Want to Raise Successful Boys? Science Says Do This

>Researchers at the University of Eastern Finland recently tried to document whether boys actually achieve less in school when they're restricted from running around and being physically active.

>They studied 153 kids, aged 6 to 8, and tracked how much physical activity and "sedentary time" they had during the day. Sure enough, according to a report by Belinda Luscombe in Time, the less "moderate to vigorous physical activity" the boys had each day, the harder it was for them to develop good reading skills:

>The more time kids ... spent sitting and the less time they spent being physically active, the fewer gains they made in reading in the two following years. [It] also had a negative impact on their ability to do math.

>The results didn't apply to girls. I know that sounds sexist; the researchers offered a few possible explanations. Maybe there simply are physiological differences--or maybe the girls were just as eager to move around as the boys, but they were better able to set aside that disappointment and concentrate.

>And for that reason, other researchers say, girls are rewarded more than boys in the classroom.

>"Girl behavior is the gold standard in schools," says psychologist Michael Thompson. "Boys are treated like defective girls."

>Restricting kids' movement like this leads to increased anger and frustration, less ability to regulate emotions, and higher aggressiveness during the limited times kids are in fact allowed to play, Hanscom writes. "Elementary children need at least three hours of active free play a day to maintain good health and wellness. Currently, they are only getting a fraction."
Expanding the definition.

inc.com/bill-murphy-jr/want-to-raise-successful-boys-science-says-do-this-but-their-schools-probably-wo.html

pastebin.com/GBRNZ88M

We need more role models

The half
Life is crazy and turning our boys into wizards

There are still male role models I believe.

b-but muh social construct
I'm living a lie.

wizardry isn't that bad desu

Akarin is my daughteru.

>there are still role models

Oh yeah, name all of them

Bullshit research. It doesn't even offer an explanation to the observed data and is simply using it to explain a preconceived conclusion. For all we know it could have been a placebo effect. Really you can't expect anything less from (((psychologists))).

>We need more role models

Yui is cuter. Yui is my daughteru.

Well, there's Donald Trump for one...

Nigel Farrage.

Vladimir Putin

Pinochet.

Personal experience. Most hildren that didn't do any sport or stayed inside all day got cucked.

>he doesn't even live with his daughteru

>Maybe there simply are physiological differences
SHITLORD REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yui is Independent and doesn't need constant attention. The perfect daughter.

I love the "maybe" of this. Think about that. It's now considered a fringe idea that there are physiological differences between men and women that justify treating them differently. Back when people believed in talking fish and fucking dragons this was something that was taken for granted but now with all the science and statistics in the world we're just ignoring it.

boys have a need to get that energy out by running around and doing sports and all that and when they are denied this, they get stressed

As long as it's the correct Yui

lol mexi Finnish studies. Look at Hawkins hes fuckin desiabled and the smartest in the world :)

I respect your opinion. She does seem very mature for her age. Akarin is my little buddy though and I enjoy when she comes home and we hang out before bed time.

(for the record I'm not autistic and actually roleplay this, shes just my favorite yuru. Tomato in second)

Have you ever been slapped for lack of listening? For lack of doing what you're told? Because I'm close to slapping you right now...

yryr is inordinately good. I enjoined ever moment of it and I normally hate moeshit.

The OPs and EDs are good too. I haven't even seen most of the latest season. I just stopped downloading it for some reason. I need to catch up. Just so much shit on my backlog...

I thin he meant a rolemodel as a teacher. Have you noticed how most of the teachers are females? Sure, it get's pubescent boys happy down there at one time (female teacher with cow-tits jumping around in front of the classroom etc). So girls get their role-model at school. They can "connect" with their teachers as well. Boys are hesitant about trusting a older female like that. The only "role-model" boys get in school are typically the PE teacher (if it happens to be male) or a drunk-ass janitor from the next house. Quite sad, really.

There's only 3 seasons.

2 > 1 > 3

The third is a different studio and they focus more on actual romance rather than just gags but it's still good though.

>implying he was always crippled (drifting around in kindergarten with his neat-ass wheely "'n-shiieet")

As evidenced by your misuse of the term, you don't even know what the fuck the placebo effect is.
>commenting on shit you know nothing about.

The episode about the spider/cloud mixup is in the third season, right? I think that's the latest episode I saw.

Sorry what?

You're obviously a low energy cuck if you've never busted to be out doors fucking around instead of listening to a droning hag.

Not sure what your point is. Then again you're posting anime pictures so I guess that explains everything.

sorry I quoted the wrong person. Meant to quote

they need DISCIPRINE