Why does everybody hate the jews ?

why does everybody hate the jews ?

Jews promote sex and fun

That means the people who hate them are anti-sex and anti-fun. AKA bitter virgins.

Pretty sure the huffpost did a scientific research study on this and proved they were right

Because dreidels are fucking boring.

They're kinda assholes.

lurk more faggot-

Jews are also white. That means that the people who hate them are anti-white. AKA bitter niggers.

Slow down JIDF

idk why they still call themselves semitic

> sex fun huffpaint
decent b8

wacha doin' rabbi?

>Jews are also white. That means that the people who hate them are anti-white. AKA bitter niggers.
Correct.

Jew here can confirm alot of hate in public areas
One woman called me the devil for hanging jesus..... mam do you know it was the romans.
JEWISH CONSPIRACY you are all in on it--crasy Christian lady

>why does everybody hate the jews ?
here's a starter

>Jews promote sex and fun

Dunno. One of the best blowjobs I ever got was from a Jewess MILF. I dumped my Goy seed down hear throat and she chugged it all like a sorority girl on a beer bender. Good times.

I'm glad im cut no dick cheese

would plug and cum inside desu

Any patriotic American should despise Israel. They've committed countless acts of espionage against us and have attacked American targets too many times, and that's not even counting the war crimes they're complicit in. Oddly enough, every single person I know in the Navy knows all about the USS Liberty incident. And they all seem to think that foreign aid to all countries, especially Israel, should be cut. Gee, I wonder why.

Nice proxy there, kike.

The Jews threaten Pontius Pilate with a full on riot if he didn't agree to their demands for Jesus' execution.

I notice lots of Israelis are white. I might convert and move to Israel so i can be traditional without being persecuted by libshit media and AmeriKWA ape knuckledraggers.

Look up William Fincke. He has a great podcast that's all about the Jews. I defy you to listen to that which is all historically accurate and not hate the Jews.

Yeah . Its like saying that the southerners should be punished to this day for slaves in the plantations. People forget that that was a mistake of our ancestors. And thats if you believe in god

those swass stickers were painted by jews.

Yeah it's BS, like how some old folks still hate the Japanese for shit that happened 75 years ago.

Because the Jews hate everybody

Blame the Jew
Name the Jew
When online blame the Jew

It's Right Wing Fun Squad time

They're behind the degenerate crap that comes out of Hollywood. They love to rant about how horrible white people are and how bad white privelage is but as soon as it's convenient "oh no I'm Jewish, not white!". They compare everything they don't like to hitler or tell people it's the current year. I'm half Jewish and that portion of my family are insufferable liberal retards, I've hated them before I knew hating Jews was a thing

this is very disrespectful putting swastikas on graves, idc who you are that's evil.

wech kho , did you get your self a nice swedish pussy or are you still stuck at the borders ?

Historically Jews never assimilated to any culture they were part of. This fact created animosity between Jews and the country they were in.

I can't say Jews are innocent and dindu nuffin but they were always the first to be blamed for their woes.

Even the jews hate the jews

Because they deserve it.

Like what attacks? Espionage? What about russian espionage? Should we be enemies with every country that has intelligence agents bere?

People don't hate Jews, especially on this board
All this antisemitism are just CTR shills trying to debase Trump and his alliance with Israel
8 years cucks of Israel and America closer than ever. Deal with it

People tend to not know the difference betweens the jews & A jew. T. is the majority of the problem. The ignorance of remembering we're not a collective hive mind thats scretched over generations.
Hell we even in some community's have female rabbis. Is that not modern or what. Growing up to being bullyed for something you didn't do really puts you down.

Because you are evil.

When you are told every day of your life to not hate jews, after a while it is all you can do is hate the jews.

they exhibit callous shekel-seeking behaviors at the expense of goyim

Be careful Majd, don't want to get picked up by the authorities now do you?

Why can't we be friends

No reason, they didndo nothin

What type of fucking neo-nazi does the swastika like that?

It is suppose to be at a 45 degree angle

>gold spraypaint
nice touch.

iunno. even all the older literature i read shows a general distrust for Jews. it's a pervasive dislike for their clan's greed and conniving nature.

"whatcha doin, rabbi?"

Levitucus 26:33
I will scatter you among the nations and will draw out my sword and pursue you. Your land will be laid waste, and your cities will lie in ruins.

What do you mean, what attacks? I mentioned one in the fucking post. And don't give me that shit that Israel mistook the Liberty for an Egyptian ship. The Liberty was 4 times larger than any Egyptian naval ship at the time. As for espionage, are you being serious? Pollard ring any bells? Israeli espionage is consistent and they're always stealing our technology, whether it be nuclear technology back when they were developing their nuclear program, that JFK didn't want to exist and they set up a fake Dimona for inspection, to current military technology that they're consistently caught selling to China

Israel is not an American ally, unless you agree with consistent espionage and attacks on American targets in the Middle East.

> leaf

It actually started shortly after the bible came out denouncing and forbidding Christians from usury and loaning money with interest.
Jews had no such restrictions and quickly cornered the banking market. This set them up to not only be rich but to own a lot of property. People resent the rich and especially those who they're in debt to.
It spirals out from there, but thats the quick and dirty of how it started.

Greetings Rabin, what art thou activity?

> ctr shill

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

t. every goy on earth

◄ Ezekiel 23:20 ►
There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horse's

>thinking the bible is a great way to say jews are evil

> false flag anti shill, real ctr fuckin degenerate subversive snake wish you the worst leaf

Do you people not observe modern history through a critical lens?

Half of the current Jews are liberal nation wrecking leftists demanding trans rights, immigration, destroying the self enterprise and self determination of western nations and white peoples.

The other half are ardent zionists who support Israel at the cost of any other nation.

Explain why the ancient egyptians fucking hated jews and literally kept them as fucking slaves then you nigger

jews have always been regarded as disgusting scum.

The better question is, why are those lazy fucking Jews just leaving their headstones defaced? A rag, and some acetone would clean that off in seconds. I would have cleaned them off immediately. Like I do with all graffitti.

Keep digging yourself in that hole.
Still this butthurt at Trump winning?
CTR is pathetic

Butthurt? I don't care about Israel I approve Trumps presidency as its sendind conservative waves over Europe maybe giving hope for a future without leftist collapse and ruin for ethnic nords. Don't approve of the shekel movie industries and other (((degenerators)))

Scapegoat, really

Anything "bad" you can attribute to someone of Jewish descent you can attribute to an Anglo, Celt, Slav, Asian, Indian and what have you.

Mizrahi scum and goatshaggers.

HALE HORTLER

Jews are nation wreckers and have been destroying any nation they touch since Babylon and Egypt. Everyone throughout history has realized this however nobody has managed to finish the job.

TWO WORDS:

Jewish death-cults.

how can they "destroy" ? they were few, poor and miserable

Is this a "hey rabbi what ya doin" flag?

The letters on the tombs are in Hebrew, so it's probably either Mizrahi, or Arabs.