DRUMPF WON!!!!

>DRUMPF WON!!!!

Ummm... no sweetie, he lost by a massive margin. Hillary Clinton won by over FIVE MILLION votes.

She is the true winner. She is who the American people chose. Any time a drumpf supporter tries to brag, I laugh HARD in their face, and educate them with the facts. It feels good being on the right side of herstory. Drumpf is literally the least popular candidate of all time.

She fucking won.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=who is the next president of the united states?
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't kill yourself on January 20, Serb.

DOLAN KLUMPF IS NOT OUR PRESIDENT

rural and suburban retards get 3 votes each

LOL. GET FUCKED DRUMPFTARD

Alaska has 3 electors 738,432 people.
California has 55 electors and 39 million people.

Let's do some quick maths: how many people from each state equal one elector?

One elector from Alaska = you need about 250,000 people.
One elector from California = you need about 700,000 people.

Does this seem like a system which fairly represents the opinion of the public to you? to me it does not.

ZGLENMPF BTFO!

The same kike with Serb proxy. Oi vey, you triggered everyone!

>Still doing this meme in 2017

I'm sorry, but did Hillary already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only the January. Does not having the lead at the January count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? Hillary is still campaigning right now and she has been the best candidate in the USA for how many years now? She's fighting one of the worst candidates in the republican party who just happens to have a lead because he's feeding off the energy of being Donald Trump in 2017. But you know what? He still fucking sucks. Hillary is one of the best fucking candidates in the democrat party, she almost won last time and would of won if Obama wasn't black. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Hillary wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Trump just stepped out of bounds when talking about immigrants, just like Bernie did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Hillary topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the candidate because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this fucking candidate on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

>popular vote
That isn't how a Republic works sweetie, the system that the US has is specifically designed for exactly this situation. Hillary voters occupy a small geographic area, the electoral college was put in place so that no 1 or 2 locations with a large concentration of people can have undue influence on the country as a whole.
Now if those 5 million votes had been from more than 2 states it would have had an effect on the nation, however that 5 million vote lead was generated in 2 places California, and New York.

Did they extend your contract serbshill?

You are not counting the little democrat states that would count less in that, the result would be the same because the difference in states is too big

hai are you agrill
wanna suck my dick plx

Oh look, ignorant third-world shitstains telling us how America runs elections.
Sorry Mohammad but California doesn't run the US, and thank Christ for that.

How can conturdvatives argue with the facts?

Trumpf is a loser.

lmgtfy.com/?q=who is the next president of the united states?

Is it just this one Serb who's constantly shitposting, or have I misjudged Serbia in their kebab removal skills?

>Hillary Clinton won by over FIVE MILLION votes.

objectively wrong

no we actually have no idea who won the popular vote because there was no control of voting legitimacy, in california most of, all, et al

>OK SURE YOU CHECKMATED MY KING BUT I HAVE 5 PAWNS MORE ON THE BOARD SO I WIN

you have no idea how the world works you fucking cuck

>sweetie
Fat woman or faggot

Dongle Pump is not my president. He lost the popular vote which made him lose the election in my mind.

I agree. California should be the only deciding factor in our elections since most illegals, I mean citizens, live there.

Kek
Sources on this """""voter fraud"""" everyone keeps talking about?

>She is who the American people chose

Actually, a minority (kek) of the popular vote went to her.

Would libertarian voters have preferred Trump over Hillary? Probably yes.

>Spotted Eagle

62/65

that is a BS pie chart, in order to get the number that you have given Hillary you have to add in the votes for Johnson and Stein, which do not magically count towards Hillary, as well as not even coming close to a proportional dimension. what this chart could be labeled as is people who did not vote for Trump, you could also make a chart of people who did not vote for Hillary by lumping all the third party voters into trumps numbers clearly showing that Trump was the popular vote winner the chart would still be incorrect however.