Why aren't cats banned?

Why aren't cats banned?

Cats carry toxoplasmosis.
Almost all cat owners have the parasite in their brain.
This is why people are dumb. This is what is responsible for the dead eye SJW stare and the fish mouth.

If you've ever owned a cat chances are you are infected, and there is NOTHING you can do about it. This is what is causing your brain fog and low energy. This is why it's sometimes hard for you to find the right words.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasmosis#.22Crazy_cat-lady_syndrome.22
jeb.biologists.org/content/216/1/127
vcahospitals.com/main/pet-health-information/article/animal-health/toxoplasmosis/377
animistology.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Kramer-and-Bressan-Humans-as-Superorganisms.pdf
cdc.gov/parasites/toxoplasmosis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasmosis#.22Crazy_cat-lady_syndrome.22

Caused by contact with Hillary's feces.

Very informative and i insightful. Thank you, user.

How do i get a doctor to check me for this? I tried once and they acted like i was crazy.

There's nothing you can even do about it.
If you've been around cats for a long time you probably have it.
If you've only come into contact with cats casually, you're probably fine.

do you have any source for any of these claims? From what i know toxoplamosis only affects fetuses, and just uses the human as part of its life cycle?
you're just making crazy unsubstantiated claims to try and find something to blame your laziness/incompetence on.

holy fuck I fucking hate cats but my roommate owns one. I never touch it but it walks around as it pleases. am I infected?

I think there are pills you can take to kill them.

as long as i'm not eating the cat shit- should be fine

>Toxoplasma also appears to be involved in the initiation of more severe forms of schizophrenia. At least 40 studies confirmed an increased prevalence of toxoplasmosis among schizophrenic patients

That's Daraprim and it doesn't kill it. All it does is weaken taxoplosmosis, but it also causes heavy damage to you. It's used only by people who have HIV, because their immune system can't contain the taxoplosmosis from growing further and killing them.

I have a cat.
I feel more right wing every passing day.
Could toxoplasmosis cause fascism?
Also consider that while dogs are haram, Mohammed is said to have loved cats.

>Mum had cats
>Toxoplasmosis also linked with suicidal thoughts
>every few months go through intense bout of wanting to kill myself
>regularly auditory hallucinate the doorbell ringing and down to physically check if anyone is at the door

uh oh

Muhammad was a crazy rapist who would have seizures and he raped kids. Not exactly the most mentally sound person to compare yourself with, Ahmed.

there is no proof of it though, it's correlation at this point. Plus that's a non peer reviewed solo author article published to a journal of "experimental biology". Give me something from NCBI that has been referenced by other articles.

>This is what is causing your brain fog and low energy. This is why it's sometimes hard for you to find the right words.

That can also be caused by hormone imbalance. Word salad is a side effect of antidepressants.

I too am a right wing fascist cat owner. Perhaps the toxoplasmosis parasite is evolving hive mind?

Yep, THESE studies don't count.
I need (((studies))) by (((them))) to tell me that having a brain full of parasites and holes is a bad thing!

vcahospitals.com/main/pet-health-information/article/animal-health/toxoplasmosis/377

> How common is Toxoplasma in cats?

> Toxoplasma occurs worldwide and infection in cats is similarly widespread. Many more cats are infected than show symptoms. In research studies, as many as one-half of adult cats in certain geographical areas have antibodies to the organism in their blood, indicating that they have been exposed to the infection at some time. Infection rates are higher in free-roaming and stray cats. In contrast, infection is uncommon in pet cats that do little or no hunting, and eat commercial cat foods primarily or exclusively.

cats are love, cats are life

Let me guess you heard this on Joe Roganz woke af podcast? This is some urban myth level bullshit.

I had many symptoms of acute toxoplasmosis infection a year ago... I even went a little bit mental and thought I was coughing up worms and shit. My lymphs in the neck was swollen for 5months and ever since I had those symptoms I can't stop hating niggers and browsing Sup Forums.

WTF This is creepy! I still hate cats with a passion though.

Dear OP

my 12+ year old cat is dying from hyperthyroidism. she went from being exceptionally muscular and fat, the toughest and scariest cat around to other cats, to an 8lb bag of bones.

honestly, it's depressing as fuck to witness. i hate when people say "but it's just a cat". she's family to us.

I got a cat because I'm lazy, not the other way around.

more important, cats are for catfags

it's sad losing a pet, but you can upgrade to the white man's mascot now: a dog

>t. Delusional cat owner

I've known this for years. I don't give a shit what a drug addict says. If he spoke about this he'd probably talk about how it's healthy and good for you to have parasites in your head.

I have two cats in my apartment
They are loveable retards

fuck OP

Theres a theory that the Prophet Muhhammed got schizophrenia from a cat, which caused him to write the koran

>it's ok for my brain to look like this :DDD

>tfw to intelligent for cat

If you've spent more than 4 months cohabitating with it then probably

Dogs are the nogs of the animal world: take orders, wait for Gibson, can only take things down in packs etc. Felines are the patrician carnivore. A little lion round the house.

I drank bleach mixed with ammonia mix
Cured me

>Almost all cat owners have the parasite in their brain.

>tfw my parents bought a cat two years ago and I've been having serious bouts of lethargy most nights for the past year

I never go near the cat, I've known about this brain parasite for a while and advised my family against getting the thing but they still got it, am I probably infected? I probably am, fuck that little cunt, it shits on the floor all the time too.

>cats confirmed for blowing bubonic buttblasters the fuck out
Why are you hating on cats again?

Toxoplasmosis affects the immunosuppressed or those with weak immune systems.

If you have toxo, nature is removing you from the gene pool.

Why exactly would Sup Forums be against culling the weak again?

>Dogs are the nogs of the animal world: take orders, wait for Gibson, can only take things down in packs etc. Felines are the patrician carnivore. A little lion round the house.

>prefers an animal which doesn't obey you and look up to you

where's the colonial spirit, lad?

my dog has ruined every single carpet or rug we've ever had by pissing or shitting on it.

litter boxes may get gross but at least cats use them or go outside and don't have random poop/pee "accidents" when you leave the house for five seconds

You're severely underplaying how widespread this is OP.

Baseline is this: If you've had regular contact with a cat, ie. your family owned one, your neighbor did, you visited a guy who's had one regularily, basically if you've seen a cat like 5 times or more in a week, you have this thing. 100%.

Something in the order of 99.6% of cat owners have it in their brain. And if you think you're smart because you have a dog, then too bad, because if that dog ever played with a cat and you didn't pressure wash it afterwards, you now have it too.

Enjoy.

>Muhammad was a crazy rapist who would have seizures and he raped kids
Not to go offtopic in this thread, but why do you throw shit fake claims?
post your sources

Sorry to hear about your kitty.

>Parasites That Mind-Control Their Hosts
>

It is entirely possible, therefore, that a species could have been formed by biological selection that automatically preys on our species as instinctively as wolves prey on caribou, although, of course, with much greater cunning and versatility.

Cats are fucking alphas, dogs are literally betas (the owner is the alpha).

Why would I want a beta pet?

god dammit I have an outdoor cat that hunts

i'm chasing him off if possible

M8 I fucking love cats, I had multiple cats til I was about 17, I'm redpilled as fuck. Plus cats are the animal of choice for Sup Forums. Please tell me newfags know about Caturday

This is fucking retarded. Toxoplasmosis only affects immunocompromised people.

This disease will only give you problems if you have AIDs.

Hate to break it to you, but you have a ton of bacteria and other infections right now, except your immune system keeps it in check.

You remember the last time Eurofags tried to wipe out cats because of muh superstition?

It's like you fags want to experience it again.

Cats are an ancient Egyptian bio-weapon, and maybe even Demons.

>Cats cause toxoplasmosis
>Owner of Daraprim is a cat owner

Toxoplasmosis is really only dangerous if youre a fgt.

Not all cats carry toxoplasmosis by default, you retard.

Fuck off, Muslim.

I owned cats growing up, and I probably make twice as much as you do in a month than you do in a year.

How's that for low energy?

Does that trigger you cuck?

#notallstrainsoftoxoplasmosis

Would you rather hang out with your nigger slaves or the plantation owner from the other side of town?
If you need a dog's cheap affection to feel better about yourself, suit yourself.

Fuck off Muhammed

You're an embarrassment, unless you're a faggot with aids you'd never get cerebral toxoplasmosis even if you did get infected.
Infection in healthy people is only a problem for pregnant women.
Fyi, most people got infected at some point in their life, and almost all of them don't even know about it, because there is no consequence and most of the time no symptoms at all.

a study that was recently de-classified

>Psychologists and psychiatrists tend to be little aware that (a) microbes in our brains and guts are capable of altering our behavior; (b) viral DNA that was incorporated into our DNA millions of years ago is implicated in mental disorders; (c) many of us carry the cells of another human in our brains; and (d) under the regulation of viruslike elements, the paternally inherited and maternally inherited copies of some genes compete for domination in the offspring, on whom they have opposite physical and behavioral effects. This article provides a broad overview, aimed at a wide readership, of the consequences of our coexistence with these selfish entities. The overarching message is that we are not unitary individuals but superorganisms, built out of both human and nonhuman elements; it is their interaction that determines who we are.

animistology.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Kramer-and-Bressan-Humans-as-Superorganisms.pdf

it talks about T. Gondi as well as other organisms that change our behaviour

Train your dog faggot, I have 3 dogs and never have to clean up shit because they've been house trained

where are you getting this information? i thought it was only found in cat shit so as long as you washed your hands after cleaning the litterbox and touching it you should be fine, right?

Symbiotic. Cats are very protective of their human host colony.

Cats contract toxoplasmosis from mice and rats outside, so its only a concern if you have outside cats that regularly go back inside and get all up in your biz. If you have indoor cats and don't live in a shithole country like OP your cat won't ever contract it.

You have to request a CAT scan specifically.

>not an argument
nah.

Cat owner for 7 years. If anything, I hate niggers even more, PC culture, faggots and pretty much everything.

I used to be liberal but my cat turned me into a mysognistic cynic.

was coming to post this

This

Austria is much cleaner than the USA m8

No study counts until it's been peer reviewed.

Toxoplasma Gondii is also linked to homosexuality and gender dysphoria, cats are filthy animals that have no place in a civilized home.

Work as a pharmacy so i need a ton of sht about chemicals n hear n knowa ton of people who know stuff tht yet cant be oublish because they dont have enough "proof", word is abuse of adderall or adhd drugs kills this parasites in the brain

My mum and younger siblings get way too close to the family cat, it's a dirty fucker that shits on the floor some nights too, I have no doubt that they are infected with this but I never go near the cat, is it possible that I could catch toxoplasma from my family?

I have been feeling serious bouts of low energy the past few weeks, maybe I have already got it.

*work as a pharmacist so i know a ton

On fukin phone my bad for typos

Do you get really excited when you hear an electric can opener in use?

>Toxoplasma also appears to be involved in the initiation of more severe forms of schizophrenia. At least 40 studies confirmed an increased prevalence of toxoplasmosis among schizophrenic patients

>B-but only muh pregnant women!!!
As if that was any better.
Ok, now it's ok to get taxoplosmosis because it only effects pregnant women. Great logic right there.
Guess it's ok to infect all women with taxoplasmosis, as long as they don't get pregnant it's ok, even though their brain will turn into cheese and they'll get mental illnesses like schizophrenia.

That's only if you get into contact with their feces.

Pro-tip: wash your hands after you clean the litterbox.

I don't care. Cats really like me for some retarded reason. I had a little mutt with fleas and still let the little bug ridden bastard sleep in my bed. My brother had some mice he never took care of and I caught some sort of fever from their urine that almost killed me.

My ancestors survived the black plague and I am immune to the AIDs virus. I give no fucks. This is white privilege. An immune system that lets you carry every pox known to man and carry it to your enemies.

I own a cat and I hate niggers.

Are we next level übermensch pure bavarian phenotype gods?

that's a fallacious comparison, cat's don't even provide companionship because they're not your friends

Ha I actually just listened to that joe brogie podcast yesterday. Probably all the toxoplasmosis causing me to listen to shit tier podcasts.

if it was shaped like a swastika I wouldn't care too much

Nice meme science.
I owned cats and got scratched numerous times. I still post here every day and support myself. Shouldn't I be a braindead sjw living with my parents?

Or does not every cat carry catscratch fever?

Kinda like dogs

dad, stop

Nah u can still get it, op is over reacting but he might as well not be, every cat owner has it if u been aroubd cats u prob have it too

>Toxoplasmosis is considered to be a leading cause of death attributed to foodborne illness in the United States. More than 60 million men, women, and children in the U.S. carry the Toxoplasma parasite
cdc.gov/parasites/toxoplasmosis/

Well, do you know how cats lick their asshole and then their fur? Yea, about that...

Cats are bros, fuck off.

>t. toxoplasma infectee

Yep, your brain turning into cheese and parasites eating it is ok until (((they))) say it isn't

Nothing bad could possibly happen from getting your brain infected with parasites

Yeah but you go psycho from those chemicals. How about natural remedies which won't turn people into tweakers?

first it was the kikes
now our failure is blamed on man's second most good friend.

can't we all just agree that both cats and dogs are just bro tier?
i own both

I would feed it tail first through a wood chipper. Then use the cat chunks for fertilizer.

why do you care if theres no cure, the cat fad has been over since 2009, cat pictures dont get you like anymore so nobody here is gonna get one. PROVIDE CURE

joe rogan pls go