ITALY IS REMOVING KEBAB

IT'S HAPPENING

townhall.com/tipsheet/justinholcomb/2017/01/03/new-italian-pm-orders-mass-deportations-of-migrants-detention-centers-included-n2266714

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HYl6Ga74aEY
youtube.com/watch?v=YADDGO9CmHU
townhall.com/tipsheet/justinholcomb/2017/01/03/new-italian-pm-orders-mass-deportations-of-migrants-detention-centers-included-n2266714
youtube.com/watch?v=WnAvNdVyJB0&spfreload=1
youtu.be/UxpVwBzFAkw
youtu.be/ZIOu5_G4Uc4
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
gefira.org/en/2017/01/02/why-the-italian-government-cant-resolve-the-problems-of-mediterranean-smuggling-boats-because-it-doesnt-want-to/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When will my country even consider this as an oportunity

Based Italy, good luck with kebab removal.

Rome will rise again

this isnt kebab removal it's people who dont have food and fuck monkeys removal

>Italy deports all migrants
>Germany gobbles them up
>ficki ficki

Same thing Hans.

Never you cuck

AVE, TRUE TO CAESAR.

Finally, some good news.

It begins.

Bless my country, based as always

finalmente porcoddio

This is really good news, considering Italy is a stopping point for these savages.

If I were a tanned Pizza maker, definitely would apply for police there to hunt for kebab.

Good luck with the Crusade Italians, I will pray for you in the Church,

I'll be honest, I think some countries might be past the point of no return. Germany, Sweden, and France are up there.

Never say never though. I think as tensions rise more and more we'll see more drastic responses.

Hmmm something fishy about this, it's not appearing in the italian news.

That's good but they should also stop saving them and bringing them back here

I FUCKING LOVE 2017

>Winged Hussar

I don't think Poland is who you need to worry about.

IL DUCE

All talk.

Until they create a naval blockade or they get out of the EU there is jack shit they can do with someone with no papers.

The EU is purpose designed for white genocide.

about fucking time

italians are the last people i expect to be cucks

youtube.com/watch?v=HYl6Ga74aEY

I'm worried this won't be enough. They need to stop ferrying them across the Mediterranean.

Yes please

That's a real shame. Another country falling to the hateful bigotry and ignorance of the far-right.

There is nothing wrong with Islam, or any Muslims that follow it. The goal of humanity should be total inclusion and complete elimination of anti-intellectual relics like borders.

Whites need to stop putting down minorities, it's seriously fucked up. You don't own the planet. It's not yours, it's everyone's.

Question for Luigi, do you guys actually vote from time to time?

I know that Renzi went into exile, but still. You got a new prime minister now without an election? Democracy much?

ITALY NO!

Theyre part of the EU

This means nothing

>leaf

Its the fourth president elected without taking into consideration the popular vote

This,he's just another EU puppet that won't do anything to stop immigrants from flooding Italy and Europe.

this

>there is jack shit they can do with someone with no papers.

Why is this?

Quran (4:89) - "They wish that you should reject faith as they reject faith, and then you would be equal; therefore take not to yourselves friends of them, until they emigrate in the way of God; then, if they turn their backs, take them, and slay them wherever you find them; take not to yourselves any one of them as friend or helper."

>>ficki ficki

youtube.com/watch?v=YADDGO9CmHU

Unlikely to last since money beeing made in illegal immigration in Italy is a giant industry.

I'd better learn Italian

We don't know for sure where they came from, their governments refuse to take them back, our (((trade agreements))) won't let us just force countries to cooperate and our (((EU Human Rights Court))) won't lets us just put these people in concentration camps.

It's a giant clusterfuck to destroy us designed by kikes and good goys. There is no solution but a total solution at this point.

This is going to be a great year.

This made my weekend. Thanks and good luck Italy. God Bless.

>townhall.com/tipsheet/justinholcomb/2017/01/03/new-italian-pm-orders-mass-deportations-of-migrants-detention-centers-included-n2266714
ROMA INVICTA!

I hope they succeed. It would end another lie of the left, that the invaders cannot be deported.

Well I do not believe this.Seems like I see more and more of sandniggers and shitskins each day passes.

>they can't be deported
>they are all GONE!
youtube.com/watch?v=WnAvNdVyJB0&spfreload=1

Fuck off kike.

'human rights' has become just another word for 'covert kikery'

posted like a true faggot

These niggers dont appreciate subtle Canadian shitposting. HE INCLUDED THE CANADIAN TIRE MONEY MAN MEME YOU FUCKS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Day of the rake when?

>"Subtle" shitposting
>Posts tier 3 bait

Wow

>CANADIAN TIRE MONEY MAN
I am ignorant to this meme. You learn something new every day.

Now, fuck off leaf. :D

>anti-intellectual relics
>borders
>not religion

Shiggy diggy

We are actually deporting migrants, at a slow rate however. All the relevant parties want strict immigration, even the social democrats.

Sup Forums likes Trump and only rural and suburban retards supported Trump. What makes you think they'll appreciate shitposts?

I know it's shitposting you retard, that's exactly what leafs do, doesnt make it not
>leaf
Worthy though

The news is true. In Italy things are not efficient and fast though. But still I guarantee that noone is going apeshit about these moves being racist and untolerant. Everybody is sickened by the migrants

Mussolini's granddaughter is apparently a politician in Italy. Maybe she can step up to grandpa's mantle.

>subtle

??? That was an ultra-weak bait

>tfw nordcuck nations are collapsing
>tfw glorious Med Nations will rise again and rebuild the Roman Empire
CAN'T FUCKING WAIT

Kek

I went back to verona for the holidays and at the barber at one point the conversation was about muslims and immigrants in general, was kinda surprised that everyone in the room was against them and they didnt act like good goys like youre (((supposed to))).
Then again veneto is pretty racist so i dont know how it's like in the rest of italy

Meds > Nordcucks

lol poland
>not even a real country

Shame. They've lost their Viking spirit. >Feelsbadman.jpg

ummm... where are you deporting them to, are favourite brownskin neighbours?

>inb4 in here

NO WE'RE FULL

>leaf

Honestly, I hoping you dumb motherfuckers in Sweden, Germany, France, and England taking a bullet would wisen our country up, but no, our retarded country still wants to import sandnigger Ahkmed.

Pretty much like that everywhere else, as far as I know. It's not a strict taboo or something

Not everybody welcomes the invasion. Cucks listen to the pussy.

youtu.be/UxpVwBzFAkw

when kebob removes you

Yeah probably true
Even my father who i would consider very moderate calls them "negri"

Doesn't matter they will outbreed you and take over your government. You are lost.

Take action Sven.

youtu.be/ZIOu5_G4Uc4

we can do it since we're not white ehehe

based italo poland father

You can't rely on a majority of your population to wake up nor on your government to do it on it's own. Tree of liberty gotta be refreshed from time to time with blood of tyrants and patriots.

They already are and nothing happens.

I'm 100% italian, i'm in poland right now just for work

Unfortunately, it's not true.

The only thing the Prime Minister is doing is opening more ''refugee centers'', not actually throwing out people.

Also he's from the same cuckold center-left party of the previous one, the same people who are using the navy to actually ship people from Africa to Italy and want to change citizenship laws so that everyone born within Italian borders gets the citizenship.

Absolutely insane.

Also you guys don't get that ''expulsion'' works on voluntary basis, meaning your application for asylum gets rejected and you are told to leave. Not deported. You are just told to leave and noone ever does. I lost count of the number of criminals who had been ''expelled'' 3-4 times before, still remained in Italy.

Never trust globalist scum. All he'll do is open more centers to host more people at the expense of taxpayers.

Srebrenica ™ soon ™

Is this news real?

>Italy leads us to a new golden age.......

GAS GAS GAS GAS GAS GET THE GAS HANS!

If digits this month

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

salvini save us plz

I had my hopes up for a moment. Fucking hell.

wow wtf nice

The Mount and Blade team is the one reason Turkey shouldnt be glassed.

>Italian news/.
>It's not true

As always, the Serbs are the only kebab removers.

we'll come to actual deportations, just not yet there

pro-EU, globalist parties will never do it

They are talking about removing 10,000 people per year. ...we get over 180,000 just in 2017

Maths aren't my strong suit, but those numbers don't add up. Perhaps there's another way?

Also let me explain what happened:

-the government wanted to redistribute immigrants all over the country (kinda like what the EU wants to do)
-very few local governments actually want them (not even the leftist ones)

Democrats have been trying to find excuses to force the redistribution. This last one is their latest attempt. They'll say ''we are just going to build ''centers for identification and explusion'' that'd be the CIE the article mentions.

Except that immigrants destroy documents to prevent identification and stay in centers for months, even years, until they can escape and become illegals. Or are simply told to ''leave'' and never do.

Never, ever trust leftwingers on immigration or globalists for that matter.

yeah naval block and ban all ''Open Borders'' NGOs who smuggle them

This guys have a clue of what's going on:
gefira.org/en/2017/01/02/why-the-italian-government-cant-resolve-the-problems-of-mediterranean-smuggling-boats-because-it-doesnt-want-to/