Does Sup Forums go to the gym? Can one be redpilled without going to the gym?

Does Sup Forums go to the gym? Can one be redpilled without going to the gym?

>Wasting money of the Gym jew.

I just do chinups, pushups, squats and situps.

ye, I mean it doesn't really matter how you exercise as long as you do something

it could be running,swimming, biking, sports, anything really

I bet you run 10km a day too.

Be careful, you could go bald that way.

>going to the g(o)y(i)m

Just work out at home fampai

I try to lift 3x/wk and run or cardio as often as I can.

Jews NEVER physically exert themselves.

I lift but lately I've only been doing machine workouts.

The reason is that I only care about aesthetics and don't care about strength or functional strength.

Should I start free weights again?

man all i want is to fuck a preggo

I know this feel but I like it even more when it's a fat belly desu

Easy, go to the gym, become yuge, get a girl prego then fuck her

Yes you can be red pilled without going to the gym I would say you can even also be alpha without going to the gym(being a natural leader)of course going to the gym helps you to feel more assertive,physically better and also the rutine and the sensation your efforts are transformed into gains makes you feel you're in control of your life so I highly recommend any gym,martial art to be practicedone but i don't think of it as necessary for ideological red pills or even being a leader

The man who did this comic doesn't know anything about evolution and womyn.

Long, thick bones > muscles

BONE LAW

JFC I love being the white guy with a pregnancy fetish

Any of you guys ever at the gym and have the revelation of how far humanity has fallen

>Running on treadmill
>Realize that humans now need machines to work us, like we're fucking hamsters
>We used to exercise naturally, by preforming tasks to survive and provide for our families
>Feel like shit for using one of these machines to help me for something I should be doing naturally
>Think of all the fat fucks who are too lazy to even go to the local hamster wheel factory
>Somehow manage to feel more fat while exercising than when I am sitting at home

Well that just plain retarded all the people that go there by car and then go to the static bikes or to the treadmills,I just cycle myself to the gym (I live too far away to go running there) and then simply use the machines that are too expensive to have at home not simply pay a gym fee to use dumbells and do chinups and gay look at other guys like some people do

Whatever your goal is, free weights will achieve it faster. Machines are better used for REALLY out of shape individuals or individuals rehabbing an injury.

You definitely can't be redpilled without a gym membership.

>planet fitness
They kick you out if they think you're too hardcore for their gym.

Yeah humanity has fallen so hard because we made it much more convenient and easier to live healthier lifestyles.

The horror.

Seriously though dude, how does one have a problem with the fact people use machines? Not all of us want to run in 4ft snow during the winter.

>Inb4 le pussy for not making an active lifestyle super difficult for no reason

Why are gyms always full of mirrors? I already have cripplingly low self esteem

Yeah man fuck them for doing body weight exercises instead of spending money to be around fags who hog the bench press for 4 hours.

>pay for a (((gym membership)))
>buy expensive (((supplements))) that do nothing but harm your health
>abuse steroids and cut your lifespan in half
>stare at mens asses while they squat
>suck a cock in the gym bathroom
>have a heart attack and die in a sauna

Typical progression for a gym going faggot. Working out is the ultimate blue pill.

I see what you did there.