Is donkey vein right?

Btw I'm a Kurd and turkroach hater, I fulled Sup Forums with Anti roach posts, then My relatives realized I'm in Sup Forums, what is that If I had two big sounds in my head back, But a lot of fear came with it before it happened. don't advice me why I did bitching in Sup Forums, accurate answer make you big fact doctor.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exploding_head_syndrome
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have no idea what you are talking about at all OP, googling "donkey vein" doesn't help either.

You have to go back!

Probably just suden increase inblood pressure

Austria, you've got red and white bands in your flag - can you tell us what the goatfucker is saying?

Another shitskin already came for the rescue

If you are hearing sounds in your head, then likely it's an inner ear infection or something like that.

Drinking plenty of clean water, stop smoking, eat vitamin c and garlic.

>Thanks good bro
But it was a cold shock in my inside with the sounds, I hope it is not a cut off the vein.
I know the advices but want to be assure of doubt of cutting my veins by a shitskin inject, because there were an enject hole on my leg. be careful that not happen to anybody.
I was diaspora shitskin desu, but not so dark, bro, I am the Jordanian Kurd btw, and now live in christian Assyrian refugee area in Kurdistan named Uzal.

Wow this guy is as white as a greek or italian...

How does feel knowing everyone thinks the worlds most famous Austrian was German?

Real question is how does it feel to be a jew proxy? Hitler was a good little goy and did what he was told.

you gotta work on the shoulders and upper pecs, bro.

>peace keeper

what If you were instead me and that fear comes to you? yeah donkey vein is my only target to talk, It is the fear makes me so much forgetful for such kind English, sorry.. be good.

So, /not white/ by pol standards?

It's probably just a pinched nerve from sitting at the computer too much. Don't worry about it. If it was a burst vein you would have a huge bruise mark and would probably die.

Haha now I'm so much ugly, because of spend my time thinking about shitskins and hardship life amongst them.

you look passably white. just dont spend too much time in the sun

>bruise
Yes, there were a huge bruise on my forehead, my target is to know enject can separate or cut veins?

can you translate this for me

Did it just happen? You might have had a stroke

we all know what it says

Don't threat me so much, Dude.
It means RIP, A condolence tp all victims and martyrs, and god is not ignorant of what tyrants does.

thank you

a libyan friend posted this and i just was curious what it could mean. I thought as much as it having something to do with that war of theirs.

remove that turk kebab, free kurdistan when?

>what is that If I had two big sounds in my head back

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exploding_head_syndrome

>Exploding head syndrome (EHS) is a benign condition in which a person hears loud imagined noises (such as a bomb exploding, a gunshot, or a cymbal crash) or experiences an explosive feeling when falling asleep or waking up.[1][2][3] These noises have a sudden onset, are typically brief in duration, and are often jarring for the sufferer.[

Thanks, I read whole article, but the sound was not like a shot, but like a vein is cutting.