Jew Hate Thread

Seriously. Fuck Jews.

Don't even call them kikes, merchants, etc. Call them Jews. It's the worst insult you could possibly give them....calling them out for who they really are.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fmtDCNk44mg
youtube.com/watch?v=oinItLYg7qQ
stormfront.org/forum/t837247/
nodisinfo.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do you hate Jews? Jews are white and based.

Fuck that. Jews are manipulative cunts who run the world from the shadows.

Nice post of girls for good goys to click on, fucking Jew.

The ashkenazi are not jews

Carful now goy... dont forget which hand holds the stick.

Do you have a valid reason why you hate them?

Yes because they are liars.

These people had valid reasons as well:

The common Jewish folk are like normal civilized people. The Zionist extremists and atheist Jews in America are the bad ones.

>not all blacks

Fuck off Jew.

Okay I just looked up the coin thing out of interest and found nothing, source?

Not all Jews are bad, and neither are all Muslims. You are very shortsighted if you think so.

The source is in the image. I thought that was common knowledge anyway?

Even Niggers are better to have around then these disgusting Kikes!

>jews
>white
pick one and only one south african JIDF coordinator

>Daily reminder JIDF whores are HQ-bait

oooooooo i sence a fatburger that took a loan for his brand new obese toilet and now he cant repay it

I kek everytime when I read this BS

>a fatass neckbeard's impotent rage at the world's most resilient people
6 million keks, faggots.

Einshekelstein was a fraud who stole all his work from Maxwell

>b-but it was real in my mind

Do you have a source?

Even romans knew about the jews intentions

>if its not on max. resolution open the pic in a new tab

not a duplicate reply

and now read this

Hooknosed kike

Israel and the Jewish people are your greatest ally America. Why do you shit on them?

nah just look

You got me there.

debunked horseshit. From wikipedia
> Only in 1949 are postwar estimates employed, the figures given are for estimates made in 1948. A year or two lag seems to be common for various other population estimates given by the World Almanac. The difference between the 1938 and 1948 figures is thus 4,481,491. In 1949, however, the World Almanac gives a revised 1939 population of 16,643,120 giving a difference of between 1938 and 1947 of 5,376,520. Where the extra population between 1938 and 1939 came from is not cited, though one might speculate that it was based upon the Nazi estimates made in 1942 for the Wannsee Conference. Despite the apparent exactness of the numbers listed, the World Almanac warns that all numbers listed are estimates.[98]

> Other sources confirm similar numbers—and earlier than the 1949 World Almanac—for the Jewish population before and after the war. The 1932 American Jewish Yearbook estimate the total number of Jews in the world at 15,192,218, of whom 9,418,248 resided in Europe. However, the 1947 yearbook states: "Estimates of the world Jewish population have been assembled by the American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee (except for the United States and Canada) and are probably the most authentic available at the present time. The figures reveal that the total Jewish population of the world has decreased by one-third from about 16,600,000 in 1939 to about 11,000,000 in 1946 as the result of the annihilation by the Nazis of more than five and a half million European Jews. In Europe only an estimated 3,642,000 remain of the total Jewish pre-war population of approximately 9,740,000." These numbers are also consistent with the findings of the Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry, Appendix III, in 1946.

I have no idea why you people even give a shit about jews. your life sucks because of your own ignorance. Pussy faggots can't even live with other people.

Your resistance only makes my circumcised penis harder.

>debunked
>wikipedia

A cited source, what's yours from?

>Implying any Arab country gives a shit about what happens to other Arab countries

As you can see. The Almanac states 11M. jews in the whole world. Whos the liar now kike shill?

youtube.com/watch?v=fmtDCNk44mg

Fuck Jews, mein nigger.

Jews are psuedo-intellects who are notorious for stealing ideas from white people and selling them for a quick buck.

They are also notoriously psychotic due to generations of eugenics and interbreeding.

Manipulative, evil people, the lot of them.

If Israel came out and called for global domination, all of those "nice Jews" you know would turn on you in an instant.

They appear smart due to manipulating other people to do all the hard work for them.

They are not smart.

Well, yours do.

Based faM

That's unfortunately the truth.

lol wut? this page shows a 6mil population decline.

How many mudslimes do you see each day?

holy shit the cherrypicking is real.

I know 3 of those names.

In 1948 the narrative stood that alon in Auschwitz 6M died and, 1.5 in Mauthausen and many more in the other camps.
Frantisek Pieper even admitted that the gas chamber in auschwitz was none during the war

Too many. I'm a second generation immigrant non-muslim it's disgusting to see what has happened to my hometown during the last 2-3 years. The area around the central station is infested by Afghans and Arabs.

Can you state your argument more clearly so I can try to understand how dumb you are? So far you have attempted to prove a point by showing a page of evidence that refutes your point.

>Auschwitz, Treblinka, Chelmno not mentioned

Huh

>105912551
Seriously. Fuck Sup Forums
Don't even call them betas, nazis, etc. Call them Sup Forums. It's the worst insult you could possibly give them....calling them out for who they really are.

Are you from Canada or something?

Exactly but the point is that people were will ought to lie about all those other camps.
If you want to know more about Auschwitz:
youtube.com/watch?v=oinItLYg7qQ

stormfront.org/forum/t837247/

jews are successful because they have a good, education driven culture. Also you dumb fucks are always conflating religious jews and secular jews, as if every jew is the same. I don't think i need to get into how stupid this is, just mentioning it.

sauce on this?

(the good old) Sup Forums

>newspaper from 1933

well I was asking for a source
searched up part of the link and found this nodisinfo.com/

FUCK THE JEWS AND FUCK ISRAEL.

FUCKING LEECHES

Based Patton

True American right there

>american
>literally afraid of 8M people

i feel sad for the americans. how can they fight the mudslimes who are 1,8B people on this planet when they are afraid of 8,000,000 jews?

how fucking far the americans have devolved into absolute absurdity. George Washington would be ashamed.

>tfw grew up in a jew family
i dindu nuffin

Some user wrote a book about jews. Its called: the-money-lenders-and-their-game-by-anonymous

Yes he was. sadly he had to follow orders and the jews got a free ride

eh might be worth checking out
the site cited before doesn't seem all that credible

Teach us how to fight the mudslimes, bjorn.