Ok. No memeing here, serious answers only. You date a girl but you eventually find out he's a guy...

Ok. No memeing here, serious answers only. You date a girl but you eventually find out he's a guy. Will you still keep dating or stop there? Will your political social beliefs stop you from being happy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>date

But if he has a pecker I ain't gonna be happy. Happiness is beer and a warm wet pussy.

I fuck him in the ass until I cure the gay.

OK I got a question for you... do you get paid to act like a fool?

before or after you watch them take out of their axe wound plunger and rub some lube into their franeknvag?

I would know

they don't exactly smell like women

As an Apache attack helicopter this offends me

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ

Help us fight for equality

No kids = No happiness

So what you are saying that she's not from Iran?

No. I think all of Sup Forums are just fags in denial.

Welcome to Sup Forums.

>date
GTFO NORMIE REEEEE

This tbqh. Even if the smell or appearance don't make it obvious, the voice is always a dead giveaway.

If (s)he looks like a girl in every aspect, I guess I could date her no problem.

Iranian government funds their trannies sex change operations and hormone treatments.

>I should watch IT crowd to get the joke.

yes, yes, you should.

So you're actually considering sleeping with a dude? Mother nature gave boys and girls different parts so that they can procreate and continue the species. That's why normal-minded humans are naturally attracted to the opposite sex. We have evolved to most efficiently propagate the species by developing long-term monogamous bonds with our partners to better guarantee the success of our offspring reaching adulthood.

If the person you're "dating" isn't able to procreate with you and further your genetic heritage, then you're just engaging in hedonistic fun and it's counterproductive to our species. Additionally, if you're actually attracted to the individual and it doesn't creep you the fuck out that they have the same genitalia as yourself, then you've got some mental issues of some sort. This is degenerate behavior that has no place within our species.

Voice, hands, and gait are the obvious indicators for me personally.
There are things a smart trap or drag queen can fake, but some things are only 100℅ passable in the case of natural born women.

you can just sense it

You are cute

this is wai trump grabs by puss
u faind out o first d8

really depends on how many times we had sex

i feel the itchings of a bad conscience behind OP's post, famalamadingdong

I've been with more manlier women than you

>will you keep dating
No straight man on the planet would. You're being memed.

>appeal to nature fallacy

Some of us like supple cock, thank you very much

God damnit Sam you faggot, what did you do to her?

>happy
>with a tranny degenerate
Not going to happen, those fags have chronic depression and other mental problems

>Not getting the jumper cables instead

>tfw no 2d bf with a cute boypussy to tease

Easy to talk behind a keyboard and not experience it in person. Really makes you think.

>Gee I wonder if someone would be pissed if they were duped into fucking a dude for years

The fact this is even a question is bad.

Yes. The relationship was initially founded on a lie. You don't build successful relationships like that as there is no way this relationship meets what I want from a long term partner. This would be an immediate end to the relationship

>he

>eventually find out he's a guy
That's a good joke, as if their voice and manjaws weren't a dead giveaway.

>I've never seen a femboy in person

its even worse in person
they can fake it in photos with angle shots.

>You will never rape your wife's son.

>Will your political social beliefs stop you from being happy?
Depends.
Will she bear me children? No? Then I won't be happy.

Love is nice, but once years pass and it normalizes and fades into familiarity, something else needs to fill the void.

I don't want kids anyway so if xe is a qt then no problem.

lock them in a cage

I would break his heart tbqh. It's the only way

I wouldnt sense any female pheromones making me unable to get hard.

holy shit

This desu, even in gay Rome and Greece femboys and traps were no more than toys.

That Norwegian tranny that there was a thread about yesterday was very convincing. May have been because they were so young.

I'll stay together and be happy with my Boipucci for life.

how can i date a guy tho