HOLY SHIT

DRUMPFTARDS BTFO!!!!!!!!!

twitter.com/CNBC

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/01/06/intelligence-community-says-putin-ordered-campaign-to-influence-election-denigrate-clinton.html
dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf
archive.is/R8hSq
youtube.com/watch?v=POwd44zH9GA
youtube.com/watch?v=AGYn7ER5U_0
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/director-national-intelligence-james-clapper-resigns-n685301
youtube.com/watch?v=FF785BJR6qs&list=LLEgHIvEKrL6V1JeLyFZQVtw
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/12/obama-admin-sent-taxpayer-money-oust-netanyahu/
thehill.com/policy/international/236565-netanyahu-pollster-obama-role-in-election-larger-than-reported
cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/state-dept-350k-group-built-campaign-structure-used-against-election-israels
jpost.com/Blogs/The-View-from-Israel/Obamas-shocking-interference-into-Israels-election-process-389858
forbes.com/2009/08/27/ted-kennedy-soviet-union-ronald-reagan-opinions-columnists-peter-robinson.html
americanthinker.com/blog/2016/07/remember_when_ted_kennedy_asked_the_soviets_for_help_defeating_reagan.html
thefederalist.com/2015/03/10/ted-kennedy-secretly-asked-the-soviets-to-intervene-in-the-1984-elections/
dailysignal.com/2016/12/14/ted-kennedy-made-secret-overtures-to-russia-to-prevent-ronald-reagans-re-election/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CHECKED.

DRUMPF CONFIRMED PUTIN SHILL.

1. We don't believe you

2. Even if we did the only thing Putin was guilty of was exposing Hillary's own corruption and crimes.

3. We like Putin, so even if Putin directly interefered to fuck Hilldawg over, we'd still consider it a national service.

>"But user he doesn't really care about the US, he's just advancing his own countries interests!"

Russia's interests and Putin's ambitions don't have to be contrary to the American interest and the Trump ambition.

Almost every other country was shilling for Clinton so what difference does ti make?

>more claims without evidence

wew

>NBC
raely maed me tihnk

Where is the proofs

Influence by liberal standards is HURR DURR HE STUFFED RHE BALLOT BOX FOR TRUMP

Influence that actually happened was promote pro trump stories, promote negative Hillary stories. Nothing illegal. Of course Putin hates Hillary, why would he want her to win

This.

Also, there are no borders on the internet. Russia could mount an astroturfing campaign like CTR but better and influence the election that way.

Also, don't vote for trudaeu

A source said so OK???

He's top ranking landscaper for the home of a CIA employee, he can be trusted you fuck.

Gotta admit, it was a pretty decent move by the left, though their credibility is too far gone for this to make a difference, true or not.

HERE YOU GO, DRUMPFKINS

cnbc.com/2017/01/06/intelligence-community-says-putin-ordered-campaign-to-influence-election-denigrate-clinton.html

>"clear preference for trump when it appeared Clinton would win"
Yeah no shit who wants another Clinton presidency. Were a democracy not a fucking monarchy.

DOLAN KLUMPF IS NOT MY PRESIDENT!
FIGHT FOR JUSTICE, FIGHT FOR PEOPLE!

I wonder how much this "hacking" just comes down to RT airing anti-Clinton sentiments.

Hmm Hillary directly stated she would inpose conditions to directly start ww3 (no fly zones) while trump said fuck Muslims I love Russia. Hmmm which would Russia want to back.

dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

no actual proofs

Can someone please remind me how many times the US of A "influenced" elections and politics in other countries again???

[spoiler]Why is everyone making such a big deal about this, it's not like Russia changed ballots or online votes so exactly how did they "hack" the election?[/spoiler]

>serbia flag
EVERY TIME

Not an argument

>several countries and special interests support Clinton
>Fucking crickets
>one country SUPPOSEDLY supports Trump
>NATIONWIDE OUTRAGE, WEEKS OF MEDIA COVERAGE
Literally what the fuck is wrong with people?

>intelligence-community-says

NOT AN ARGUMENT

>US says
>US reported

Into the trash.

>I DON'T BELIEVE FBI, CIA, NSA
>BUT I BELIEVE PUTIN AND DRUMPF

CLASSIC WHITE TRASH DRUMPFTARD.

Here's the Archive link, nigger
archive.is/R8hSq

all of the MSM was pro Hillary tho

>US says
>US report on Russia

well then it must be true

>
Sup Forums ON SUICIDE WATCH

>country supports candidate that wants peace over war

SAY IT AIN'T SO!

>US says

so not any credible sources?

>where are your proofs?!

So... here goes, it's a little hard to follow but try to keep up:

Clinton wanted war with Russia to cover up for her state dept completely fucking up the ME worse than bush did. When Trump was elected, the Russians were happy that Clinton lost. Clinton was supposed to be the 1st president with a vagina, and now she needs to blame someone besides herself and her inadequacies, so outing hacked the election.

Fuck your dumb op, it's obvious

the intelligence community stated that OP is a complete and total faggot

James Clapper lied about the Muslim Brotherhood being secular: youtube.com/watch?v=POwd44zH9GA

James Clapper lied under oath about the NSA collecting data on all Americans: youtube.com/watch?v=AGYn7ER5U_0

James Clapper has resigned: nbcnews.com/news/us-news/director-national-intelligence-james-clapper-resigns-n685301

Clapper is the retard who does what he's told, much like the current NATO leader. He's discredited completely and has no future in intelligence work, hence why this is given to him to promote.

I didn't even vote for Trump, and I just don't care.
All Russia did was reveal the fact that the Democrats had cheated. It's not like they spread propaganda, it was just facts.
Also, the whole election is a rigged two-party system. Democrats can't complain until they're willing to get rid of first-past-the-post so third-parties can compete. Right now all we have are people who rigged an election complaining that somebody else rigged the election better than they did

Please Sup Forums ban this faggot.

includes you

>No one specifically named
>Hey, the government says drinking bleach is good for us. Their top scientists say so! let's drink some bleach right now

Yawn fake news strikes again

post 9/11

unironically believing anything the US government says.

what's it like being a retard.

>BREAKING NEWS: LEADER OF SOVEREIGN NATION HAS PREFERENCE FOR OUTCOME OF US ELECTIONS, EXPOSES CORRUPTION OF OPOSING SIDE

Seriously, so fucking what?

Wtf I love Putin now

And how many world leaders said bad things about trump?
Does that not count too?

>After talking to intelligence leaders, Trump said in a statement that breaches had "absolutely no effect on the outcome of the election including the fact that there was no tampering whatsoever with voting machines."

aaaahahahahahahaaaahha moron
MORON

>Serbian flag

Every time

the unclassified document named no sources to claims of hacks

Maybe you should have waited for archive.is the actually fetch the page before posting the link you absolute moron

LMAO.
Now you can clearly see how this "Russia hacked the election" narrative is completely politically-motivated.
They just want to give the impression how the election was stolen from Hillary by a third-party.

Oh no NBC repeats an unexplained and unsourced and unproven story from people who destroyed their own credibility several times over.

cnbc lol fake news

>cnbc.com/2017/01/06/intelligence-community-says-putin-ordered-campaign-to-influence-election-denigrate-clinton.html

((((INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY))))

>influence campaign

You mean like the BBC, CBC and all the other foreign faggots who were for Hillary?

>saying bad things is equal to hacking the election

OK.

Holy FUCK it's the serbian shill again! I thought they laid you off?

>The U.S. intelligence community on Friday accused Russia of interfering in the 2016 election in its strongest terms yet, accusing Russian President Vladimir Putin of ordering a campaign to undermine faith in the electoral process and developing a "clear preference" for President-elect Donald Trump.
>intelligence "WMD " community
>accused
>no evidence

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

>trusting the government

Kill yourself bootlicker.

>CNBC
Literally who
Call me when RT will confirm that we hacked USA and i'll believe you

>we

Not everyone on Sup Forums is a trumpfag or traitor sucking up to Ivan.

>Blaming others for your shitty internet
Sad!

>Shilling for foreign intervention on your own elections
SAY IT WITH ME : : : C - U - C - K

>hacking the election

What does this mean, exactly?

Sorry but I just recieved this intel from the intelligence community from a top level official source.

>hacking the election

Oh i'm sorry were voting machines rigged?

the_donald was pro russian and posted heaps of russian shit. The retards leftys on the site actually thought the_donald was filled with russians.

Shit like this..

reminder Serbia and Ukraine are rightful Russian clay :^)

only cucks think the united states should remain soverign. If putin marched his soldiers across the border I would drop to my knees and thank them.

So Russia behaved exactly as CTR? That's just terrible.
Thanks, Russia bros! You guys are awesome

>trusting Putin and Drumpf over FBI, CIA, NSA

K.

>Thus, while the conclusions in the report are all reflected in the classified assessment, the declassified report does not and cannot include the full supporting information, including specific intelligence and sources and methods.
Another day, another tinfoil liberal idea.

>influence
Ok, so putin said he prefers TRUMP over hillary. So what?

Here's a (you) for being exceptionally retarded

>having a preference
>hacking

I just got a ((((((BBC)))))) alert on my phone. Came here to check what all the jizz was about.

that's cuck behavior though

so basically, let me translate:

the """hacking""" had no outcome on the election

but they're mad because it exposed how CORRUPT the Democratic Party is?

WOW WE BETTER GO TO WAR WITH RUSSIA
WE CAN'T ALLOW OUR DIRTY SECRETS GO PUBLIC
HOW CAN WE ALLOW THE WORLD KNOWING WE'RE THE MOST CORRUPT ORGANIZATION ON EARTH

stop with this cuck narrative of "putin a good boy" who cares if putin interfered in our election? Do you really think the nation that elected a nigger president and almost elected a woman president deserves to remain it's own state? fuck that, I hope russia annexes us and breeds our wives tomorrow.

"An influence campaign"

Ya nothing to see here.

Trump will be president, stay mad.

Putin is more American than any of those incompetent faggot agencies

>literally no evidence: the report
They are just making assumptions? How is this even considered a report? It sounds like the daily ramblings of Rachel Maddow or Keith Olbermann.

Even the CIA report on Saddam's wmd's had more concrete evidence than this. This is fucking pathetic. Since they care about history so much, they should realize that historians will laugh at the Dems for this most disgraceful election cycle.

get over it, hillary lost. You leftist cry babies never stop whining.

So what about Saudi Arabia, Iran, Mexico all having a "clear preference for Hellary" -- does that matter?

nobody's ever believed them

>Also, don't vote for trudaeu
Breaking News: US hacking into hacking elections. Is Trump to blame?

Burden of proof buddy.

Yeah, we knew this even before the election.

This is LITERALLY, word by word, step by step, what they did to Bernie Sanders during the primaries, and I heard endless smug liberals saying people should get over it because it was technically not cheating.

Liberals truly are the scum of the world.

But Clinton won the popular vote.

>i believe things without proof

Just read the official release document

Literally drivel a university student could do the night night before a assessment.This is nothing but a headline to distract people and will have no effect

> no comments
F A K E N E W S
A
K
E
N
E
W
S

Of course this comes out on a Friday, during a shooting.

>and I heard endless smug liberals saying people should get over it because it was technically not cheating.
Yep, it was considered good statesmanship, or craftsmanship or some bullshit.

Wow holy shit Putin actually favoured a candidate? He actually said things and made things to show why he supported him? No foreigners ever done that before!!! Stop the fucking presses!

...And for purin this was the difference between one candidate wanting to improve relations with Russia and another wanting to start Cold War 2.0 Siberian boogaloo, and people think he's going to be indifferent?

Why do you never hear anything about Mexico and Mexicans obvious supporting Hillary?

i'm sorry, but it's about time to make this meme:

>CIA INTELLECTUALS

>hillary talks about declaring war on russia in her campaign
>media is assblasted that the russians only exposed their side's corruption

>Says the shill

TL;DR?

When Barack Obama directly tries to influence the outcome of an election for another country by having his people organize campaigns in that country, it's fine with Democrats.

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/12/obama-admin-sent-taxpayer-money-oust-netanyahu/
thehill.com/policy/international/236565-netanyahu-pollster-obama-role-in-election-larger-than-reported
cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/state-dept-350k-group-built-campaign-structure-used-against-election-israels
jpost.com/Blogs/The-View-from-Israel/Obamas-shocking-interference-into-Israels-election-process-389858

When Ted Kennedy asks the USSR for their assistance in ousting Reagan in exchange for treating the USSR better, it's fine with Democrats.

forbes.com/2009/08/27/ted-kennedy-soviet-union-ronald-reagan-opinions-columnists-peter-robinson.html
americanthinker.com/blog/2016/07/remember_when_ted_kennedy_asked_the_soviets_for_help_defeating_reagan.html
thefederalist.com/2015/03/10/ted-kennedy-secretly-asked-the-soviets-to-intervene-in-the-1984-elections/
dailysignal.com/2016/12/14/ted-kennedy-made-secret-overtures-to-russia-to-prevent-ronald-reagans-re-election/

But when Putin decides Hillary would be much worse for his country than Trump and leaks damaging factual information about her, that's a bridge too far for Democrats.

>Russia would prefer the US to have a president who wants friendly relations over a president who wants to start a war with them

No shit?