What is pol consensus on redhead people?

What is pol consensus on redhead people?

Hot

95% of them are ugly.

95% of people are ugly. Redheads just stick out because how rare they are and how beautiful they were supposed to be

well howdy little lady yer lookin perty gud there

i boned a 16 year old redhead girl when i was younger

the consensus is: pink nipples, pink anus, bad temper, little body hair

She's almost 40 and looks amazing.

Get out, Seinfeld

Will go extinct even faster than blonde women, it's sad.

They don't have souls.

My fetish desu.

Tend to be jews in eastern europe

>Sup Forums
>consensus
pick one

I claim them all by right.

Get your eyesight checked.
Her hair is fucking brown.
>95% of people are ugly
Sums up Jungle Hue Hue Land pretty good.

Been married to one for twenty years. I've always had a thing for redheads. Took awhile to find one that wasn't batshit crazy though. Never stick your dick in crazy.

Oh, my bad, I didn't realize Isla Fisher was a fucking brunette and not a redhead.

Go prep your bull mu-ham-mad

I'm married to one. Horrid without makeup but most women are..Very pale eye lashes make them look alien. But makes up for it because with the make up, even just eyeliner she's a 10/10. But can confirm she's the angriest women in the planet of she's tired..Hungry or horny. So she's always angry. Pink nipples are nice.

Ugly creepy subhuman.

>she's the angriest women in the planet of she's tired..Hungry or horny.
Sounds like you got yourself a woman, there, aussbro.

This. For some reason, a lot of redhead women are fucking nutcases. Thank god for all my other fetiches and israeli exchange students.
>they love dat big goyim cock

t. shitskin.

I want a red head wife?

But if crazy loves you she will never cheat, the perfect woman.

rare breed hawt

I fucking loved red heads ever since watching this shit when I was 5.

Nah, she'll just superglue your dick to your chest while you are asleep.

dated quite a few.

They are the most sexual women i have ever slept with.

Sadly they are whores between the ages of 18-25ish. But they do settle down good.

I prefer the women.
We need more of them.

That pale sexiness needs to be enriched.

Can be hot as hell.
My personal preference is:
dark hair+light eyes -> redheads -> rest

fpbp
I want one

Made for impregnation and endless breeding

I know four natural redheads.
One is a massive attentionwhore, has tattoos, pretends to be a BDSM sub.
The second one is a single mother, a feminist, is looking for nonmonogamous dating and distressed that post-baby she can no longer hit clubs and have men pay for all her drinks.
The third one is crazy even compared to the previous ones and I saw her drag my best mate to hell by being hot and cold in their relationship all the time. Had him on a 6 months no sex hiatus because she wasn't feeling it. Stalked him when he dumped her ass and finally dated some other broad to get over her.
Last one was mousy, ugly, unremarkable and had those bizarre ginger fingers, where it looks like the nail is trying to escape the nailbed and the fingers themselves look like uneven sausages.

So unless you have one of the ultra rare breeds like I wouldn't approach it.

That's hot, but not red.

Scottish here the redheads I have encountered have always been very sexy, but usually have personality problems, such as anger, depression and always full of themselves because they know guys chase them all the time.
My advice is to STAY AWAY.
I prefer brown haired girls.