1. Your country

1. Your country
2. where do you stand on LGBTPQ+ issues?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xhOa2e9AmEA
youtube.com/watch?v=KrD8zvCUtWc
youtube.com/watch?v=wgm3lb9JUU0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belene_labour_camp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'll tell you after we recover
Literally worst year so far
Why
Why
Why

People don't choose their sexuality, they are born that way. Therefore pedosexuals are attracted to kids from birth, which means that for a long time they are kids themselves attracted to other kids. Which follows that pedosexuality is natural and okay. I would willingly give over my wife's son to a an older man to be groomed and used as his bottom slave, as long as his studies were not impacted the same way his minute rectum would be.

Being gay is equal to being a cuck

>Serbia
>On their dead bodies

In the good old days degenerates were either accidentally on purpose killed during hunting or obstrazised to a point where they went to die in nature (freezing, drowning etc).

>no heterosexual
>pedosexual

Day of the rope is cancelled boys.

We gas now.

1. A FUCKING LEAF
2. I don't give a shit if men shack with men, and women with women. I don't even care if they marry (financial shit and whatnot). I dislike them having biological children though, and my niece is a product of a gay man and a gay woman (no trans, just a sperm donor). Trannies are mentally ill, but I don't mind them as long as they don't push their shit onto me. Fuck gender queer and the million other special snowflake variations.

>50% of people don't care whatsoever
>20% dislike gayness in all forms
>20% like and support gays but don't care about trannies
>10% vocal minority with media influence wants mentally illness to become mainstream

Estonia
Fuck that gay shit cancer

They hide themselves on twitter and are afraid of the world because some BRs are moonman tier when it comes to fags.

You forgot zoosexual u misogynist

is dit de nieuwe draad?

im a zoophobe

>poland
>people with mental disorders like LGBTQWERTYJEWS+ should be exterminated or sentenced to labor camps

1. France
2. Burn them all, or electrocute them

I support LGB of course. I support T, so I have to support P. Q? Dunno what this is, but I draw the line at incest.

1. Vodkaland
2. Gays and lesbians are """okay""" as long as they keep it private and don't push their fetish down people's throats. Everyone else should be put in a mental asylum.

>Argentina
>I don't give a shit about what they do to each other, but will react violently when compelled by some SJW to 'accept' and treat their mental disorder as an equally valid option

1. Original Vodkaland
2. Same as

1. Dominican Republic
2. Gay is tolerated, faggotry is not

>Dunno what this is, but I draw the line at incest.

Fuck off, incest is best!

1. Polan
2. Our government is removing every, even the smallest one piece of homo-propaganda from schools. Universities promoting leftism are losing moneys. Our far-left parties do not even talk about gay-merriage, they just want to have some kind of a legalization of homosexual relationship. Not bad, I think.

1. Argentina
2. Hang every single faggot

S T R A Y A

Fuck em all, bunch of useless faggots, except pedos hang em high,

>Russia
>pic related

I'm willing to argue for same sex partnership tax benefits etc. but will openly let them be aware that I think they are all whiny pussies and I prefer they have it their way because they'll bitch less that way.

Canada
I'd take 100 gays over 1 Syrian refugee

>Ebgland
>Gays are fine but I dont really enjoy their company
>Lesbians are worse than gay men
>Trans - mental illness and dangerous
>there are only 2 genders

Make marriage between an adult man and an adult woman
Oven anyone who has extramarital sex
Problem solved.

why is being trans a mental illness but not being homo

i'd say both are mentally ill

UK

Former homophobic repressor closet case

Hated my self a lot. Until I met my bf and was able to express my soft, submissive sensitive side and not be afraid behave the way I wanted.

A mental illness impairs you from functioning in society. Everything else is just neurosis.

nah.. one is a million times worse.
Gays aint that bad when they get older its just the degenerate youth thats sick.
Older gays are usually quite charming and cultured. its the younguns that let their side down.
can't say a sentence without making a lewd joke about sucking cock or reminding you they are gay.

trans on the other hand you can't grow up from, you're just fucked, full stop.

good for you mate.
are you lewd or do you behave in public?
thats the difference for a lot of people I think

most tolerant in Balkans desu

LGB issues

Mental illness is not a sexuality

>Mental illness is not a sexuality
>Includes anything but heterosexuality

1. Happyland
2. Issues? If I were desperate for some dick I'd just get someone drunk/drugged and horny to not notice I was a guy.

Dayum , i would like to suck on that !

I>'d take 100 gays over 1 Syrian refugee

the gays take over positions of power and then open the doors to refugees. just look at trudeau and kathleen wynne. no gays, no refugees, only whites!

Suck? You mean lick, right? now way anyone can fit that in their mouth.

What are you talking about they're bolder than ever.

t. avenida paulista

Only lewd and hold hands if we go to a gay club or bar or among close friends

Rest of the time we just look like really good make bros

I can fit it on my ass tho and i would love to do so.

Provided it has weight and it's not just an overgrown baloon, that will tear your anus apart, literally.
...wait a second, are you one of those people that stick 20+ inch dildoes in their anuses?

1. USA
2. Fuck those idiots

yeah sorry, I'm not trying to give you a hard time, lad.
I lived in Brighton for a few years so i know a bit about it. some dudes are fine some are repulsive.. you dont really get that divide in the straight community in my experience.

holding hands aint lewd mate, go for it

Its LGBTQIA+ you bigot

I'm gay but I hate the shrieking disease spreading attention whore faggots who can't stay reasonably monogamous

Pedos should hang from trees and be thankful for it

1. Greatest country ever
2. Gas

1. U.S.

2. Castration

We do hold hands if we go on a nice walk somewhere quiet

People know we are gay I guess. Just from the way We smile at each other.

1. Look at my flag, toothpaste.
2. LGBT rights are good.
3. Pedosexual? Get that disgusting shit out of my face. Yeah you can't help being attracted to kids but kids cannot. fucking. consent. You do not get to have sex with kids, ever. Period. Children need to be protected, not sexualized.

>gay
Mommy issues

>lesbian
You're too damaged to attract the opposite sex

>Bi
Slut behavior

>Pedo
You're incapable of playing the adult dating game

>Transgender
There are only 3 genders.
1. Male
2. Female
3. Mental Illness

1. Genociland
2. Gays, leses and bisexual are all fine
3. Trangeders are mentally disabled
4. Pedos are mentally disabled

1.) Swedish in America at the moment
2.) I love our gay brothers and sisters!! I just hope that they may survive under the brutal dictatorship of Drumpf and Pence. My heart goes out to you gays of America and the world!!!!! : ))))))

I'm straight but hold hands and cuddle with my bros. People think we're weird but he's nice to cuddle with, and we've been like that from the beginning.

LGBT shit aside I wish it was more normal in the world to be touchy-feely with your friends regardless of sexuality. In some places it is but in America only girls hold hands, link arms, cuddle, etc.

1) check flag
2) being gay resulted in life imprisonment until 1990 and a lot of politicians want to make gay marriage illegal again

Unfortunately my country became the first country to have voted for gay marriage.
As for trannys and all that shit, they are still the outcasts

tell that to our football fans

R
A
R
E

Fuck you. I will fuck you up, you autistic shit.
Pol becoming the Jew.

>trying to horn pedophiles in there

nice try, colgate cuck.

with that said, i have absolutely NO problems with anyone because they are LGBT and the fact that this is even an issue is quite sad.

thankfully, president trump agrees and has taken a pro-LGBT position:

youtube.com/watch?v=xhOa2e9AmEA

They all need mental help.

youtube.com/watch?v=KrD8zvCUtWc

>Morocco
>we haven't reached L yet , we're still trying to figure out what to do with A&B

Jag älskar homofile !!! Inte vara homofobiska !!!!!

They can go to hell.

>Argieland
>Don't really give a fuck about GLBTs except when they literally live in a gay pride parade flaunting their flamboyant mental illness at everyone and expected to be taken seriously. 2 sexes, 2 genders, trannies are freaks. Being GLBTs is more of a trend now, and that's what bothers me, especially with all these SJWs trying to destroy traditional family and society values.

Well, we did it everyone.
We arrived.

Literally the dumbest group of people out there
The hooligan mentality has nothing to do with being red pilled, it has to do with having a weak ass character and finding comfort and the needed mental strength in a mass of violent, loud mouthed "bad boiz", all together struggling to muster a collective IQ over 50.

1. Serbia
2. These are all disorders which should be treated and not glorified/"accepted" (like letting these people adopt children and such things) in any way.

N U E V O
U
E
V
O

>>gay
>Mommy issues
Actually mostly daddy issues

They should all be castrated

Maybe :3

>I'm straight but hold hands and cuddle with my bros
>I'm straight

you 100% sure about that?

1. Irish living in UK.

2. Wish it was like the 90s or early 00s when queers were grateful that they weren't locked up or being battered anymore. Voted against gay marriage in Ireland.

Wtf i LOVE daddy now

this. 10 years ago maybe, but the jew propaganda is already doing work here.

1. Russia
2. youtube.com/watch?v=wgm3lb9JUU0

GAAAYYYYYY

>scotland
>I love all the poofs and weirdos and they should have the same rights as anyone

>what are flags
>I believe homosexuality is natural but its existence shouldn't be reflected in any laws.

Equality, not benefits. I don't give a damn if gays want AIDS or if trannies want to destroy their bodies, but they shouldn't get special treatment for it. There's nothing stopping a tranny from just using the family restroom, and there's no reason why gays should be allowed to have a sex festival disguised as some diversity shit.

More needs to be done to tell the LGBT community about the mental and physical health issues surrounding that kind of thing though. We're at a point where people are treating their feelings as if they're worth more than their lives.

>pedosexual

maybe they are
and sure they usually go around as private militias of politicians
but as long as we have them western degeneracy will not make a stand here

1. USA

2. I honestly don't care what other people do with their genitals, from the perspective of "Do I actually want the power to stop them from doing it?" No, I don't.

What I do care about is when I am rendered legally unable to speak my mind about it because "muuuuh protected behavior laws."

For hundreds of years in this country we've mocked faggotry, because it's funny that a man wants to sex up another man. It's unnatural, speaks of who-knows-what kind of daddy issues, doesn't propagate the race, it's pure beta behavior, and it merits mockery. But now if I laugh at a peter-puffing booty bandit I'm committing a "hate crime." That pisses me off.

LGB is okay, T is mental illness , everything that comes after is too

So is pol just going to ignore this?
TRUMP IS PRO GAY
R
U
M
P IS PRO GAY
>mfw I look at anti-gay Trump supporters with disdain

And that's our blessing!
Cheers

1. Bulgaria
2. Mike Pence

>1. Your country
Bulgaristan
>2. where do you stand on LGBTPQ+ issues?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belene_labour_camp

I don't.

why no zoo

c'mon guys, you're not serious right?

1. See flag
2:
>Homosexuality
Don´t have too much of a problem with gays or lesbians, but only as long as they act like normal fucking people and don´t go full SJW. Suppose they´re born that way, they can marry if they want, none of my business. >Transgenderism
Either a mental disease or faking it
>Pedophiles
Should be necked by a lynch mob
>Gender theory
There are only 2 genders; AH-1 Cobras and A-4 Skyhawks

>pedosexual

>See flag
>Gay\lesbian
Ok
>Trans
Don't café
>the rest