Arnold Schwarzenegger responds to trump's twitter slam, attacks back

twitter.com/Schwarzenegger/status/817386622299705349

The contrast of maturity between trump and arnold is striking.

Trump literally sounds like a manchild

Still better than a fag.

See this pill?

this is your brainsize.

Trump sounds like a manchild because he is a manchild

It's honestly sad that we're at the point where the other side is so horrible that a clown like Trump is the better option

Chaim, you know your time is coming, you're not getting those gibmedats from the US for much longer

Are you implying Schwarzenegger is gay?

Too bad Arnold didn't emulate honest Abe when he was race mixing with his Guatemalan maid. No wonder (((they))) like him so much.

America was ready for the first black president, but will America ever be ready for the first shitpost president?

Arnie is not a sore loser it seems.
Still a loser.

FUCK DOLAN KLUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

He's giving Trump advice. He is not slamming him. You fags react over anything. Besides, he was fairly happy after Trump won. He's only acting neutral so Hollywood will keep making Terminator movies.

Trump was actually worse all along if you ignore all the fake pizzagate conspiracies around clinton

>arnie trying to help trump out
>everyone treats it like a SICK BURN BRAH

christ almighty

No, I'm just saying he lakes taking penis in his bum. Totally not gay, tho.

what a cuck

trump probably doesn't even care anymore

Fuck off back to hell, kike demon. There isn't room for your kind here.

>Trump literally sounds like a manchild

But he's OUR manchild, you unappreciative jew!
Don't you have a ZOG to run or ruin?

I think time is right again for yet another Austrian to take over the lead of a dominant country.
>what can go wrong

>fake pizzagate conspiracies

Fuck off schlomo

his fucking neck

kek have you been following Trump's campaign at all, ganjaland?

Arnie can control himself on twitter but he is still an asshole.
A smart baddass asshole but still an asshole.
Admitted many times he was willing to do anything to achieve his goals, used politics and friendship with bodybuilding judges to take down rivals in the sport.
Got his maid pregnant
Turned bodybuilding in a industry based on fooling people to take useless suplements to cover up the drugs usage with his buttbuddy Joe Weider.
Created a generation of gym rats with unreasonable expectations on what the human body can achieve.
He really changed the world.
Forever.
Not sure it was for the best.

Fuck Arnie.

The fucking turncoat supported Kasich, then all but endorsed Hillary later.

He was also one of the Republicans that tried to pull a coup on Trump after the Access Hollywood audio leaked.

>"lets work together"
>WOAH WWE SUUUUPER SLAM

To be fair Trump does need to reel himself in, gloating is a pretty childish trait, whilst I see Trump being possible welcome change for America I don't particularly like his character, he's a bit of a tit.

The next 4 years should be pretty entertaining

Says the faggot that sees a shoah behind every chimney

Eh, I like Arnold but he's being a retard about this.

Trump just spent the entire campaign watching how the jewish media destroys his public image. He was pretty well liked universally before that.
Surely you can't say he's immature for rubbing his victory in their faces and actually working against them now?

says Israel?

KEK

i want to believe it's part of an act and that trump is very lean in person when doing calculations.

Arnie's just mad because Trump gets much higher quality pussy. I'd be upset too if everyone knew I fucked this troll.

>buttbuddy
He never had homosex fuck off.

>unreasonable expectations on what the human body can achieve
He only hid his roid use because it would be suicide to do otherwise. Blame PC media not him.

Why doesn't Trump release his taxes?

Well. How good job did he do as governor? Isn't California really shit?

>Trump literally sounds like a manchild
He has dementia. He's literally ronald reagan reincarnated.

She must suck some good dick for him to have a kid with her

Either that or her pussy is a vacuum cleaner

Arnold really aims low when it comes to women.

>Chaim, you know your time is coming
the time to make jerusalem the capital of greater israel is coming. congrats, chaim

He is the least pro-Israel and most nationalistic candidate we could have.
No wonder so many of your (((intellectuals))) are against him?

they are both manchildren for debating TV ratings while the destiny of their country is at stake

Have you seen Pumping Iron?
This hotel asks him what he wants his """"Maid"""" to look like and he says "it doesn't matter. Big ass, small ass, little tits, big tits, as long as she has a nice personality." or something along those lines.

> brazil
> not usa
> 16 years ago
> charged with cp
> bbc
> france

At least his kid with her looks like him unlike the Kucknedy spawn.

IM NOT WATCHING THAT GAY FUCKING SHOW NBC YOU FAGGOTS

back to the gas chamber with you

You forgot to use your VPN, shlomo

HOLY
SHIT

TRUMP ABSOLUTELY ROASTED/DESTROYED/SLAMMED

t. every liberal

you should worry about the donbass instead

Arnie not realizing Trump threw him a lifeline with free advertising. Arnie should have flipped out. No he took high road.

I will be sure to tune into celebrity apprentice 2017 now...NOT!

Trump can do both. Stay in your lane, pleb.

I like his movies but I'm done with Arnie since that story came out how he had an affair with his ugly Mexican maid which resulted in him having a child for which he probably never cared for.
Wasn't a bad as governor as well?

> He is the least pro-Israel and most nationalistic candidate we could have

please tell me it's just the ganja talking.
have you even seen what obama's DNC has been up to lately with regards to israel? he's sperging all over the place trying to fuck us over. the DNC are the anti-Israeli ones, they just can't say it out loud.

and our (((intellectuals))) are all far left kikes, of course they don't like him.

Its the test.

When your test is high you can fuck almost anything

Nope He hidded the drug use after and still claim bodybuilding is drug tested to help Joe weider create the supplement industry and get rich by making people believe his suplements would help to look like bodybuilders

>Trump is manchild
>Still has sexy wife
>Trump is immature
>Still beats Hilary
>Trump is a big baby
>Has a disgustingly opulent house with gold leaf and marble everywhere

I guess being a whiner makes you a winner if you're doing it right.

Yes, and so is Soros. They are doing this to make sure people continue to see Israel as a victim and carry Israeli protection onto the new right wing wave.
You people are brilliant. Even with Trump, submission to Israel is secured. Just let us goyim have the internet, so we can spread our memes. Is that too much to ask?

America and the alt-right stands behind Israel, our greatest ally against Islam.

It is YOU, the anti-semites, who will be cast out. You nazis will once again get what is coming (.webm related). The day of The Nuremberg is coming.

>I guess.

Even after you explain it you're unsure? Sad.

FUCKING GROSS ARNALD YOU MAY AS WELL HAVE FUCKED THE PREDATOR FROM THAT ONE MOVIE FUCKING GOD

Okay Arnold. Here's my favorite Lincoln quote:

>There is a natural disgust in the minds of nearly all white people to the idea of indiscriminate amalgamation of the white and black races ... A separation of the races is the only perfect preventive of amalgamation, but as an immediate separation is impossible, the next best thing is to keep them apart where they are not already together. If white and black people never get together in Kansas, they will never mix blood in Kansas ...

>Got his maid pregnant
Based Arnie.

I don't think it's really an "attack" per-say. It's just passive-aggressive banter. Idk, I think Arnold probably responded in the best way he can, if he decided to respond at all.

We all love the Trump keks, but we can't get asshurt every time he fires shots at someone and they respond. Arnold could have been a real prick to the God-Emporer, but he played the PR game and now most likely this is going to disappear in a day or two.

>Says the faggot that sees a shoah behind every chimney

What's wrong with being a manchild, rabbi?

At the point the posters dick has receded deep inside his own body.

>Trump always punches back
>Arnold trashes him during election
>Trump has his sweet revenge
>People are suprised

>non-white manlet with shriveled balls quoting a war criminal in a eurocuck accent

Why would you ever? Don't tell me boredom or availability. If I'm bored and hungry, I'm not gonna eat rotten food, I'll abstain until something decent is available. Arnie dove into the dumpster and had himself the hobo special. Yuck!

The really sad part about Arnold is that he's entirely poz'd from all the time he's spent in Hollywood and then in office. You can clearly tell he listened like a good goy when he was given (((the talk))).
Look at his life, his wife, and what all he's worked for (fame, money, status) and that should tell you good and well what kind of person he really is in spite of all the motivational movies he's been paid to do.
His life is what happens when you're not as good as selling your image. Look at Bill Gates if you want an example of a well crafted, entirely fake, entirely paid-for public image.

Aren't they like the same age? Why does Arnold sound so much wiser

I WONDER WHO IS BEHIND THIS POST

Arnie's testes have atrophied into nothing from years of steroid abuse, so it's good he's still got something going for him.

Why do they always come back with some gay faggot "hopeful feels inspirational thing someone said in the past probably taken out of context to fit my narrative" reply? Regards.

just fucking face it faggot, Trump is not the jew exterminator you thought he was.

Morgarten 2.0 for that Austrocuck is about to happen.

IS IT OVEN TIME YET?

>act like a fag
>get btfo
>try to take high ground afterwards

Holy shit! Is it too late to vote for Hillary?

A 25 year old NBC SJW assistant producer writes everything Arnie tweets.
Arnie has the working vocabulary of a trained chimp.

Please, he said he has to change his hairstyle because it takes too long to comb it right now, I'm wondering if he can walk and talk at the same time

Arnold is a total cuck tho

>Arnold shits on Trump all campaign
>Trump states true facts about the state of his show
>ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER RESPONDS TO TRUMP'S TWITTER SLAM, ATTACKS BACK
WOW BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
STAND UP TO THAT BULLY ARNIE

He would have been better to not have replied. That fact that he did proves that Trump's statement got to him. This is called agitation, and at a geopolitical level, most world leaders simply aren't prepared to handle it with any sense of solidarity.

The next 8 years are going to be hilarious, and fantastic.

Voted for Trump but, he sounds petty as hell.

>THE PREDATOR FROM THAT ONE MOVIE

Oy gevalt, stop triggering the goyim, mordechai! You're gonna get us anudda shoah!!

gay as fuck

What evil did Arnold do in this life that he looks worse than SOROS?

holy shit is that a real picture? I've only seen Soros's face before. Did he have a body transplant? He's in great shape for that age

the funny thing about calling someone a tit is that it immediately outs you as a tit yourself. tit.

why was trump attacking arnold anyway? is he a cuck?

unpopular opinion: i find her quite alright.

he eats babies. that's, like, pure vital energy.

He's illegitimate kid turned out well though

What happened?
Did the obamaleaf family go on vacation to Israel?

This guy is nigger-tier. I dont know what Sup Forumss opinion on him was but he has been the shittiest governor possible. He is basically just a nigger-tier full blown liberal degenerate who has let niggers roam our streets with very little punishment and has tried to turn our judicial system into a money-grab, and failed. Because of him now police departments encourage their cops to relentlessly get as many arrests as possible and a great of them are fraudulent. In the county that i live, if you arent a liberal, you will be hunted by the police, they will literally plant evidence on you and try to provoke any kind of crime. Its literally police misconduct. Imagine a liberal police department full of ghetto niggers, faggots, spics and barbie dolls all trying to fuck whitey..

Seriously fuck this liberal flaming faggot.