FOX NEWS IS NOW ALL WHITE MALE

NAZI WHITE HONKEY Sup Forums ONCE AGAIN BTFO!

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2016/tv/news/cnn-racial-discrimination-class-action-lawsuit-1201936373/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Feels comfy as Tuck.

UNKEKABLE

Yes but why can't CNN stop lying?

fucking stupid faggot mods get rid of these dumb filters already

What stake does CNN have in fanning the flames of a race war?

What good could possibly come from this racist ass tweet?

WHITE

IS

RIGHT

what is my id? vax j libz?

vaccinate jewish libs?

THIS NEW LINEUP FOR FOX IS HELLA-DIVERSE

Whoa, it's like CNN has a reason to bash Fox news...

I bet he earn less than the blonde bimbo, how about that?

CNN is reporting on a news station having white guys working for them. Really.

WHAT THE FUCK

that "white" dog has grey traces...must be a jew

Tucker is a way better replacement than any of the random women that were considered

Black is beautiful
Tan is grand
But white is the color of the boss man

>most popular news network by a huge margin
>people hired on ability, not genitals
>making so much money
>white men erywhere

W..what? How?

maybe if CNN had more fucking white males their ratings wouldn't be in the shitter

Gee, I dunno. it's almost like they are using identity politics to polarize the population and ensure certain demographic voting patterns remain intact.

how weird is it that a country with a majority white population has one media outlet that features white men?

Kek

All Fox News has to do is hypnotize people to keep watching it. There's no need for facts. They're the evil white man corp.

Liberals understand that tt really really really matters a lot who works for Fox. We are all literally forced to get our news from them after all.

DIVERSITY IS PRIORITY NUMBER ONE ALWAYS.

Why wouldn't CNN denigrate their competitor?

I actually like most of them baka desu senpai
Not KEK though. Lower case cuck used to also filter but they removed it, yet I feel like Hiroshimoot forgot the caps one but after it was noticed, he just left it to make it appear intentional.

Absolutely. The only woman that really deserves her own show at FoxNews is Laura Ingraham, and she wasn't even considered for whatever reason.

What the fuck?

I love fox news now!

Yeah. For being white.

Solely for being white.

As God intended

desu senpai shouldnt be filtered

!?

This is going to be a great 4-8 years.. I wonder how far it will go (fingers crossed).. after all what is the point of not "going all the way" wink wink, nudge nudge.

MAGA

He's not getting a second term.

msnbc had this with maddow, matthews, and all those other irrelevant white guys

I like them desu senpai

what is my id ?
x7891fg

fuck off :D

Can't Cuck the Tuck.

Wrong.

Tuck a CUTE

The faggot already posted twice in the thread you dopey cunts

Kek

CNN would post a fucking article like this.

They are just mad they are being destroyed in ratings

I like tucker, he's not perfect, but breddy gud

but it's gonna put his show on at 2am uk time

MANLET
A
N
L
E
T

He is 6'1

Trump fooled people, but everyone, even the deluded hicks who fell for his "more jobs, less immigrants" rhetoric will realise he's full of shit. Sure, a lot of what he said during the campaign was great, but I have little confidence he'll actually be able to execute much of the stuff he alluded to. He was beginning to go back on or severely scale back much of what he said the day after he won the election. He won't build a wall, he'll do little more than offer token efforts towards fixing America's immigration problem, and he won't be able to do more than Obama did for unemployment in the country. All the while he's cozying up with Jews to further his own personal business ventures and will face relentless attacks from the left-wing mainstream media.

Any cracks that appear will be exacerbated by the intense scrutiny he'll receive, and if he fails to deliver on those grandiose promises, it won't take much for those swing states who votes him in to come back around to the left.

>when liberals keep attacking white people

KEK

GOOD

The president isn't supposed to be a fucking king waving his scepter and showering the masses with decrees

Why are the world's non-Americans so okay with being subjects?

>>check my ID faggots

KKilnogs6

>if it was all black: diverse
>if it was all women: diverse
>it's not either: racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, etc

pic extremely related

no progressive complains when it's 90-100% non-white in predominately white countries

He is the second highest rated news program on that channel. They should have picked someone with lower ratings because diversity.

hannity and O'Reilly are Irish, not white

>NAZI WHITE HONKEY Sup Forums ONCE AGAIN BTFO!

Im glad that CNN who is getting sued over being complete fucking racist.

Is upset at what is going on over at the other at fox, and calling them racist...

Please CNN sit right here and tell me MORE!

variety.com/2016/tv/news/cnn-racial-discrimination-class-action-lawsuit-1201936373/

This is now a Honkey thread.

My id will be Lri w 5iO9

wtf, it's almost like they want guaranteed ratings?

Yeah well we gave women a chance and they fucked it up.

tell us ur secrets

Fucking kek

Didn't people just watch Kelly because they wanted to fuck her?

Fox is number 1 for a reason

L I T E R A L L Y SHAKINGGGGGGG

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WAIT A FUGCIGN SECOND

What happened to "Blood coming out of her.....wherever" Lady? Did she finally fuck off?

>Choose based on capability instead of WE MUST HAVE 1 WOMAN ONE NIGGER etc
>WAA SO SEXIST RACIST

I thought race didn't matter?

SHIT TURN ON CNN

there is shit on your flag, Colombro

I hope you retards realize that while the public facing individuals are white, the selected news are chosen by Jews and the choice of responses are controlled by Jews. You cucks are celebrating being cucks. At least if the channel was more ethnic, whites would be less incline to pay attention to the news.

Trump is returning America to a meritocracy already.

Fun fact, MSNBC has had an all-white male lineup for years

Meritocray works

and afaik she came on right after o'reilly, who is Da King of ratings