Saw this recently

Saw this recently.
How accurate do you think it is?

I really feel like, as an ancap, that looking at this image is masturbating my ego.

How on earth is ego correlated with national interests

Very accurate.

Authoritarian implies you believe your beliefs to be objectively true and that they should be forced on others. That's ego

*tips chinese made fedora*

Accurate

nah, most of Sup Forums and me would be authleft then

Empirically false

Can't tell since there isn't any graph.

Very. I am egotistical and dumb.

>smrt
>not smart enough to properly judge his own ability correctly

lmao

its just ancaps trying to validate their ridiculous ideology

Iq maxes out at the origin and decreases the further away you get.

Much the same for ego. It starts out reasonable and gets ruined the further afield you go

>tfw Sup Forums doesn't tealize it's literally nothing:the diagram

I think the IQ part is more than a little oversimplified, but the Ego part can be true depending on how you look at it.

All 'truth' by people regarding societal implications can't be objective though, it is only subjective because people are inherently biased. This graph is fallacious because it correlates economic AND societal policies as ego driven which is clearly retarded.

Your iq maxes out at 67

Very accurate

ego should be inverted

libertarians, both left and right, are highly individualistic. communists and nationalists, on the other hand, are highly pluralistic

Authoritarianism means submitting to the will of the state for the perceived greater good, libertarianism is all about individualism over the collective, which is inherently egotistical by definition.

so it's only ok when hitler does it? UH MA RITE?

you make a good case user, I personally am convinced.

>as an ancap

That's not what ego is

Aparently I'm intelligent and don't have much of an ego, I have to disagree, I'm only average in intelligence.