Trump supporters are the niggers of white people

Uneducated, anti-intellectual, and vulgar.

You're not even capable of realizing it because of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Prove me wrong faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/30/faked-news-your-guide-to-22-post-election-hate-hoaxes/
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1481236894046.webm
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem
campusreform.org/?ID=5168
youtube.com/watch?v=k4wNo0eCIA0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh man, you have devastated my feelings. I can never recover from this verbal holocaust.

nonsense, I have a beautiful garden.

well not right now, but it's almost time to pull up the cover grass

>mfw niggers still don't understand soil
>mfw they eat cookies from it
They could literally make bricks from the dirt and fire them in the earth- and build houses, trade, etc. But they don't. They're niggers.

>Prove me wrong

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/30/faked-news-your-guide-to-22-post-election-hate-hoaxes/

Literal Niggers voted Hillary
Stay cucked you fag

The only victims of hate crimes are normal white people. Everything else is proven to be hoax.

> breitbart

Lol, ok. Why don't you link RT while you're at it.

Hey Elton...

Yes, you are good shabbos goyim

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1481236894046.webm

Then give us welfare and affirmative action, you racist.

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem

>vulgar

Thats what we need right now.

> Then give us welfare

You already have it. All the redneck states receive the most Federal support.

If it wasn't for liberal states like Cali/Washington/NY supporting your entitled asses, you'd all die in your medieval minded cesspools a long time ago.

educated

intellectual

>Uneducated
Enjoy your gender studies degrees. What makes a hard-working man without a college degree worth less than "educated" man who will never find a job or contribute to society in any way?

> anti-intellectual
Most of us are anti-pseudointellectual, that's a completelly different thing.

>vulgar
I'm not scared to say the inconvenient truth and fight against political correctness. That's as close to the definition of "vulgar" as I get.

Except that isn't Trump supporters

That's just the generic Republican voting base. The same people that vote Republican every election regardless of who is running.

Trump didn't pull magical votes out of nowhere from millions "deplorables", he simply pulled the bottom line that every Republican nominee pulls.

The Democrats have their own deplorable voting base that only votes Democrat every election regardless of who is running.

It just so happens that the republican voting base holds more ground in the country because they aren't holed up in hive minded city centers the way Democrat voters are

Both groups of people, Republican and Democrat voters, are responsible for this disgusting election. The only people who were right are those who didn't vote at all. Unfortunately, there weren't enough of them.

At least Clinton did not win. Maybe we have 4 years of nothingness, but that's better than putting a careless, blood thirst dictator into the white house.

campusreform.org/?ID=5168

*drops out of highschool*
HOL UP
*Leeches all the federal aid*
SO YOU WUZ SAYING
*Repeats the word "cuck" 9 trillion times*
SO YOU WUZ SAYING
*contributes nothing to the economy*
YOU SAYING WE
*denies climate change*
YOU WUZ SAYING WE ELECTED TRUMP AND SHIEEEET

Not true and not an argument.

> Enjoy your gender studies degrees.

STEM here. Enjoy fighting your straw-men though.

> Most of us are anti-pseudointellectual

When you literally say "fact don't matter, what matter is what I FEEL the truth is" I think you point doesn't hold any water.

> I'm not scared to say the inconvenient truth and fight against political correctness.

And then when someone speaks about you in a disparaging manner you get your panties in a twist and run crying to social media about how mean people are.

All true and all easily verified through google ;)

""""redneck states"""" have the most nogs

FRACK FRAMP AND WAITH POPEOLE

Democrats have their problems, but they have no been aggressively pushing ignorance and anti-intellectualism as part of their dogma like the republicans have.

t. triggered Drumpf intellectual

> Enjoy your gender studies degrees.
You don't know what a strawman is. There was no argument to begin with, only a nonsensical claim. I'm also STEM, way to counter your anecdotal evidence.
>When you literally say "fact don't matter, what matter is what I FEEL the truth is" I think you point doesn't hold any water.
I never said anything like this.
>And then when someone speaks about you in a disparaging manner you get your panties in a twist and run crying to social media about how mean people are.
Enjoy fighting your ad hominem though.

Ayyyyy checked those FACTS yet?

Hey faggot... watcha doin?

haha you are still posting that loser bitch.... hahhahahhahhahah go figure

youtube.com/watch?v=k4wNo0eCIA0

It's only a matter of how you interpret your statistics. A state is not a person. What if the increased populace of leftist wellfare leeches is what solidifies the right wing beliefs of the majority of people?

>Uneducated, anti-intellectual, and vulgar.

"The video begins with a shot of one woman before turning to the victim, who is seated in the corner of a room with his mouth covered. The woman laughs as two men cut the sleeve of the victim’s shirt. One of the men yells epithets about Mr. Trump and “white people.” Later, a man is seen cutting a patch of hair from the victim’s head, appearing to draw blood in the process."

top kek OP, stay degenerate you nigger

I can't even think of a way to make it more ironic to claim people are anti-intellectual while voting for Hillary and at the same time citing the Dunning-Kruger effect.
Now I would sit here and bury you with empirical evidence but it's pointless because you're retarded. That's why you came up with such bullshit in the first place. You and your family have my deepest sympathy. I can only hope you're poor and ugly because you're not done suffering enough to grow into something that deserves any kind of wealth (financial, intellectual, etc) whatsoever.
Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go enjoy a daily shower with more SJW, liberal, democratic, leftist tears.

Mostly true

It's the right wing states which are leeching the welfare though.

>nonintellectual.
i am not against intellect.

dumbass.

He's not even taking a salary, wants term limits and lifetime ban on lobbying for foreign countries.

Hillary would be selling everything off if she were President that were not nailed down because SHE NEEDS THE MONEY AND HAS OWNERS THAT PAYED HER.

TRUMP HAS NO OWNER$

What are you cunts going to do when he delivers more for the American people than the dems/GOP could for decades?

The GOP is just a HOST for Trump, he has no party, only AMERICA.

He doesn't give a shit about your religion. He's not religious.

He doesn't give a shit about your race. He just wants to make money off of you.

He doesn't give a shit about your creed. He just wants to know you'll be loyal to him.

He doesn't give a fuck about your philosophy. He just wants you to help him accomplish his goals.

Blow on leaf, blow on...

Good Luck with that Shitty Globalist Democrat party "outsiders" and legions of SJW that will make sure the Dems NEVER win back the Blue Wall, calling everything that moves racist.

>Dunning and Kruger have postulated that the effect is the result of internal illusion in those of low ability, and external misperception in those of high ability.

>and external misperception in those of high ability

I guess you're right, and wrong. REEEEEEEEEE

Exactly, my dear intellectual, that's spot on. But its never the majority of people, we are talking about a few percent of wellfare leeches in each country. And your statistics doesn't say if this exact minority votes for Trump, your statistics show where those states stand as a whole.

You see, most of the people doesn't really care about the politics. If the amount of those leeches is small, most of the people won't ever see there is a problem. Thats why people in the states with the least amount of them will vote democrat.

On the contrary, if there is a high number of those leftist lowlives for everybody to see. It will solidify the right wing beliefs of the majority of people and will effectively render the state republican.

Certified IQ 150+ at Mensa-administered test

You mixed up your ad-hominem and strawman. Typical Trump supporter, can even get the basics right, lol.

>I can't even think of a way to make it more ironic to claim people are anti-intellectual while voting for Hillary

I didn't vote for Hillary, nice red herring.

Typical retarded Trump supporter, lol

No, i just greentexted a different sentence then I had in mind. Instead of "> Enjoy your gender studies degrees.", I meant to greentext your "STEM here. Enjoy fighting your straw-men though.". That's another ad hom on your account.

THE CIA are conflating Russian penetration of networks, to finding and leaking data to wikiLeaks which no evidence has been provided. Lies about WMD helped another Admin not only invade a country over lies, but avoid prosecution.

- Hillary needs cover for the biggest $1.8 Billion loss in a 100 years,

- The DNC needs cover for being washed out of government at every level.

- Pedosta/Hillary and the Clinton Foundation need to cover for the emails leaked to the public.

- Obama needs cover from his entire legacy being wiped out of existence. History will remember him for hiring Hillary and SoS and funding/using ISIS/Al Queda to topple Assad instead of destroying them. "Pincer move"

- MSM need cover for all the lies they told about Trump, and not preparing the public by walking it back before the election. Riots were directly on their hands after.

- Saudi Arabia bought your precious Hillary $25M to the Clinton Foundation, to support their Qatar pipeline through Syria to sell gas to EU. Russia already has a pipeline there and REFUSED. Saudis, declared war, set up ISIS and got Hillary/Obama to push ISIS (run a muck) back into Syria instead of wiping them out.

- Hillary and Saudis were fighting Russia over Syria, that is why they are also pinning allt he "hacking" - leaking of emails that were REAL and damaging to them.

And the very second the news about this broke, all you degenerates on Sup Forums were having a nice little circle jerk of your own violent fantasies against black people.

If you weren't a bunch of spineless autists, you'd be behaving exactly like those niggers. It's not moral superiority that's stopping you from chimping out, but your weakness.

Stay mad, white nigger.

How is that an ad-hominem you uneducated retard? Do you even know what an ad-hominem is?

>Uneducated, anti-intellectual, and vulgar.

Sounds like Democrat voters.

>TRUMP HAS NO OWNER$

His appointments so far beg to differ.

an attack of one's personal traits rather than adressing the argument (ie. lel, ypical retarded trump supporter)

> Posting random excel graph you just made up with no actual source

Typical Trump supporter.

Feels > reals for you white niggers.

> an attack of one's personal traits rather than adressing the argument

How is "STEM here. Enjoy fighting your straw-men though." an attack on your personal traits? I just pointed out that you were committing a logical fallacy.

> (ie. lel, ypical retarded trump supporter)

Its not an ad-hominel if I address your argument. It's just an insult.

Typical retarded trump supporter, lel.

social justice, egalitarianism and marxism are the pinnacle of anti-intellectualism

you are wrong. wrong and gay.

Getting my phd while your faggot ass will continue to poor coffee until you fall in the grave. Fuck off and die.

Where exactly did I say "STEM here. Enjoy fighting your straw-men though." is ad hominem?

>Typical Trump supporter, can even get the basics right, lol.
> you get your panties in a twist and run crying to social media about how mean people are.
I called you out on only on those two sentences.

>not a pink triangle

yup

The topic of the current political discourse is that Trump is bad, and due to you believing/arguing Trump supporters are white niggers, it's a ad-hominem.

>uneducated, anti-intellectual, and vulgar

Pic related.

>tfw your favorite political option is totally reliant on the votes of uneducated, anti-intellectual, and vulgar white trash

why do normal people hate conservatism???

Trump supporters exist on a bell curve. Just like any other demographic.

>Democrats have their problems, but they have no been aggressively pushing ignorance and anti-intellectualism as part of their dogma like the republicans have.

Democrats cater to niggers.

Next argument.

>trump pokes fun at cripple
>oh my god he is the devil

>liberal pokes fun at crippled trump supporter
>heh stupid drumpf supporters deserve to suffer

Have you already left the thread? What a shame, I thought your statistics were infallible. Can you tell me what's wrong with my thinking ?

>All Trump supporters

>social justice, egalitarianism and marxism are the pinnacle of anti-intellectualism

When they say we're anti-intellectual. It's because we're not accepting the warped premises of their favorite intellectuals.

99.5% of the time this means some Jew who is mostly interested in undermining white institutions and culture so his tribe can dominate and plunder us.

They're not the "niggers of white people", they're just niggers.

>asian

kek, hive mentality kicking in. All the american asians I know over here were pro trump.

Also, stop calling everyone American-x

Black people are blacks.

Asians are asians.

Mexicans are mexicans and latinos are latinos.

Says the little nigger faggot who uses white made technology to acces the white made web on taxpayers dollars. Cry more pussy boy, you niggers are good at that and nothing else, literally. Never gave back to society except when you were in the fields and even then YOU STILL FUCKED IT UP.

>Sprays Homo on Wall.
>Bitches for self attention because is huge homo.

You're kidding, right? Democrats are the only ones that have been pushing ignorance constantly for the last year and a half, doing everything they can to keep their voting base dumb as they can be. And that is why they lost all the Obama voters needed to win.

>kek, hive mentality kicking in. All the american asians I know over here were pro trump.

East asians have a very pressing ethnic interest in throwing in with WASP Republicans.

They are currently being suppressed due to affirmative action in University Admissions at a higher rate than even whites by Civil Rights Law favoring blacks and Hispanics.

Why they would not vote Republican is beyond me?

no

holy shit faggot get over it. trump fucking won and it doesn't mean dick.

>a people voting their interests
Perish the thought

For whom do you believe an intellectual should have voted, or should they have voted at all?

Obviously a prissy faggot who sits around thinking about what people will think of them on tumblr should have voted for Jill Stein.

Daily reminder that trump won.

idpol is dying in the dem party. slowly, but it's seeing its decline.