulting Germany futur through her attitude and things will get darker soon for this country because of that.

this or that you americans wouldn't have installed an anti-german puppet government and anti-german education system :^)

>Sasha Grey: The Gypsy Princess

because our economy is about to collapse anyway.
Besides, what does living in a super rich country give you when you can barely get out on the streets because everythign si going to shit.
Nowadays your GF could get raped, you could get assaulted, stolen at by gypsies and mudslimes etc.
i rather live in a medium-rich country with a healthy and homogenous society than in a multicultural super state that will crash into anarchy and civil war once the inevitable economic collapse comes desu.

All those fags writing that people don't vote AfD because they don't wanna be called "nazis" are very wrong. No one here cares about our past. That's a fairytale told by retards on Sup Forums and leftists who actually care.

They stick to the CDU (Merkel's party) because they voted them their whole life and it worked. German people love if something simply works and is stable. That's why they still vote for her even they are against her refugee politics. Because Germany is still not in that bad condition compared to most other nations on this planet. I'm not voting for her, I just want to let you know the real reason why she is going to be ellected again.