Did they record themselves so they could go to jail because having jail time is a badge of honor for niggers?

Did they record themselves so they could go to jail because having jail time is a badge of honor for niggers?

Why else would you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d9bhCJU_7uk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The recorded it for the same reason niggers do anything retarded: They are mentally incapable of seeing the repercussions of their actions.

Why did they arrest the horse? HE DINDU NUFFIN!

/thread

FP always BP

It's really astonishing how stupid they can be. Not understanding repercussions is such a hallmark characteristic for them too.

Such interesting critters.

No, they just don't believe there are any. The media has created an environment where black people can do no wrong so they think they can get away with anything

Look at these fine, upstanding lads. I'm sure there must be some mistake. Clearly these don't look like the type of bright, educated, confident youth that would harm a retart.

I think they honestly didn't think it was a big deal, just "lol we gon beat dis wite boi's ass a lil' and put dat shit up on facebook" and thought it would just be a funny video to share with their friends or maybe a Werr Starr viral video at the most. That's probably the only reason they let him go. Combine that with poor negro impulse control and ability to plan for future consequences and you have the result.

Free food and medical paid by whitey. Looks like the get the last laugh cuck.

This is my theory:

Three were 18 and the one filimg was 24, right? The 24 year old was a state actor indirectly hired by the Obama administration. Her job was to recruit a few dumb niggers that just became adults, incite a little racial hatred, and goad them into doing something like this. She was told to stream it on facebook so they would get caught. It's no secret that Obama has been trying to cause enough civil unrest to be able to declare martial law and stop the inauguration. This is (((their))) last ditch effort to spark a full on race war. Expect more events like this in the coming week.

As for the niggers, the 24 year old will be found hanging in her cell after the sentencing. She will be given a new identity and live off of taxpayer money in the witness protection program, her payment for doing this.

The three young nigs are to be sacrificed for the greater good. The two males quite literally, as Aryan Brotherhood bi-laws mean they're going to be killed as soon as they're released into general population in whatever prison they're sent to.

Source of pic?

Do we know how long there sentence is?

you really had something until that last sentence where you fucked it all up

german humor

youtube.com/watch?v=d9bhCJU_7uk

stop anthropomorphizing

they did it because ooga booga bix nood

black people have a "look at me" personality. Not to mention extremely low IQ + intoxication.

If they did it on purpose for whatever reason, i'd say they did it for the 3 meals a day as something tells me their their aren't that well of financially.

they aren't that well off*

They're retards. They think they can intimidate whites into overthrowing Trump or something.

how can anyone look at pictures like these and think niggers are the same as whites?

>finna get me muh badge o honor I'm so happy cain stop cryin

What do you mean?

The media and shit like BLM constantly tells them that whites are subhuman double Hitlers that oppress them and are responsible for everything wrong in their lives while also making sure they know you can do anything you want to whites and get away with it.

The most definitely thought they would get praised by BLM and end up on World Star as "White boi gets his ass beat! XD XD Who did this? XD XD"

They're too retarded to think rationally so they just rely on media messages.

Kek

The bottom right should be delegated to field work and the other three hung from their necks until they expire.

I wouldn't voluntarily be in the same building as the two males. Look at thier fucking eyes, its not complicated.

reverse search giving me nothing, help me out senpai

Real niggas never look like social media niggas

Wow, you can really tell if someone is degenerate by just looking at their eyes.

Being in jail is an upper standart for them.

why would you post an image that can't be reverse searched?

To visit family members

Idk the name because I normally ignore doujins but I noticed on the front page of sadpanda yesterday or the day before, so if you go look now it shouldn't be past page 10

How did the retarded kid even end up in Chicago? He was from Crystal Lake.

>going to jail for enriching a white man
And here I thought it was 2017.

Not going to do them much good because they're going to be nearly 80 before they get out.

If they're sent to a prison with any aryan brotherhood presence, the two males will be killed within a week.

Explain for the class how kidnapping and torturing a retard puts food on the tables of those feral nogs.

Idiot

3 hots and a cot

You really believe they did this because they're excited about the food in prison? There's no way

>Why else would you?
Because you're a retarded nigger who doesn't think.

>Why else would you?

You do realize they're black, right? Thinking isn't exactly their biggest strength.

Same reason why you'd want everyone to see your piece of art.

The picture on the one on the top left says different.

She was crying her eyes out for hours before that pic was taken.

She was definitely incapable of predicting the repercussions of her action and she was the one filming it.

Just literal retards.