INITIATE SAMSON OPTION
SAMSON OPTION IS CONFIRMED GO
SPREAD THE MESSAGE EVERYWHERE

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6h1Wn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is the samsung option

my captcha was 'paris for sale'. it took me long before I could realize it, would've been a nice screencap.

By the way: Chans do have to lookout for one another. We lose by not doing so.

SAM SON

Israel's plan for nuking everybody if they ever get nuked regardless of who nuked them so that everyone has a vested interest in making sure they are never nuked by anyone.

In Sup Forums terms it's shitposting on all boards if Sup Forums ever gets deleted/compromised.

You don't want to know, brother. You don't want to know.

*grimly inoculates self, family against REAPER VIRUS*

t. TRS kike

SAMSON OPTION IS CONFIRMED

archive.is/6h1Wn
>Any platform or publication should be mocked, preferably subverted.
>From CRIPPLECHAN to Gab, litter the user-generated-content hell with strategic propaganda, practice social disruption and divide and conquer, the best way to do it is to dive in deep, and find weaknesses in the social affordances of platforms."" If this is done in conjunction with collective organization against fascism and capitalism, the left has a chance to not just interrupt the growth of fascism but build toward solidarities in practice and continue to fight the class war in every place it is waged

8/pol/ has been banning people for dumb shit for a while now. Too bad /polpol/ and /weebpol/ didn't take off.

How is this not known by now? They have been cucked for ages.

This is different. This time it's malicious.

So they're basically us now

>started anti trs and anti spencer shilling
>expect anyone to give a fuck about you
shiggy diggy niggy

8 Sup Forums is filled with complete fucking retards anyway. They'll give anyone who isn't a member of the Cult Of Trump or anyone who mildly criticizes him a perma ban. Fuck, the mods will perma ban anyone who doesn't conform.

They have a superiority complex when it comes to Sup Forums as well which is a riot because bait works 1000 times better there than it does here.

What the fuck is an ∞pol???

Cowards and traitors is what.

>They'll give anyone who isn't a member of the Cult Of Trump or anyone who mildly criticizes him a perma ban.
It isn't just a Trump thing, you risk getting perma'd if you go contrary to the general "beliefs of crip/pol/". It's pretty ironic considering they originally formed because the same shit was happening over here. That is what you get when your best friends are members of an anonymous board I guess.

I've been banned from 8/pol/ for being critical of Trump but this time the mods are actively malicious. They're aiding in the doxing of white nationalists. Mods are deleting the posts and banning anyone that's against the doxing.

>They'll give anyone who isn't a member of the Cult Of Trump or anyone who mildly criticizes him a perma ban.
This is what 8pol says about Sup Forums....

The main difference I see is they really hate jews and think jews are omnipotent

>because this worked so well during pol/harbour

I've never been banned from doublepol

You should try having correct beliefs, then maybe you won't get banned so much

Well wheelliechan was intended to be a hybrid of Sup Forums and Reddit anyway. What did you expect? It failed because legacy boards should never have been allowed and it never achieved the critical mass needed to make user-owned topical boards work.

>8/gag/
>TRS
So a slapfight among retarded children. Neat.

>You should try having correct beliefs, then maybe you won't get banned so much
Nah forums that work like that tend to be full of shit. 8/pol/ was no different.
>What did you expect?
Exactly what happened, to be honest. The nature of being able to create an entirely new board is inherently cancerous to the health of the community as a whole. It was essentially fucked from the beginning, where any community was doomed to splinter into nothing.

I've been on 8/pol/ since 2014. I've lost count of how many times I've been banned. I've been banned for being a shill of every variety usually the most popular boogeyman at the moment. It was never a big deal because I just reset my router.

This time 8/pol/ moderation is working with Antifa and helping them dox white nationalists. I'm done with 8/pol/. This is what the Samson Option is for to kill the board before they cause anymore destruction. For now they're going after TRS but they've gone after other white nationalists in the past. It's TRS now but tomorrow it'll be something else.

>The nature of being able to create an entirely new board is inherently cancerous to the health of the community as a whole.
I dunno, some of the boards were quite successful for a time. /baphomet/ was the most famous, but there were others. People really loved all the drama.

Nigger the guy they doxed is a confirmed Goon.

Get the fuck out of here with your faggotry.

I was a goon before I came to Sup Forums. So was moot.

bump

Thnks fr th rd. Who ever wrote it didn't understood a damn thing

And you and Moot are complete fucking faggots.

TO BATTLE BROTHERS
I HAVENT SEEN A FIGHT LIKE THIS SINCE THE GREAT MEME WAR OF 2016

I know you're a newfag because the have the m in moot as uppercase

>Israel's plan for nuking everybody if they ever get nuked regardless of who nuked them
no way this is real

It's funny when they try and defend their clubhouse. They should realize by now that ours is better. :^)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

eh not everybody its more along the lines if jerusalem falls israel fires nukes at all middle eastern capitol cities

It's not... some historian thought it up and of course, Sup Forums runs to the bank with it.

Si if we start a crusade and take back the holy city then the Jews will wipe out the Muslims for us?

>8gag
who fucking cares

the juden don't think christcucks will ever turn on the children of g-d so they dont have contingencies for a western attack on jerusalem