HuffPo strikes again!

HuffPo strikes again!

Why would anyone take their wife's last name?

They are cucks, literally

SHUT IT DOWN BAD GOY

Now THIS is a what an open marriage looks like

>Here is why.
because you are a cuck

Cucks

wait, but did she take his name as well?

if not then he is max cuck

>wife's last name
>it's the name of her father
PATRIARCHY WINS AGAIN HAHAHAHAHAHA

if he was a real believer, he would take her whole name, and give her the credit in everything he does.

If the man is equal to the woman when he takes her name, then isn't the woman equal to the man even she takes his?

If I get married I'll take my wife's last name because it will most likely be better than mine.

Why would anyone say pic related about Epstein?

You take her name if her family is richer than yours

You take both names if you are both rich

If you are poor, who cares, you are poor, ahahahahha

Apparently not.
Retards fight over who takes whose name when in reality if you marry someone you wouldn't care that much, except if you're a virtue signaling cuck.

This desu, my grill's last name isn't autistic shit like mine.

>My last name is a SIGNIFICANT statement about equality

I guess if your wife is a sociopath and you're a cuck, sure?

The only time a man should take her last name is if they're some poor shmuck marrying into some elite family like the Rothschild or Vanderbilt. Otherwise if you're not marrying into colossal family money, you're a cuck.

from the article:
"I also believe in what Judaism has taught me about family. I was born to two Jewish parents and loosely raised as such."

How deep does the rabbit hole go?

guy in the picture looks like a nu-male

My last name is Williams and my wife will take it or I won't marry her.

In an unrelated matter I always joke about naming my kids something like Tyrone or Laquesha. Imagine a teacher's face when naming off "Laquesha Williams" in role call and a little blonde haired blue eyed kid raises her hand and says "HERE!"

I'm gonna take the whiter of the two names when i get married, does this make me a cuck?

Eh, if I ever find a wife I might take her family name, since mine sucks.
It's ukrainian, and I'd rather have a nice Russian or Jewish one.

Or just go through your family lineage and find one you like so you at least keep some sort of bloodline going.

My lady's keeping hers that's how we show we're equal.

Always

It is one thing to let her keep her name, but a man taking his wife's name is a confirmed cuck and probably more than a little bit gay.

>Read title
Gee, I wonder if a nu-mal--
>Look at picture
Like pottery

The evolution:

"My wife parties without me on most weekend nights... and that's awesome."

"My wife has many male friends. She spends most of her free time with them. Here's why I'm cool with it."

"How agreeing to an open relationship saved my marriage."

"I can't get a date, but my wife has a steady stream of suitors in our open marriage. Here is how this makes our bond stronger."

"My wife's new son isn't mine, but I will raise him as my own... And I have no problem with that." (Insert selfie of him playing with a baby that clearly isn't his)

"My wife left me and took everything I own: recovery, alimony, why I still love her, and lessons learned from my five year marriage."

>t. Mister Cox

It's strange how these cucks think that submitting to women has something to do with equality.

All these titles seem uncannily plausible/familiar...

IM KEKACUS

>get married
>give your bride a high five
no

>A woman taking a man's last name is male domination

>A man taking a woman's last name is equality

>not creating a portmanteau as a better symbol of equality

I know a fat shitlib faggot who married a sheboon and took her last name. Look up Bobby Ray Jackson-Hurd on kikebook.

Holy shit this is some seriously faggotry

I don't really see a problem other than him turning it into some equality thing. Not that big of a deal.

>one trend is an an age old tradition of thousands of years, virtually all of human history
>another is just recent, and shows someone/a woman cares more about making a statement politically than she cares about you. At some level she rejects the point of marriage, a creation of a family unit and combining the interests of two people meant to be in love in favor of a distinct self-interest the remains
>the third option is retarded as a mix of the two and further breaks down senses of heritage and family traditions. Like there isn't enough of that in the modern day.

A woman who wouldn't take your name in marriage doesn't care about you as much as she cares about making a political statement/impressing other feminists. Avoid at all costs, that's the ultimate red flag.

Cucked by her father. I bet the old man is feeling proud and humiliated at the same time. Good Lord, these people are an experiment that needs to be taught as what not to do in your life time as a human being. Decadence 101. Fuck Orwell, Huxley knew his shit better.

only if it was a real Kennedy.

I completely agree, I was just pointing out that taking on a woman's last night isn't a symbol of equality.

I don't understand why faggots are still marrying women to hide their faggotry. It's 2017!

inb4 it was a Jewish name that he wanted to have changed.

Thousands of years? People haven't even had last names for that long, faggot

desu it's a silly tradition anyway

Pretty sure he was referencing becoming under their family house.

I'd only take my wife's last name if it was metal as fuck, like Flamestar or something.

my girlfriends mother took her dads last name. looooooong story short they divorced (no she didn't take all his money, he was not a great guy and the government seized pretty much all their assets and no she didnt take custudy away form him he went to federal prison).
the mom is no dummy (shes a doctor with her own private practice) and a pretty tough broad.
as much as her mom hated her father she kept his last name-- not out of respect for him but out of respect for the family identity. she wanted her children to have the same last name as her, and she wanted her and she wanted her family to have a singular identity.

TL;DR you dont take the last name out of respect for the partner you take it out of respect for the family.

fucking kek someone post this as reply to the article

Finally someone says it.

well I would do it. My last name is really shitty: it's long, sounds awkward, so is difficult to get even for my compatriots and impossible for foreigners.

Like it or not, the ones you mock as being the nu male, are the ones who are actually preserving the white race. They contribute to society, they know who they're attracted to, they treat others exactly how they'd like to be treated...did I mention these nu males and females have jobs? Yes, most of them have tech jobs. The future. They improve themselves every year. They start going out of cities and into the suburbs with their smart, white, young, small families. Your single and only argument is they are liberal. Find another flaw.

>he took her father's last name
cucked

kek take your (You)

>cuckington post
They're fishing for clicks so hard, you'd think they were a fucking leaf.

No thats not how marriage you dumb cunt he needs to remove himself

cool story, said nobody ever.

HAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCKING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Who cares... as long as he squirts some genes into that baby-factory?

Literal cucking.

My wife kept her last name because she was already a practicing physician. I sure as fuck didnt take hers though.

Have a (You) lad

Common people didn't traditionally have family names, especially in england until the 1400s. But family names and traditions have existed for thousands of years especially among nobility.

It has always been traditional except in then most obscure of societies that woman->mans family. She joins his, and the transfer was pretty obvious. Thats what taking a last name symbolizes retard.

Fuck off faggot. These are the ones that make headlines with "my child will undergo surgery for sex transition at 10 years old", these are the ones in which the father is nothing more than a wimp, these are those relationships in which he will be a cuck, these are the ones that have a "modern" relationship, these are the ones that will make a child growth a pain because instead of properly rising him, they will try to indoctrinate the poor kid with leftist "ideals". Such a partnership is an affront to the idea of marriage and a perversed Hell for any child to grow in. Fuck off filthy apologist. "Preserving the white race" with their child in the hospital having his dick cut off while the dad jacks off with tears of regret in his eyes while his wife fucks an ape, all while he is too afraid and indoctrinated to act on his natural urges that are screaming "stop this" because of muh PC world.

Off yourself.

>I'm single

This is the problem folks. Sup Forums isn't one person. This is backwards shit, but his argument is probably something along the lines of "It 2017"

If he wanted to show true equality they woulf both keep their last names

Cuck

My brother in law did this to kiss my mother in law's ass. I mean, he's an ok kid but he'll never be a real man.

i will also take the last name of my wife, so my wife's son will be part of my legacy

>husband cucked in name by wife's father

wew

kek

Can you add some more retarded memes to that post? Isolated cases that get posted here do not represent the majority. You just consume every garbage that gets plastered every day here, and it obviously has turned your brain into mush. How many children do you have?

Checked and kek'd

every time

With attached red tape and 80% something divorce rates I can't even understand why anyone would bother changing the last name.
There is no point to it.

lel, I just had the name talk with my soon to be wife. She wasnt sure about taking my name (shes very proud of her family and I honestly understand her scepticism) but when I told her I wanted to keep my name no matter what, she started to think about how we'd be introduced or announced as separate names she instantly abandoned any hesitation and is now going around calling herself by my last name.

Nice. Praise Kek.

Yes she either takes your last name or no wedding be a man for fuck sake

Taking her first night is the real man's way.

Feminist think on last name begin inheritance patriarchy,make woman name over man name,means matriarchy.

I come here because people are as mad as I am.

Homosexuality
Faggots

Is it true that in medieval europe, a man marrying into a very wealthy or influential family of aristocratic background would change his last name?

Also, here is a thought.
I have a non-white family name, and it makes it obvious I am a shitskin, even thou I don't look like one.
My girlfriend is white, and her family name is white.
I could pull something like this just to get rid of the shitskin family name, so in case of nazi uprising I'd be safe.
Or we can just pick a random one and start from the scratch.

Yep.

Matrilineal marriages.

I live in Amish country and thought it would be hilarious if some Amish guy named his kids super nigger. Like one is Zachariah and the next is Quintoris and Hashawn

Keked and cheked

This, I hate my last name. People made fun of it all through elementary and middle school

Yes, but it would be the girl's father decision to accept the guy into the clan.

>glasses
>receding red hair
>red neckbeard
EVERY TIME

This equality meme has to end. There's nothing wrong in having a power differential in relationships.

DESU you should go with the last name that sounds the best. Its really as simple as that.

I hate my last name as it sounds way to similar to downer so im taking my wife's last name when we get married.

Yeah, because muh hummud had much more power than his 9 years old wife.

It's not about power, it's about tradition.

Goalposts are moving again

Well fucking said m8

This. Some last names out there are retarded.

Her father was obviously more of a man than this guy, so he should be honored to take her father's name.

Depends how cool it is.