Guess who's back??? Hillary as NYC Mayor candidate

nytimes.com/2017/01/06/opinion/sunday/rumors-of-hillary-clintons-comeback.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=opinion-c-col-left-region®ion=opinion-c-col-left-region&WT.nav=opinion-c-col-left-region

>On Wednesday Newsmax, a conservative outlet, reported that Democrats who couldn’t abide the city’s current mayor, Bill de Blasio, were courting Clinton to run against him in a Democratic primary this year and deny him a second term. The Times weighed in on Thursday, noting that speculation about a Clinton candidacy had been “bubbling up for weeks” and was intensifying.

It's not definitive yet, but articles like this by Hillary shill is a classic test balloon on the possibility. If the feedbacks are positive, there will be more articles and more testing the waters

>Donald Trump as the 45th president of the US?

>Imagine the fun:

>Federal agent re-investigating the original investigation of Hillary Clinton's private e-mail server. And a new investigation concerning the controversial Clinton Global Initiative and Clinton Foundation.

>from president of the US of A to NYC Mayor

what went wrong?

>De Blasio is shit
>Let's have Killary instead

Fuck, every time the Democrats turn out to be even more retarded than I thought.

she's going to be under criminal investigation for the next couple of years so, good luck with that

I can't wait to see her "lose" again

IT WAS HER TURN

AT LEAST GIVE A CONSOLATION PRIZE

Hillary lost to a reality tv show host who's never even been in politics. Her career is over

fpbp

So is De Blasio just supposed to step aside?

Why not California Warchief?

he should be going to prison right along with hillary, podesta, obama, emanuel, holder, lynch, and shitloads of other swamp dwellers

Bubbling up like a toilet that has a turd in it that refuses to be flushed.

But he already lied about it. Donald won't lock her up as he has """more important thing to do."""

Same deal with Trump backpedaling on the wall, and became full Israel shill despite saying in the primary that "I'll have to stay neutral."

Bla-bla-bla
If Hillary fucks with the Trump Org, she goes to a SuperMax.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY CITY
REEEEEEE

>classic test balloon on the possibility.

yeah not in her dreams, NYC always hated Hillary and upstate only voted for her because she was whiter than an Italian

>LOVE TRUMPS HATE

only if he steps aside down a flight of stairs

NYC needs another republican mayor in the mold of John Lindsay

DAHNALD,

THE CITY, DAHNALD

>Hillary runs for NYC mayor
>Trump Jr. runs just for the keks
>Jr. wins

Please kek make this happen

She would Dinkins NYC right in the ass. She would turn NYC into microcosm of what she would have done to America. She'd be the red pill on the coast elites need.

we did it's called the popular vote

No woman has ever served as NYC mayor. Maybe it's time for #MadameMayor

We need to make her at least run again so she can get BTFO again and truly, truly end her career Wiener style

>Stop repairing pothole's on Trump's property
>Stop repairing Time Square
>Stop repairing THE BIGGEST INTERSECTION IN THE WORLD BECAUSE REVENGE.

People will unironically defend this idea, while calling the other side biased and irrational.

>views leadership as a "fun" opurtunity to use corruption to make the presidents life harder
>gives 0 shits about actually improving the lives of the citizens that actually live in the city
gotta love leftists

It's like when a famous movie actor gets old and does a sitcom with a laugh track.

How's that different than any other democratic mayor?

Awww widdle trumpette mad trump isn't going to waste nyc tax money for the next 4 years so he can shit in a gold toilet.

awwww pooo babby
who you gonna elect in nyc instead? oh that's right you don't live there. you have absolutely no say in their election. there's literally nothing on earth you can do to stop her this time. nothing. there's no tv reality star running for the spot so who's going to get elected to btfo sjws and niggers?

we should find somebody with less qualifications than a reality tv star to run against her so she kills herself when she loses that too

She will be in jail by the end of the year with Obongo

9:00:00am BREAKING: Hillary Clinton wins NY Mayorship

9:00:01am BREAKING: FBI reopen investigation into the Clinton Foundation

...so the article is basically saying she'd be crooked as fuck?

Kek. Lets kill her this time for real

>Muslim brotherhood fails to install a brain-dead president as a figurehead while they run things behind the scenes
>oh well, we can still take over a city

Me thinks that logo isn't a good one. She would trun the city over. Kek.

throw some earth on that corpse

yep there we go

Lol how much of a fucking loser do you have to be to go from running for president to a MAYOR. HAHAHAHAHAHA

She went from wanting to be in charge of the world's largest military to wanting to be in charge of trash collection in Queens. Sad. And she'll probably lose, too.

I hope Ivanka runs against her and crushes her.

ye

she had a chance to just walk away, but now kek is going to have to give her both meme magic barrels

Holy shit, someone actually worse than de Blasio.
That's an accomplishment.

she woudlnt win.....

and shes just trying to save face/get back in power

>who you gonna elect in nyc instead? oh that's right you don't live there. you have absolutely no say in their election.

maybe i'll just hack it. try and stop me, brock.

>The potholes near his properties go unfilled. Those neighborhoods are the last to be plowed. There’s a problem with the flow of water to his Bronx golf course, whose greens are suddenly brown. And the Russian Consulate keeps experiencing power failures. It’s the darnedest thing.
>"hey guys, wouldn't it be great if Clinton was failing her responsibilities OuO"
Just like campaign.

>that article
Is political corruption supposed to be "fun" or "cute" to these Jews?

>directed by Hideo Kojima

wtf im with her now

>Click article to read
>Get curious to see comment
>Pick the "NYT picks"
Democrats are fucking morons. I used to give them the benefit of the doubt, but I've seen from the 2016 election cycle that even the common voter is retarded.

Why would any New Yorker vote for that carpetbagger bitch to be mayor?

>Reminder that de blasio inherited a city that was running perfectly with huge operating surpluses and cash reserves
>Reminder that Bloomberg, despite some very public missteps, did a great job for NYC fiscally.
>Reminder that de Blasio pissed everything away on retarded social programs
>Reminder that anyone who has been paying attention will NOT vote democrat for the NYC mayoral election, which isnt as blue as you think.

Trump already had to deal with a mayor that hated his guts in Koch. Nothing new for him.

She's gotta back that clinton foundation donor money somehow

>leftists literally shilling for hillary-directed left wing safety squads

Fuck that, we need a Republican back in the Mayoral seat. NYC is a fucking mess right now. I'm glad I left that shithole while I still had the chance.

Who the Hell would even vote for her?
It seemed like a lot of NYC wanted Bernie over her, the Police HATE de Blasio and would hate Clinton just as much, and once again her corruption would be in the spotlight and on a local level it cannot be covered up by national media agencies.
If she does decide to run then one of Trump's sons should run. And if she somehow won the office, and tried to mess with Trump, Donald would come down NYC- cut funding because they do not enforce immigration policies, investigations into corruption, and a bunch of other stuff.

Democrats are incredibly petty. Jesus Christ.

True, she needs power, any kind of power, to sell for donations to her Clinton Foundation.

this read like some depraved liberal fan fict

Imagine donald trump JR runs the conservative ticket by surprise and somehow wins

Hillary for Mayor, Huma as first lady... could be interesting