DAHNALD

Was there any 2016 election meme better than the Ted Cruz Redemption arc?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s6WGNd8QR-U
youtube.com/watch?v=4UhuMa4IVFA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Jeb arc was my favorite for sure.

You mean a diagonal line going down?

The Fall of Jeb! was the best.

Jeb's arc was truly inspiring, and spawned memes for generations.

I'm still a #cruzmissile though.

top bantz nip

this, he went from second rate disliked villian to true hero with a heart of gold, great journey of self discovery and redemption.

Trump should give him a place in his admin, minister of turtles or some shit

One of the best of the year for sure.

H-HE'S FAST

you wanna know a secret?

:^)

: ^ )

I'm an aussie

I can't even remember how this meme started.

IT'S THE BLOOD OF DELEGATES, DAHNALD!

this

DELEGATES?

fookin jeb was a meme factory, new memes left and right every week

None. Ted Cruz memes were the apex of the election memes for me. Laughed hard at each and every one.

M E N A C I N G
E
N
A
C
I
N
G

tell me about the cruz. why does he stand like that?

The theme for that meme: youtube.com/watch?v=s6WGNd8QR-U

The Ted Cruz meme is perhaps the most cringe-worthy meme I've ever seen. It was never funny. It was never clever. Most importantly, no one ever really cared about Ted Cruz enough to be moved by the Ted Cruz meme. The meme didn't provoke. It didn't entertain. It didn't inspire. The Ted Cruz meme genuinely felt like it was driven by one lonely socially-awkward basement NEET with too much time on his hands.

The question was, "Was there any 2016 election meme better than the Ted Cruz Redemption arc?". I'd say the answer is decidedly yes. In fact, any political meme dating back to the 2008 election was better than the Ted Cruz meme.

I cried.

GO HOME WHITTU PIGGU

delet your Sup Forums account

Well done Daaahnald, you've secured the presidency. Great job. HOWEVER now it is time to hand over the delegates Daaahnald. Give them to me.

He's a big guy...

Anyone got the one from results day where Ted dies or disappears or some shit? I had it, then deleted it and now I feel bad because I've never seen anyone else post and I should have preserved that piece of history

He's fucking adorable, I don't give a shit if he may come from an Oligarch family that may be the direct cause of a shitton of death. This guy shouldn't be in politics, he should be a baker. I would travel to the US just to have a piece of bread from this man. I feel sad for him, I want to nurture him.

Jeb, you will be happy in my arms, no one will hurt you ever again. ;_;

I prefer his Delegate quest arc :

> It's mighty cold out here, Dahnald.

> I'm on a mission to locate the fabled Antarctigates. Legend has it that the very secrets of true conservatism lie beneath these frozen sheets.

> My journey ahead is perilous, Dahnald. But I will march on, like the penguin towards distant mountain peaks.

> Wish me luck, Dahnald. I'll let you know what I find.

Same

Never forget Soarin' Ted.

We've come to cure your autism, user.

> Dahnald. I have news.

> My latest expedition to Antarctica turned up dry, except for a single artifact that suggested that the true secrets of conservatism lie in several places around the world.

> One of these places is in the vast deserts of Africa, Dahnald. I'm on my way to find the legendary Saharalegates.

> I'm at the edge of the desert now, Dahnald. I can see the long and lonely inhospitable miles ahead, alone. With nobody but me and my single camelegate.

> Wish me luck, Dahnald. I'll let you know what I find.

para ti

> I'm getting closer, Dahnald.

> Closer to uncovering the secrets of true conservatism. My forays into the frigid plains of Antarctica, the searing deserts of the Sahara, and the unforgiving battlefields of Afghanistan have all led me here, Dahnald.

> I'm in Brazil, and I plan to locate the fabled Amazonigates.

> It's no easy task, Dahnald. It's only the third day of my trek in this wet wilderness, and I was attacked by tribal spearmen and shamans seeking to part me of my souligate. I was thankfully able to hold them off.

> I've become a hardened warrior over my journeys, Dahnald. Armed with the bare necessities, I managed to adopt the tribe's method of camouflage by smearing swamp paste all over myself. Not to mention my history as the Zodiac Killer. Now, as I await my prey in the depths of the lush undergrowth, like Predator, the last thing they will see is the blur of my Forbidden Technique.

> For now, I trudge on. I'll let you know what I find, Dahnald.

I swear this election was scripted, the meme overload was simply too much to be a coincidence. We were blessed to live this in 4chins

I do. Sometime around the time the race was down to Trump, Kasich, Cruz and Rubio a bunch of posters started forcing the DAHNALD meme, I was one of them, hell I've still got a ton of pictures of Ted Cruz in my Election 2016 folder.

This one's my personal fave, the "Spying Cruz"

How have I not seen the quest arc? Fuck this is great.

He looks like Alec Baldwin in this

> This is it, Dahnald.

> I have searched several months in pursuit of true conservatism. Journeying to the icy plains of Antarctica, the searing deserts of the Sahara, the unforgiving battlefields of Afghanistan, and the damp quagmires of the Amazon, I got closer and closer to my goal.

> And all the clues point here, Dahnald. Off the pristine coasts of the Canary Islands, I am going to obtain the fabled Atlantigates.

> This will be the most difficult foray of my quest yet, Dahnald. I don't expect the sunken skelegates that guard the inundated hallways of the forbidden city to give me an easy time. This is why I have enlisted 12 of the nation's best and brightest Navy Seals to accompany me on my journey, all who have been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Qaeda with over 300 confirmed kills.

> We'll get the job done, Dahnald, and I will return with the secrets of true conservatism to spread across the dimensions.

> But for now, Dahnald, it's my turn to jump. I'll let you know what I find.

> GERONIMOOOOO!

Dahnald you fool...it's too late for you.
Killer Queen has already touched that delegate...

You are very old

Don't forget to collect your autism bux check for the month.

Bless you, sweet user

kys

kek

I fully agree with this, it always felt like a forced meme. Even "wake me up" was better, if very short lived.
>inb4 "krauts have no say in this matter"

poor jeb would have been a happy simple man being a lowly senator in some small state, he never wanted to be president

krauts have no say in this matter

I wrote inb4 though.

>krauts
>humor

Yeah, and Swedish girls wearing "pls no rape" wristbands still got raped.

hi english teacher

And what is Aleppo?

germany is forced meme

Still the best shop

FUCKING REKT

>H-he's fast!

>What did you just say?
>I think you need to leave
>You are cruzin for a brusin son

youtube.com/watch?v=4UhuMa4IVFA

Yeah whatever Jeb

jeb was such a sexyfag, he must have been an absolute cunt destroyer during his youth

Danald, the electors.

"Redemption"
Don't believe this sycophantic, slimy rat. He was merely an enemy of an enemy.