2.5" of snow in Raleigh, NC

2.5" of snow in Raleigh, NC

Are burgers confirmed retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

iol.co.za/news/world/six-dead-in-german-autobahn-crash-7308309
usnews.newsvine.com/_news/2014/01/29/22492664-thousands-still-stranded-on-atlanta-highways-after-snow-catches-south-unprepared?lite
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just those burgs.

Drove on what I think were roads yesterday in frozen Ohio in a GLI with summer tires. Had fun!

did you have some sick initial d tunes playing?

southerners don't usually get snow. when it snows they don't know how to deal with it.

you would never see anything like this north of virginia

No, just idiots who aren't used to this kind of weather thinking their Prius will be able to tear through snow-covered roads at 60MPH.

iol.co.za/news/world/six-dead-in-german-autobahn-crash-7308309

6 to 1 deaths

Your move, Hans.

No, just idiots who aren't used to this kind of weather thinking their Chevy s10/ford f-150 will be able to tear through snow-covered roads at 60MPH.

Kek
I love that picture so much
I laugh every time I see it.

>haha how is it global warming if it's getting colder xd

>tfw 60" of snow since mid-december and not a single fuck is given

So is life in the desolate snowy and cold wasteland of North Dakota. Southerners literally can't handle snow and ice.

holy shit. hahahahaha

Having lived in SC my whole life, I can confirm people here are completely pants-on-head retarded when it comes to snow.

No, just people who don't know how to snow.

Northern master race here. (Not New England faggot either)

usnews.newsvine.com/_news/2014/01/29/22492664-thousands-still-stranded-on-atlanta-highways-after-snow-catches-south-unprepared?lite

Atlanta was way worse in 2014. Some people were stuck in traffic for 20+ hours over 2 inches of snow.

>when europeans and burgers complain about winter
cute desu

it's -50°C outside and I can go up to the second floor of my house, open the window, and walk out onto the snow

Just snow, or did it thaw/freeze?

Carolinian here

A bit of snow cancels everything

>rwd
>light backend

As a f150 owner, it amazes me at the amount of idiots their are who don't understand the simplest forms of science.

Is that with windchill?

I live in the plains valley in ND/MN area and -30 to -40 with windchill. is pretty common this time of year.

-50 Celsius hard temp is unreal

MN here, thinking we should mobilize our expeditionary anti-snow forces to aid states in need
our superior snow extermination technology will be their salvation

>buying a non 4WD/AWD truck

why would a person ever do this?

Americans are weak to snow and ice
They will fall when Winter Chan comes.

Wow cool story they should give yiu a tv show or something you live such an interesting life.

lol wtf

>stuck in Bahamas for another 3 days because southern burgers can't handle fucking snow.

Wow, It's 19ºC here and its so cold I cant go outside without a sweater

Never experienced snow or even subzero temperatures, would probably die in canada

Why the fuck is that car on fire?

>Are burgers confirmed retarded?
I don't know
>Waste money keeping equipment around for a rare event, or pay lower taxes and deal with the rare event

Man fuck living in ND

But you CAN do 60 on a snow covered road if you're not retarded.

On a straight, wide road with no traffic and plenty of time to stop you can drive as fast as you want really.

>PEOPLE WHO RARELY ENCOUNTER A PARTICULAR PHENOMENON ARE LESS WELL EQUIPPED TO HANDLE IT THAN THOSE WHO ENCOUNTER SAID PHENOMENON ON A REGULAR BASIS: THE THREAD.

-26ºC in Moscow. All is well with the world.

Could be worse and tons of white Scandi and German cuties everywhere. Extremely white state.

Somalis have started to pop up though due to our geographical location near New Sweden and the fact we have Lutheran cucks.

NC here.

Bracing for impact.

I rarely encounter methanol in my supposedly ethanol-based tincture, but somehow I survived the encounter.

Your move, punk.

holy fuck, a triggered dixie

u okay m8?

>north of virginia

Try north of NC, Virginia native here, we know how to handle big snows. Got almost a foot last winter. We also have the plows and salt trucks that the rest of the south never has.

Shit it's not supposed to snow here in Charlotte until like 8 tonight.

they don't know how to drive in snow/ice conditions, it's like everyone on the road is a new driver

guaranteed nobody put snow tires on

Lol we got 2 feet of snow in Buffalo NY area, they closed most schools but there was no accidents just some people stuck on the road.

>some of the tires get no traction
>keep punching the gas hoping it will get traction
>the friction from 1 of the tires that does have traction ignites the rubber
>flaming car in a few minutes

I'm a europeon and I'm ecstatic at -25°C here.

We haven't had a good winter in a decade.

>Try north of NC, Virginia native here, we know how to handle big snows. Got almost a foot last winter. We also have the plows and salt trucks that the rest of the south never has.
NoVA resident here. You have a whole lot of
>implying
1 inch (2.5 cm in communist units) of snow completely fucked the greater Washington, DC area because it flashed to ice and the roads were not pre-treated last January.

Ahahahah

post pics

>guaranteed nobody put snow tires on
No one has snow tires south of Pennsylvania. In NC, everyone has all seasons which are coincidentally shit in all seasons.

If you think that's funny, Californians reacting to rain is fucking hilarious

It's like when the UK or some other relatively cold country over there goes above a certain temperature, they start melting because they never installed an air conditioner in their home.

>tfw yooper

It wasn't just snow. The southeastern US rarely gets normal snowstorms. We get rain, then freezing rain/sleet, then snow so you have snow on top of ice with possibly a 2nd layer of ice on top of the snow. Even Northerners who claim they know how to drive in snow end up in a ditch because they're not used to driving on ice either.

Posting from Raleigh. Supposed to be some sleet this afternoon and then snow all night. 3" or more for sure. But yeah people have no clue how to drive in the snow... And no one has winter tires

The South will Rise... no never mind lets wait 2 days for this snow to melt

It would look like that even without snow. People in Raleigh can't drive worth a shit.

t. North Carolinian

because you live in a place where it never snows and you dont off-road or do heavy work with your truck and so you dont want to pay the extra several hundred upfront or the extra couple hundred a year in gas costs for something you'll literally never use.

>Almost a foot
>That's a lot
Lol Carolinians consider that a lot one time we got 7+ feet of snow during November 2014
Life goes on normally when we get a foot it's about when we get 2 feet and if there is bad whiteout conditions shit gets cancelled.

The thing is these are mostly recent yankee transplants to the south who think they can drive just fine in a little snow. Not realizing that there's about 3 snow plows in the whole state and roads in general are far less prepped with salt or sand than what they.re used to back up north.

I'll just remember this when the north gets a "warm" summer and has rolling blackouts from AC demand.

how can there be fire if there is snow

I uh... I honestly don't know how to react to this post.

We might get snow once a year down here. Fuck off.

Outside of Asheville that doesn't happen in the mountains of NC.

Charlotte area here and haven't got shit yet. Pissed because I have all this bread and milk now.

Oh wow, some snow and an accident, must be burgers are retarded according to this retard. Good observation, retard.

>guaranteed nobody put snow tires on

Its the south. They get snow once every 5-10 years. Guarantee no one even owns a set of snow tires. FFS most towns and counties down there dont even own snow removal equipment. They just borrow it for a few days when they need it

>Be somewhere it doesn't snow often
>Thin layer of snow forms
>Thin layer of water
>Temperature gets colder and water freezes
>Slush and ice everywhere
>Nobody has ice chains or snow tires

This year was a fucking gongshow in Vancouver.

you should go back to plebbit

You didn't visit the liqueur store to prepare for the apocalypse?

Just got back from holidays in ND. Goddamn you guys need to shut down Lutheran Social Services. I have never in my life seen that many Muzzies in Fargo.

>NoVA

Then get out of that shithole, I've lived in central VA all my life and never have experienced any sort of pandemonium over any amount of snow.

Currently on my flight from Philly to Charlotte. Expecting 3-5 inches, same size as my dick. Not turning on airplane mode bc on-flight Sup Forums

Can you handle big cums.

Take a sip, comrade.

Seven feet? Maybe on Grandfather mountain.
Most places got three foot tops.
Blizzard of 93 was pretty legit.

Heading there now m8

And to make matters worse, half your drivers are Asian

>Several of the most prosperous counties in the nation
>Shithole

I mean if our mexican chauffeurs knew how to drive in snow it wouldnt be such an inconvenience.

Ishpeming, MI here.

You guys are snow babbies.

Yep. Literal cancer.

I have lived here my entire life (33 years) and I never even saw a nigger until I was probably 12 and even afterwards a nigger would turn heads and they were usually blacks from a nearby military base.

Now you see disgusting Somalians all the time in the main cities. I hate LSS and bleeding hearts so goddamn much.

>implying there are jobs anywhere else.
I hate it, but my wife and I just broke $210k combined for tax year 2016.

Gather ye around the Tesla Roadster, folks, roast some chestnuts and remember there's plenty of marshmallows fer ev'ryone...

Raleigh is full of retards even without white shit on the ground

Godspeed user.

that's more snow than here

>global warming

I'd pay $50 for a ticket to see Chink Drivers on Ice

>>Almost a foot
>>That's a lot

It is for this region, which is kind of the whole point of this thread. Making fun of people and governments that are not prepared for weather they rarely experience.

I can tell you with certainty that Atlanta isn't gunna get caught with it's pants down again. They are prepared this time. At least the governments are with plows and salt trucks. The people (mostly niggers) probably wont though lel.

Crush the damn urbanites!

>Virginia native here, we know how to handle big snows.

>Got almost a foot last winter.

>most prosperous counties

A large population of overpaid federal employees sounds like a drain on the nation more than anything else.

>we know how to handle big snows
>Got almost a foot
>almost a foot
>big snows

yeah its going to be bad, went to the store Wednesday though cause Im not a dumbass... Just so everyone knows we are going to get a foot of snow in some places. half my friends dont even know its going to snow that much.

My wife and I both grew up in ND, and I went to NDSU. Honestly it was kind of shocking when we went to buy some groceries and the cashier had to call a manager over to ring up the bacon and Christmas ham. I wonder how much money LSS makes for every person they bring in and how much it costs the state.

I miss living in Norway.

The places that rarely get snow always go the most full retard during now because

>Insufficient plows
>Insufficient salt
>Insufficient snow tires
>Insufficient snow chains
>People with no experience in snow/ice tailgating eachother
>Temperatures going from +1C to -5C results in ice constantly forming, yet salt constantly washing away
>Trying to get traction on slush on top of black ice
>City not absurdly hilly, but far from flat, plenty of shit to slide down
>A significant amount of the population is 4'9 Chinese grannies that can't see over the steering wheel that learned how to drive in China
>They attempt to drive around their rice rockets designed to only be driven in fair weather resulting in bumper cars

This year on top of the road salt shortage has basically been thunderdome.

>when it snows they don't know how to deal with it.
they don't have fleets of plow trucks spreading salt-sand on all the roads.

Tbh honest, here in Cuckistan most the the cars spinning out or ending up in crashes during the winter are pickups or SUVs because they seem to think they're invincible.

Jfc glad i moved to bismarck. We're starting to get them too but i can tell by jailtracker.com that we are not giving them a warm welcome. I personally call the cops every chance i get on these fucks for shit i would not care about if they were white.

You're not going to break the Jew hegemony on the banks so you got to get yours any way you can.

>tfw Fargo and Bismarck people
>tfw I am Grand Forks

I always find ND bros on Sup Forums for some reason

>VANCOUVER IN CHARGE OF ROAD MAINTENANCE

Plz save us from chink driving apocalypse Sup Forums

It snows once maybe twice a year in Raleigh. No tell point in that area to spend 300 on tires for a once a year event.
The mountains usually block most of the big snows and they get 1-2 inches. That's a nightmare for them because when it snows all three of the plows are in the mountains where snow really fell.