Putin threatens Trudeau with retaliation over latest round of Canadian sanctions

cbc.ca/amp/1.3888309?client=ms-android-rogers-ca

DUDE WORLD WAR 3 LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-border-trump-exclusive-idUSKBN14N0TY
nationalpost.com/m/wp/news/canada/canadian-politics/blog.html?b=news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/trudeau-and-family-were-new-years-guests-of-the-aga-khan-on-his-private-bahamas-island
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>A FUCKING LEAF

t.

Good. I hope he fucking nukes your abortion of a country off the planet!

If they kill us we win.

Don't you have to go to your weekly cuck training Hans?

> WW3
> while he wins every battle by hacking them himself

sure leaf, sure

I love Canada but I can't imagine what it must feel like to be living under this regime. Imagine going to battle against the biggest alpha on the planet under Trudeau's command.
"Sir they are massacring us on the front lines what should we do!?!?
Well if we fight back they win.
But we are dying out there
I'm sending backup troops don't worry
Oh good what kind of weaponry are they bringing?
Well it's an elite team of women and Chinese immigrants equiped with gift baskets.

As if weed man will fight putin. If weed man fights putin wins

please destroy canada. i've been wishing for this my whole life.

I will stand with Putin, the both of us can kick our steel toes up tredeau and notleys ass.

History repeats itself

I am Canada. My neighbors are Canada. My city is Canada.
Canada belongs to each and every Canadian. Even the dumbfucks.
If this fool is gonna endanger our lives and our country for personal gain, he does not represent Canada.

If Putin wants some, bess believe I'll bring it. From where I'm standing it don't look like he's the one starting shit.

Ill frag u in conscript training lol jk no rly but yes xxd

Stop, I can only get so erect

if you impose sanction at Russia it wins

t. Turd'eau

>Threaten leafs
>Don't threaten Trump
Putin is picking his battles wisely.

Not really, if he kills us we win.

Good to see the Jews pushing for white people to kill one another again. I'm sure once they reinstate the draft and conscript all the able bodied white men in the country, they'll need illegal immigration from 3rd world shitholes to keep the economy going while keeping white women company so they repopulate the West after the war

Nukes don't exist and maybe we should out his pedophilia. Muh missile shields are offensive weapons. Take it out on Ukraine! Invade! Everybody is shit but me. Trump is not a liar and the same kind of person

Why is he going to warn Trump who isn't in favor the Western sanctions?

Trump will end the U.S. sanctions the night after his Inauguration, Putin would be wasting his time.

>Russians
>white

Nope. They are somewhere between a Chink and a Turk.

>implying any of us would fight Russia willingly

Leafs always one step ahead

>Leaf
>Army

Lmao

ahahhaha

retard.

Teh Senate decides what happens. Trump has no power. Like obama has non because of the senate. They will block him. easy.
And the Senate is in favor of more strict sanctions.

Trump=beta chuck

THIS IS FROM 2015 YOU STUPID FUCKS!!!
sage

Tell him that if he will put sanctions on us we will win.

"NO ONE IS WHITE BUT ME" shut up retard you're probably an inbred paki.

no one even cares about canada

>mfw i will be forced to rape canadian faggots because they don't have any women and we need to keep the rape statistics up

Russia already informed Trump that Canada isn't an US territory like Puerco Rico

reuters.com/article/us-usa-border-trump-exclusive-idUSKBN14N0TY

This. Nuke it all

Fuck our cuck of a pm Russia please nuke parliament

I'm screencapping this for lulz.

Everyone hates canada, including myself, and you've just inspired me to make a huge folder of clippings of people on Sup Forums being mean to canada.

> tfw no cute Arabic GF

WTF can that manlet and his pathetic army even do? Sad!

Good. Maybe they'll finally invade and make sure to keep out the Muslims. Seems like all he wants to do is vacation with those fags.

nationalpost.com/m/wp/news/canada/canadian-politics/blog.html?b=news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/trudeau-and-family-were-new-years-guests-of-the-aga-khan-on-his-private-bahamas-island

No chance. Canada is the sovereign clay of China and Putin wouldn't risk war with China.

Trudeau is a brainless Soros puppet.

He's going to mop the floor with your streetshitting chinky country faggot.

>aga khan
>muslim

also Russia has way more

hey leaf, you good at hockey but don't play with fire

Fuck Trudeau and fuck brown people

>threaten Trump
over what? Trump has not imposed sanctions on us (he is not even the president yet)

Goddamit, I was applying to the armed forces as I wrote this.

Trudeau needs to be removed soon

They're so pathetic they couldn't even fight afghans or chechens. We have the most elite special forces on the planet and our terrain in the north would be hell for them. plus this There's no way they could ever win.

Oh no, Canada is threatening Russia! Does this mean no more syrup exports????

Seriously though, what could Canada do to Russia? They're one of the weakest countries on Earth (after the nignog shitholes in Africa)

i wonder why canada would be so concerned with ukraine

i really do wonder

it's making me think... hmmm....

If Russia goes to war with Canada then America is obviously going to have to join in. You really think they're just going to let Russia suddenly have a foothold in a country only miles away from American soil?

We need to come together to make sure Turdeau doesn't fucking destroy the world.

the same could be said in reverse, what could Russia do to Canada? it's all a bunch of impotent posturing

i really love that gif

You guys notice how Sup Forums is effective board that sucks Russian cock now?

I wonder why.....

or not

>what could Canada do to Russia?
they could win :^(

He'll join you right after your Mandarin class.

If Russia killed all leafposters, what a glorious new day that would be.

>Russia thinks they can threaten Canada
Top tier meme, friends.

Holy shit is that shopped

what if this is hillary's last stand? She pretty much elected Trudeau according to Wikileaks. Forcing NATO to gang up on Putin will be the ultimate Fuck You to Trump.

Jews want ww3 so they're pushing all channels now, Their plans backfired when trump won.

Canada is a NATO member so if we're fucked you guys are all fucked with us

Nah we'll let them take Canada.

>muh foothold only miles away from American soil
Uh did you check how far Alaska is from Russia?

"special forces"there is that,you have special education leaders enforcing your policies,canadians might be alright but i think russia might know also a thing or two about fighting in the north.
Did Canada win in Afghanistan?
Has the situation improved in chechenya?

Yes... keep poking the bear.

Your 6 planes and 2 diesel submarines will surly protect you.

I'd fight dor Quebec while it goes down.

>Leaf

>southern ontario
>canada

>imblying

Why did Turdy sanction Russia?

Surely nobody would be stupid enough to actually try and take Canada. It doesn't even matter that our military is trash. Taking and then holding Canada would be a massive waste of effort.

The thing is I doubt our military wound actually fight for Trudeau considering how much he has screwed over the military and the soldiers

I wish you the best leaf bro

Trump will dissolve NATO so America and Russia can finally tag team Canada in the First Russo-American joint Holy Crusade against Sino-Canada

Good luck Canada! Putin may kill you but then you win!

>jews

close

>Russia invades Canada
>US wait a week
>Invade from the south aswell
>Canada partitioned between the two
>Day of the rake begins

Best timeline

literally because Putin is a Big Meanie

if you kill us we win

You can try :^)

Okay, what sanctions are in place? What exactly are we doing to the Ruskies with these sanctions?

More like we would have a military coup against Trudeau and install our own version of Pinochet

Ironically the only federal organization that would actually be good at running the country and its economy right now is the military. Maybe military government isn't a bad idea

President Trump needs to sit this little boy in charge of a fake country down and explain the world to him.

he can just hack your bank accounts with bitly links, why is he worried about sanctions?

A small pack of rabid dogs could flatten our country. Our defense as a nation is to be a bunch of pussies and hope nobody fucks us, with burgerland being our safety net

Haven't you heard? Canada will have the mighty f-35 at their disposal. I'd love to see what your anteys will do against a massive fleet of the greatest aircraft ever made.

tfw stuck being a leaf

Leading the Leafs to Victory!

WTF i don`t want any conflict with Canada, except hockey matches. We need central Asia, eastern Europe, Constantinople and nothing more

underrated lmao

Please nuke us russia.

Because his overlords told him to.

Whoop-dee-do, our turbo cuck prez puts out the "Special Memo" and baldie disappears forever. They fire retaliatory nukes and take out hopefully most of the chinks and shitskins in Ontario, Quebec, Alberta, and BC. Win win.

That chick is hawt

We need to give the leafs nukes, but then remain neutral and let Canada and Russia nuke eachother to shit

Maybe Putin could help back separatist militias in Quebec and BC?

I hope to god he does. This place needs to be balkanized

same. Lots of rural areas could flip really easily.
I hope putin starts funding pro-separatist propaganda soon.

Looks like Forest Whittaker.