How does the self proclaimed "super power" feel knowing they are less powerful than weak countries such as Canada...

How does the self proclaimed "super power" feel knowing they are less powerful than weak countries such as Canada, Australia and even Brazil?

Russia and America are both third world shitholes.

>even Brazil
But you are below Brazil
So how do YOU feel about it leaf?

We have 35 million people Brazil has 200 million

Look at the populations of all these countries, it's amazing Canada and Australia are this high. I think this proves the racial superiority of the Anglo race

nice

So then this is the actual list you want to compare

You are at 31.

America is the bigger shithole because of the large number of niggers and the growing number of mudslimes.

>im too retarded to understand how IHDI is calculated

Excuses again. Next thing you are gonna say is the Russia and Poland are awful places do to their niggers. Additionally Canada always had way more Muslims percentage wise than USA.

Russia is going for cultural victory.
Their culture is way deeper and better than any of your maple syrup moose bullshit, leaf.

I'd love to visit St. Petersburg. It looks like one of the most beautiful cities on the planet, and my Yankee dollars go a long way there.

You don't understand how big and spread out America is, apparently. Niggers live in their own areas. I'm in Arizona, and I can go weeks without seeing a nigger or a slime.

No, they're going for the domination victory because no country in the world other than the US can match their military might

You can't really count Jewish tax havens and Arab despotates as real countries though

if digits canada dies

i thought russia admitted they werent a super power anymore? though military power does set them up pretty high

Well that would be foolish, because we're never going to let that happen, desu.
Russia has a lot to offer the world besides military might, though.

>Leaft
inequality :≠ poverty
america has more gdp per capita than canada through

>surpasses by our own colonies
How

Don't worry, Portugal and Belgium are still worse post-colonists than you

And I bet half of Russia's GDP is just gas.

Yes
But what would you do without

>self proclaimed "super power"
It's not even a bait...

Why does poortugal have such an inferiority complex? I never see you guys stand up for yourselves around here

Based on this chart, you're talking about....Russia?

No, I don't think it's fine at all. All I'm saying is that it's not like we have to live among a bunch of niggers. We keep them away from us.

Besides, we still pay less in taxes than you do, salami.

Canada isn't on this list. But that means....

>The US alone has nearly $2 trillion more in GDP than the EU.
>With 33% less people.
>Before Brexit.

Every time.

2 0 2 0

>self-proclaimed "super power"
Oh, look at that, a fucking leaf that doesn't know any better, what are the odds.

Stop responding to obvious shitty bait threads

this, we don't even have people to be super-power. 140 millions is not enough
sage and slide

>I never see you guys stand up for yourselves around here
well, user...

Fellow Pajeet pls

Wistfulness is not an answer

India is shit. There i said it.

*clap* *clap* *clap*

not in PPP though... It's easier when we control the dollar

>Let me cherry pick through statistics until I find one that fits my narrative even though it's based on something antithetical to the United States and weights certain statistics too much

They're far less powerful as well because they have 100 million more people to take care of.

It's why ignoring outside factors China would have to far, far surpass the US in terms of total GDP to be as powerful or however you want to frame it as the United States

>tfw when India is still is more of a superpower than Russia

Feel the heat from pajeet's designated streets! Superpower 2020, my friends!

Russia have military super power and strong technology.

We have shitty F35 planes on order. The west is fucked.

Tbf you're all third world shitholes on HDI compared to Jersey, just saying.