This is "white" in America

>this is "white" in America

5 Foot LOL

>5'03''

>5'3

Wotta faggot manlet.

Yeah he's white? He looks like a Mediterranean man if you never knew his name. White people commit all the shootings just deal with it.

>5'03''
>130lbs

the problem has been located

the eternal manlet.

Yeah, it's a scam to make our white popular look more violent then we actually are.

Well considering they are mixed with Spaniards, its not entirely wrong.

He's probably Cuban also a Manlet.

Guy looks Dominican

>5'3''
>130 lbs.
What a fucking manlet bowling ball.

>He looks like a Mediterranean man
>brown
>manlet
nah, he looks like a mexiturd

mother fucker stole my eye

>white is a race

are burgers this retarted

>Mexican
>Sexual offender list

Pottery

Estaban Santiago is a name that's as Anglo as it gets.

it makes the crime stats look less racist.

whether that's a good thing or not is debatable.

>this is "black" in America

>eyes
>black
this isnt real. are black eyes real?

>sex offender

I guess he learned

>nah, he looks like a mexiturd
>spain

so do you. literally no difference between spanish and mexicans. you look like a mexican too

>5'0 fucking 3

the government does it on purpose to artificially increase white crime rates

also that guy is a fucking manlet god damn

This is where you are headed guys
Enjoy your multiculturalism
XD

You can still be white and be a disgusting looking inbred, like most people in the UK who have twelve forehead lines and 3 extra teeth.

Just because you have white genes, doesn't make you any better. I'm glad I have some nordic genetics (Andersen name), but most people here are virgins who failed the genetic lottery and cling onto the notion that because they are white, they have something to raise their self-esteem- of little which they have.

Typical spic height your avg is 5'4.5

manlet rage kills again

'03''

how? why?

His head looks like a potato.

My girlfriend is taller than him lmao

BAN ALL WHITE MALES RIGHT NOW!!!

That's not him btw, actual shooter was born in 1990.

MANLET UPRISING NOW.

Found the mongrel scum.

Does this mean the statistics on how many """white""" people are extremely flawed?

The numbers should be drastically lower.

>Esteban Santiago telling police he was upset that Trump called illegal aliens "murderers and rapists"

So this is Trump's fault!

We burn alefantis' kill room and what do you know, a pedo shoots up an airport to slide it off.

He is not white.

It is the jewish Marxists that are trying to push the white/Hispanic is the same bullshit.

Thanks, FBI!

he sure showed Trump

>registered sex offender
>able to get a gun

Hey guise gun control totally works! Were not just disarming the good guys promise!

Aayyy

>race "White"
edit: race: shitskin

Makes it easier to hide rapid demographic shifts. I even see self identifying Mexicans on Sup Forums posting under US flags claiming to be white and joining in on the daily "I'm whiter than you" pissing contest with European posters.

It's weird to see people self conceding on how much they loath themselves, so much so to the point where they forsake who they actually are and pretend to be something else

>5'03"

That's done purposely by traitors within our government. Latinos are only ever counted as victims, when they're offenders they're white.

Obama's agenda
>Fly down to FL
>Create a huge inconvenience by shutting down roads and highways during a state of panic
>Give live speech but pronounce the name of the city/airport incorrectly
>Wipe fake tear from eye
>Push gun control agenda.

Heard it hear first folks.

The Jews do this, or else the White/nigger crime discrepancy would be much larger. Also, trying to hide the demographic replacement.

>Mediterranean

Hes about 6 inches too short and 10 shades to dark.

>tfw I'm 6' and he still 2 pounds heavier than me

How can one be so fat

paco detected

Same as you, I can't gain weight either :(

> E S T E B A N
> S A N T I A G O
Every time you see ""white"" crime statistics in the future, remember this man.

can he be our new "56% face" mascot plz?

What is wrong with white people???

Basically how do it in America due to the fact that the Spaniards fucked the Natives out of existence.

>Europeans are so butthurt they are actually helping Globalists re-write history and remove the idea of White Americans
sad!

You're skinny man, 128lbs at 6'0"? I'm 133 but 5'10" and people think I have an eating disorder.

No. Talcum X is a known white supremacist and hate monger! A member of the hate movement known as the alt-right!

>here we seem him in a racist image he tweeted

KEK

some black witness said that guy was white

i think he was just trolling though

M A N L E T
A
N
L
E
T

inb4 liberals blame Trump

That's not the shooter, the shooter was born in 1990

You're a little late.

(((Eichenwald))), more like Buchenwald, am i right?

It's 'white' everywhere, technically speaking. "Hispanic" and "Latino" aren't officially races.

Checkenstein

> t. A fucking leaf

A+ post, would read again

>(((Eichenwald)))

EVERY
TIME

That's white according to the kikes that want to make white crime look more prevalent.

If you take all the """"""""""""""""""white"""""""""""""" hispanics out of the crime stats for white crime: how low would it sink?

Some say it's because demographics weren't used until 2013.

They still should have updated it as sex offenders need to check in often.

Link this hwite male to Saul Alinsky.

Mexicans are already a problem if it takes a few words to set them off.

wtf

OOGA BOOGA KILL WHITEY

pffft they can call him "caucasian" but hes a beaner

They aren't white they are mestizo. They all have Amerindian blood.

White people are just more likely to be better. And the best white poeple are always better than the best of the brown people.

Why do you think anyone here would believe that all whites are special, good people? I regularly see posts about killing white trash.

HE FLEW IN FROM CANADA YOU ANGLO!

Gotta increase those white crime statistics somehow. If it changes, watch how much "white crime" will drop.

Census separates hispanics from whites. Crime stats do not.

How are they not races

Pay attention to how often they mention he used a weapon he could legally check.

"White" Americans commit half of the murders

If they removed the hispanics, I am pretty sure white Americans must commit 10-20%

did he ever post legal docs

I remember he said he was off twitter until then but the literal next day he was shilling for Kathy Griffith.

They just cannot help themselves.

thats about as white as the shit I took this morning, go into any real white town or enclave and these bean people are tending to lawns and cleaning out toilets, fuck the fact that they can just claim "white" and they'll fucking put it on their drivers license, you should default have to be over 5'10'' to be considered white.

Hispanic is a stupid term because it just blankets and aboriginal and Europe mixed people south of the rio grande that speak Spanish
The Indian tribes and the Euros that fucked them are all very different and so are their descendants

Half of this have to be fake, r-right? Americans can't be this fucked in the head, r-right?

Why does he have SSA?

*SAA

latino are white