Why are Romaniabros so fucking BASED?

Why are Romaniabros so fucking BASED?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M_ukaXTgI2o
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

well those well most likely gypsies/inbred gypsies/romanians acting like gypsies.
Not saying they did the wrong thing there, but besides that i wouldn't pick them to represent the romanians

were*

oh okay, didn't knew that actually. i though there were more actual romanians than gypsies in UK

They have baseball in Romania???

This pleases me

don't fool yourself, they aren't. They are just defending "their" turf in order that they can steal from people who actually have stuff worthwhile the trouble.

we have oina, which is the godfather of baseball.

You could say baseball has some origins in it, so yea...

Link?

Where do they get bats? Do romanians even play baseball?

even Poland has baseball

>german
>posts hitler

you made me very happy

absolutely based

Every indigenous population would like to do this, unfortunately we can't because of muh racism but apparently non-Brits can't be racist or prejudiced. It's why Eastern European types are allowed to do this.

Sharia > western degeneracy

Just the bats

us Jews enjoy seeing our former enemies (nazi collaborators) fight our current enemies (muslims)

not kidding

>in case it was lost in translation:
we want you all to kill each other

Gyppos vs. Muslims ... yeah, that's not a fight they are going to win.

clearly a proxy, we already know this

We got it the first time, it was about as subtle as your fucking nose.

as real as it gets Neshama נשמה

and i thought us jews are comedians

You sound like someone who got beaten up pretty often. Please do hero faggot

looks like you have to go back

>gypsies
>western

>comedians?
no, you're lampshades

Poles and Romanians are your last hope for a white nation. You may not like them but they won't alter your country like shitskins will

>westerner
>slurps tons of kike sperm last 70 years

You know that jews also collaborated right?

sick burn m8

You're going to get v& for having that photo in your country, Hans

if you say so Obama :

t. someone who has never seen a gypsie in his life

Wow a gypsie beating the shit out of people they disagree with. Amazing news.

from a sports shop you inbred retard

>sick burn m8
That's the goal.

The sick burn was also in fact your whore of a jewess mother burning.
Smelled of fish and shekels for a week.

desperate/10

>Muslims try to Sharia patrol Romani - arabs complain their scimitars were stolen before they could begin chopping off hands

LOL, I'm glad to see our national past time is so popular in the UK. You guys think that those Romanian baseball fans watched the world series?

I've seen many gypsies when I was in eastern Europe. Romanians are not gypsies. Poles are not gypsies. Gypsies look like Indians and are very easy to spot. They look kinda like you Abdul

Desperate?
Nah mate just shit posting.
Although, did your family get burned in the SHOAH? If they didn't, does it make you less of a jew? Do you jews wear holocaust victim family members as a badge of honour amongst each other like you do with us? Curious/10!

We like baseball too. Go to 5:15
youtube.com/watch?v=M_ukaXTgI2o

Do you think that white armies should kill all whites that aren't blue-eyed, blonde, tall, and masculine?

Do you have any family members that have shitskin features like dark hair or brown eyes? Negro genes in denial.

Why are ukfags so soft ?

Wew lad, it was a genuine question, you jews are so sensitive. Can't take a joke. Or 6 million.
Though jokes aside my question stands, is it like a status symbol in the kike community to have shoah'd relatives?
>Do you have any family members that have shitskin features like dark hair or brown eyes?
No actually, lucky that way I guess.

The most fucked up thing here is UK and sharia law in the same sentence.

how come that Aussie star Isla Fisher decided to convert to Judaism?

seems like it's uk muslims that are pussies, in France it's muslims who beat them

bullshit
I know some daco romans who have told me stories about what they've done to fuck up gypsies who bother them
not even surprised they did this
>can't tell the difference
Just stay in DE

Good work, team

You kikes just can't stay on topic can you? You won't answer a simple, direct question and you attempt to distract from the original question with pointless nonsense. You wonder why people don't like you lot

you sound mad :^)

I used to think Romanians were a bunch of filthy gypsies. But now I realize I was wrong and you guys are pretty based and redpilled. In fact, this courageous act against the sharia patrols makes Romanians some of the whitest people out there. The true descendants of Rome.

Thanks for the AK chambered in my Yankee NATO caliber too, that was also pretty based.

It's because of the money grubbing. Everyone can use nonsense to obfuscate an argument, you don't have to be a pork denier for that.

FUCK YEAH VICTORY! PATS ON THE BACK ALL ROUND HEY Sup Forums WE CAN SLEEP EASY weeeew

This

Gypsies are shitskins that migrated into eastern europe.

>t married to a Romanian woman

Which, btw, is fucking awesome. You fucking disgusting chink chasers have it all wrong

>huge tits
>meaty ass
>small waist
>great cook
>housewife and happy

I could go on, but all you animefags fags and weeaboo tards are too far gone to even speak to.

Anime is the epitome of degeneracy

Not as mad as uncle Hitler was with you ;)
But again! No answer to be found.
It must be that one of your family got gassed or turned into soap or whatever. At least they'd be somewhat useful if they were turned into soap.
This is true, but pork deniers are the pinnacle of it, muzzles with taqqiya and Jews with... Well being jews.

are they really though?

Probably for better career prospects in hollywood, why even bother with such an obvious question? Did she really convert or just join some goy friendly kabbalah club to be trendy like other celebs do?

grabbing*

why so upset? :^)

According to Isla Fisher's Wikipedia page, she has converted to Judaism upon marrying a Jewish man.
Love is the best reason, isn't it?

All I know is that pigs are very wonderful (and very edible) creatures. I cannot fully trust a person who doesn't want bacon with their eggs.

quadroon detected

soros

yes, they absolutely should

someone please post that quote from Hitler on arguing with jews.

Oy vey goyim not my 6 gorilioane de jidani!

wait 5 years until she becomes a 250lbs gyppo

>3rd reply about food
Are you fat by any chance? I've the life of obese people are hard. Can you elaborate?

I can tell the delicious smell of roasted pork brings you to the edge of forsaking your stupid religion.

go watch the video faggots, they were clearly gypsies.

I hate more than anything so i can't call them romanians

When a grown up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing, for when the girl is less than this (6), it is as if one puts the finger in the eye (7); but when a small boy has intercourse with a grown up woman, he makes her as 'a girl who is injured by a piece of wood"'

comment?

יהודי טיפש

>I have to have the last word and must feel superior
Definitely a kike.

>250 lbs

In my native country, nippon, we refer to such women as mashumaro no onanoko, and are considered the cornerstone of kawaii. Having said that, I think you are projecting your jealously for this user's romanian waifu. You dishonor yourself.

bad ass. based romania.
fuck off, subverter.

So kikey-poo, are you in one of those settlements that the EU was like, hey stop building? What does that mean for you? Do you like the rock throwers?

>4th reply regarding food
Obsessed much Julian?

tl;dr

triggered/10

MY NORTHERN MASTERRACE BROTHER GOOD JOB!

Is it true that most white Christian Aussie girls prefer to date Aboriginal men?
Is that because of their superior cocks over yours?

I've heard your twice-in-a-row elected president Hussein Obama had a black father and white mother.
Does that make you Americans a nation of cucks?

WHATCHA GONNA DO, WHEN ROMANIA RUNS WILD ON YOU?!?!

I also regularly down my meat with milk because why not

They're Gypsies.

There are a lot of clashes between 2nd gen Muslims and the new Gypsies in certain English towns.

>tl;dr

sanhedrin 55b apparently

>I'll bring up obeezy!

There's also this beautiful japanese saying I like!
"Watashi no kurosetto no naka ni futari no yudayajin ga iru. Futari tomo shindeiru"
Beautiful
Geeze, scrapping the bottom of the barrel there shlomo, that's Australian tier shit posting.
I'd like to visit your patch of dirt one day.

>crying this hard
Embarrassing :^)

>in case it was lost in translation
>Israeli intellectuals
I'm calling you dumb, faggot.

Cooking him down
Skins getting nice and crispy

That was very kawaii you weaboo faggot ^-^

You are quite le autiste mon ami!

What's it like living there Shlomo? I've always been curious.

>2 replies in a row
I can taste your tears Barack

just wanted you to confirm if that is real

We all now Barack is butthurt, but when Emperor Trump is inaugurated, Barack is going to make the Dead Sea look like a sprinkle of table salt.

>le autiste mon ami
that's French you dumbfuck

Israel is chill and fun actually.

Is it true that all brits are subhumans compared to the crown family?

Don't watch this:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

have i triggered your autism? :^)

Ehhhhh, a reply to a question, finally.
Geeze these other lads are easily triggered.
Have fun shooting at the rock throwers Shlomo.

I like Poles

Not all Romanians are Gypsies, Ahmed.