Hello pol

Hello pol.

My name is Andrei Bernstein, and I am a Holocaust survivor.

That is me in the picture, the 3rd one on the left, and next to me is my friend Stanford, who was boiled alive and cooked into soup, and we had to eat him for dinner.

I know a lot of you don't believe in the Holocaust, but I was there, so it did happen.

The Nazis would make us undress, shower, wash our bed sheets, exercise, cook, clean, and we were never financially compensated for any of it.

It was hell on Earth.

Ask me anything.

I will be here until my wife returns from grocery shopping.

Mashiska'Sha Vell (Jewish for God bless you)

Other urls found in this thread:

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.co.at/2009/03/photographic-documentation-of-nazi.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderaktion_1005
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How was the cinema? Were the movies decent? What was the name of your football team?

God Bless.
Glad you survived to tell others what happened.

>How was the cinema? Were the movies decent? What was the name of your football team?

We didn't have a cinema, but instead, the Nazis built a large auditorium with ample seating for everyone to enjoy movies with incredible surround sound system.

The movies were horrible, all of them portrayed the Jew as a money grubbing "Jew" (if you will), and it was very insensitive, but the Nazis would make up for it by feeding us prime rib and pork dumplings for dinner during the movie.

Football? We didn't play football, only soccer.

The name of our team I can't remember, because when I was there on my 3rd month, I had an accident, and lost my memories.

>What was the name of your football team?
F.C. Auschwitz obviously.
I've actually got their jersey and usually get, to this day, booed by F.C. Dachau supporters when I wear it out and about.
>tfw the rivalry still exists :^(

>Glad you survived to tell others what happened.

Thank you my dear friend.

It was horrible, but at least the experience has made it possible for me to be on television and take in millions of dollars in sympathy donations from around the world.

I used the money to make a memorial to the fallen ones, by building the biggest house I can afford, which is worth 3.2 million dollars in Boca Raton, Florida.

>Jewish for God bless you
>Jewish is a language
wut

Sorry for your loss. My grandfather was the camp record holder in swimming. He was later thrown into a knife chamber and chopped to pieces. It's said that he was fed to the other prisoners.

Post pic of tattoo with /pol time stamp or we call BS

Yes, it's a historical fact that 87% of Jews were eaten alive by other Jews.

In fact, did you know that Nazis used to try to stop the Jews from eating each other?

Jews will literally eat each other if they don't get paid. That's how we are. I can attest to this.

I personally ate 600,000 children alive.

Sorry I don't know what a timestamp is, because I'm old and don't use computers much.

Is it something the kids are doing?

Please forgive my "Falafinguten" as we used to say in the Nazi Holocaust camps, where 6 billions Jews were eaten alive.

Andrei! Long time no see. Hans here! You remember me?

Do you remember my grandfather who famously escaped from Ouchwitz by tying birds together with an old shoe lace and flying to safety in Switzerland?

So you survived the Horrors of WW2, watched man walk on the moon and are still savvy enough in old age to post on /pol. Yet you don't know what a time stamp is?

how old were you in that picture? 20 maybe?

if you were twenty in 1945, then you're 97 years old now. post any sort of proof of your birthdate.

>Andrei! Long time no see. Hans here! You remember me?
Hans? HANS?!?!?!?

No way! I saw you boiled and eaten alive by those Chinese? What the fuck is going on here?

Prove it's you:

Where does your wife have a mole shaped like a certain Disney character?

>Yet you don't know what a time stamp is?
I have an idea of what it is, but I don't have a serial number for Microsoft Word so I can add it to the photo. Do you have a serial number for MOffice that I can use to activate my computer and create a stamp time for you?

>how old were you in that picture? 20 maybe?
I was actually 48 in that picture, but thank you for saying I looked much younger.

That is truly the best compliment I've received all day.

Thank you my friend.

Valshala'Rhabumbazza (Jewish for thanks!)

My grandfather died twice when he was 3 years old in auschwitz

>I was actually 48 in that picture, but thank you for saying I looked much younger.

confirmed bullshit

Go back to Germany nosferatjew.

SAGE
A
G
E

>The Nazis would make us undress, shower, wash our bed sheets, exercise, cook, clean and calculate the age you must be now on Sup Forums.
Poshol nahuy, Andrei.

Did you get to ride on the Holocoaster?

Oy vey ! That's very insensitive of you ! remember The 600 gorillions !

Holy shit, if it weren't for PC-ness, that would be a hilarious plot to a comedy or something akin, the different camps competing in sports leagues and other areas, with their Nazi controllers wanting to win for prestige and the inmates being made to compete.

> 600
What, gold teeth? no, I'm keeping those.

>confirmed bullshit
I was a typo, friend. I am writing from my Apple screen.

I was 21.

I can prove it. Can I email you my birth records?

Give me your email, name and address with phone numer, please.

>Holy shit, if it weren't for PC-ness, that would be a hilarious plot to a comedy or something akin, the different camps competing in sports leagues and other areas, with their Nazi controllers wanting to win for prestige and the inmates being made to compete

Um...this really did happen, tho.

My grand-mother survived the gas chambers six times before they burned her alive in the incinerator at age 5 for singing a Hebrew song to comfort some of the 5 million other children that would perish in the Holocaust. I feel your pain OP, stay strong.

Ha. That's nothing. My babushka killed one Gorillion Germans with her t34 assault spoon after the war.

>My grand-mother survived the gas chambers six times before they burned her alive in the incinerator at age 5 for singing a Hebrew song to comfort some of the 5 million other children that would perish in the Holocaust. I feel your pain OP, stay strong.

For those of you who think this is a joke, I was witness to the fact that many Jews were gassed at least 6-12 times before they were burned alive or boiled in soup and eaten by other Jews.

This is a fact of history.

Over 600 Billion Jews died in my camp alone, and over 500 Million camps existed all over France and Germany.

Think about that.

I'm saying though you put a comedy spin on it.

email your birth records to:

[email protected]

How did he taste?
Btw do you know any good lampshades?

lol wtf is this for real?
Post pics of wife's shaloms

>email your birth records to:
>[email protected]

I went ahead and sent you my medical records and social security disability information.

I also sent actual videos I took while in Aschwintz, where you see Jews being boiled alive, and also us playing socccer and swimming while we ate other Jews.

The Nazis would make us wear a dress and make love to us. I have about 10 snuff films where we killed like girls and raped them.

Only $499 via Paypal. Ok?

>21 in 1945 would make you 90+, impossible for lying kites
>"emailed you" yet pic related nothing
>being this much of a pathetic wannabe like troll

3/10 made me reply

Just so you know asking for Mr. Bernstein's record counts as revisionism and therefore Holocaust denial, which is a hate crime. You have been reported for violent rhetoric and extremism, a crime in Canada and could be extradited. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Were you ever hooked to the masturbating machine?

It sounds fun as hell.

see this

Did you get to ride the holocoaster?

TIL When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey in "Friends" he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that happened was that Courteney Cox was boiled alive into a soup. Matt LeBlanc then had a hot dinner.

Please look over this post and respond accordingly.
Please explain how the Nazis were able to cover up almost 5 million non-cremated dead jews without large stadium sized mass graves being found?

Nice try, we know it is Bernstain. Not this time Mandela!

Why is Reddit so retarded? Unless they have proof that they actually considered every Jew in residence dead (which you don't, that's retarded) then you fucking question this phony right away.

what is yiddish? jesus, the more i lurk here the more i realize everyone here is a retard

how the fuck could he be your grandpa if he was three when he died?

Bless you sir. We are joined by sacrifice.

My relative too died at Auschwitz, falling out of his guard tower.

Were your families made into furniture, or just disappeared?

That's the point, retard. It's Yiddish, not "Jewish."

top kek.

>implying portable video recorders were available at this time & fucking kek for implying a death camp jew would have access to one

I understand your plight dear sir, my grandfather died in Auschwitz and he was only six years old!
What a shoah it was.

My great-great-great-grandfather was stabbed over six gorillion times in Dachau when he was only 21 seconds old and the Nazis thew him into a gas chamber where he died three times.

>Please explain how the Nazis were able to cover up almost 5 million non-cremated dead jews without large stadium sized mass graves being found?

Teleportation.

The Nazis were teleporting the dead Jew bones to Mars.

>Were your families made into furniture, or just disappeared?

All 3 of my little sisters were turned into lamps.

I still own 2 of the lamps here in my living room, to honor them.

>this thread

TATS OR GTFO

Its spelled Bernstain you stupid kike, fucks sake if you are going to larp at least do it properly

Not bad.

>Do you remember my grandfather who famously escaped from Ouchwitz by tying birds together with an old shoe lace and flying to safety in Switzerland?

Of course I remember the "bird man".

A comic book was made about him, but his name was changed to the "super man", and he was never paid for this comics.

I am currently in a class action lawsuit against Disney for the Superman comics money.

>I'm saying though you put a comedy spin on it.

Ma'am, there is nothing comedic about the genocide of over 600 Trillion Jews, and that is just in Paris alone .

Sounds fun until you start ejaculating dust followed by blood.

>stormtards are actually this autistic, lol

Nice doubles

>We didn't play football, only soccer
>soccer
*WHOOP WHOOP* LARPER ALERT LARPER ALERT *WHOOP WHOOP* LARPER DETECTED LARPER DETECTED

>Please explain how the Nazis were able to cover up almost 5 million non-cremated dead jews without large stadium sized mass graves being found?
But they where found lol

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.co.at/2009/03/photographic-documentation-of-nazi.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderaktion_1005

>*WHOOP WHOOP* LARPER ALERT LARPER ALERT *WHOOP WHOOP* LARPER DETECTED LARPER DETECTED

You do realize the word soccer comes from the Jewish word "Socherr-heing-mang", right?

It's how we Jews called it from Auschwigtzd.

Top Kek m8

user...

>when a goy denies the holocaust near me

Did you have the Shoa-ice as to where you were imprisoned ? Is Rael still alive ?
I heard the jewish inmates were to walk through the hall of cost, how was your experience with that ?
Thank you for transmitting your experience. My grandfather was 9 when he died in Auswitch so I don't have much information.