Whats wrong with using immigrants for cheap labor? Without Poles, nobody would clean toilets in Iceland

Whats wrong with using immigrants for cheap labor? Without Poles, nobody would clean toilets in Iceland.

Pic unrelated

>Pic unrelated
It is very much related; it identifies you as a degenerate thus invalidates your opinion.

Nothing wrong with catgirl with feminine penis desu senpai

felix is a good... emh... girl?

this confuses me, plz stop

>catgirl
But its not a girl you floozy
Fucking neck yourself and never post on here again

Nothing wrong with it if the different cultures can live in peace

>Whats wrong
not enough labor to go around

It drives wages down. When people say "oh well immigrants do 95% of job, we NEED them"

The response is that the only reason that such jobs have so many immigrants in is because they require very little skill to do, and immigrants were willing to do those jobs for half the wages. Which pushes native workers out of those jobs. To the point where the majority of the unskilled labour is done by immigrants.

In many cases, this can bleed through to some skilled labour such as plumbing, but they're still ready to work for half the wages.

We don't need them just because there are a lot of them. The fact that there are a lot of them is driving down wages, so it drives whites out of work.

>of job
of X job*

but islam is fundamentally incompatible with any other culture

sauce on this bocachica rooney?

>He doesn't love Emilia-tan

felix/ferris from re-zero

its a boy btw

This gives me an erection.

The problem is giving them rights.

Slavery is a better alternative

>its a boy btw

That's not a boy.

>That's not a boy.
its a girl(male)

If nobody wants to clean toilets; then employers will need to offer more incentive (higher pay) to entice people into cleaning toilets.

NO ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK STOP

I was talking about the poles. If kebab where here taking our jerbs, shit wouldnt work

Who cleaned toilets before Poles?

importing immigrants for cheap labor only favor business owners, as the populace are faced with increased competition and lower wages

therefore its kikery

>nobody would clean toilets in Iceland
you guys cant figure it out yourselves?

clean your toilet your filthy scumbag

Eventually they over run you.

It's better to clean your own toilets in the long term than allow an enemy to settle in your lands.

This is a bait thread. Do not respond you retard.

You're complaining about Poles? Are you kidding me. I'm sitting here in Los Angeles surrounded by fucking beaners and you're worries about other white Europeans.

>you were born mere generations too early to experience genetically engineered catgirls (male)

born just in time to post dank memes though

Just have sex with a trap wearing cat ears and a tail.

this is now a ferris thread

we can have them within our lifetimes if we can get rid of christcuckoldry

reddit:zeroningens get out