Why do Russians and Ukrainians hate each other?

Why do Russians and Ukrainians hate each other?

Because ukrainians are subhumans

The same reason that the georgians hate them. Because Russia wont stop fucking invading.

I thought so big bro

Silence aquafresh

Hello malaysia

t. hohol diaspora

Slava Ukrainia

fuck you nigger tier commie trash

Funny to hear it from literally nigger

trips of truth

i'd guess its because russia keeps shoving itself where it is not wanted and ukraine wants to 'eventually' become its own superpower

Russians are like Hillary voters and Ukrainians are like Trump voters.

>ukraine
>super power
Yee sure, with people in gov that have no idea how to rule their cunt. And especially after eu told them to fuck off. Also its funny to hear american saying that Russia is shoving itself where its not wanted :^)

I can tell you why I and many other people dislike Ukrainians

(side note: in this sense, not everyone living in Ukraine is "Ukrainian", there are plenty of good people there. It's more of a national archetype).

It's because two defining Ukrainian character traits are greed and stupidity. Basically, think Jews if they were dumb as doornails, that's Ukrainians. A kind of person who will borrow money from you, spend it uselessly, never return it, and after a while come asking for more, thinking that somehow enough time has passed and you forgot.

Russian minus Oil and Gas = Zero

russia girls are more blonde/hot naruto types whereas ukraine girls are more pale/goth sasuke types. this is the root of their conflict

Why do Burgers and Leafs hate each other ?

Because of the Slavic mentality.

Ukrainians think that Russia stole their hope to be a part of the EU. Russians think that their poverty is because of the USA.

In fact. The Slavic governments are criminals who deserve to be hung. They plundered and destroyed our countries and make us enemies to each other and to the United States of America.

We don't really. I mean when's the last time we went to war with Canada? I guess basically there was that time they burned down the white house, but that's just something we chuckle about these days.

The New World is fundamentally different from the Old World in that regard.

>In fact. The Slavic governments are criminals who deserve to be hung.
I know, right? Time to burn some tires!

>Rusyns
>from Kievan Rus'
>speak Little Russian
Ukrainians are anti-Russian D&C.

THE CURSE OF THE ETERNAL SWEDE

India-toilets=india

Let's get down to business
to defeat the J00S

I prefer to emigrate.

>A kind of person who will borrow money from you, spend it uselessly, never return it, and after a while come asking for more, thinking that somehow enough time has passed and you forgot.
I think my mom may be Ukrainian.

>ukrainians

We love our hat. We just don't think they should be able to access the internet or immigrate or send postcards. In fact they need to be sent to a dimensional void where they cannot interact with anyone outside of Canada.
Seriously, no bad blood exists between us.

I've been thinking about the whole post card thing and I think we can make it work if we require double postage on them.

>I think we can make it work if we require double postage on them.
That would just encourage a postage stamp black market to spring up. Next thing you know they're beheading rival stamp cartels.

I don't think the Postmaster General would stand for that kind of mess. You don't mess around with the Post Office; your local Postmaster can open your mail, and your local carrier knows where you live.

GOSH user YOU'RE SUCH A LOSER

because they can't pick on burgers without getting destroyed so they pick on each other instead.

It was sarcasm. Please don't hurt the tires, they suffered enough.

>slav asks why slavs hate each other
Come on now, you should know better.

I'd rather be a fucking communist than be shitting in my own streets.

Poojeet BTFO

Hohols are not actually human. Most of the population are mutts with turkic iranic and caucus heritage.

> implying its normal for slavs to hate each other

I guess when youre from ukraine you gotta hate everyone bcs theres no bigger looser than u.

I'm happy that you won. But I prefer the tractor, sorry.

Don't get a big dick, poles aren't anything to get excited about.