Why do we not have any culture?

Why do we not have any culture?
Even niggers have culture

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cy44ocuoWhE
youtube.com/watch?v=2BPILaMT50k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I swear I'll beat the shit of the first sweeede I see in real life.

you'll bring artillery support and airstrikes and still lose like every fight/war

you mean Somalian

I fucking hate you people. You have no will to live or fight for anything. They literally named a disease about being a submissive bitch after your capital city. Seriously just nuke yourselves

What do you mean we don't have culture?

Funny because OP literally is Serbian shitskin in Sweden.

Nordic people were colonized by the romans. Before that they were living like Africans. Nordics are the niggers of europe

REEEEEEEEEEEEE BALKANBROS STOP FIGHTING YOU'RE BOTH BASED CAN'T YOU SEE THE JEW IS DIVIDING YOU

Oh boy it's a bait thread

Finland is not Scandinavian. You Scandis are disgusting Germanics with love for muslim cock.

You do have a culture though. Rape culture, imported straight from the Middle East and Africa. Isn't that better than being the role model of happiness and civilization you were years and years ago?

I'm pretty sure the whole purpose of this thread is to bait Finnish people.

We did have a culture, in the long-long ago. Then marxists did "remove culture" (much like Mao did in China) and - obviously - succeeded in making you believe it.

It's better with only Finland an Sweden, but b+ for effort.

It's to bait every single country in Scandinavia.

The thrill continues

What did you mean by this?

>tfw you will never be baited by a nordcuck thread.

feels sad.

You fucked all your culture when you accepted the jew religion

why are serbians always so angry and violent

Ebin culture :DDDDD

How would sweden have looked today if paganism had never been abandoned?

almost good bait but you failed at
>niggers
>culture
no (you)'s for you

Right Goy! Swedes have no culture or identity, Ahmed is the new Sweden.

haha im under the balls weeeeeeeee
haha i wonder what they smell like haha

at least in Norway we have our party/fucking/drinking culture

more badass

What? We have plenty of culture mate, food, clothing, music, folklore, traditions etc.

>meme culture
I couldn't name ten famous Scandinavians if I tried

>Why do we not have any culture?
>Even niggers have culture
>1 post by ID

Don't fall for the bait, Bjorn. You're embarrassing all of us.

Seems like Germanys culture is to destroy Europe, because I can name two leaders who made sure of that.

Hitler and Merkel

you are the cum

Quality American posting.

Just because the culture may be forgotten by many, does not mean that it ceases to exist. Stand tall and laugh in the face of degenerate scum, fellow Nords! Many will not understand us but that is not our problem.

You are apart of western culture that dates back to ancient Greece. You think you don't have culture because the dominant world culture is your own. If Japan would have the dominant culture than every woman on the planet would wear Kimono's and a daily basis. Everything from art, clothing, architecture, economics, politics, etc. is based on western culture.

I like your traditional folk music:
youtube.com/watch?v=Cy44ocuoWhE
youtube.com/watch?v=2BPILaMT50k

not an argument

Holy fuck, who is this guy? Completely cucked retard? Foreigner in Sweden? He keeps making these shit threads here and on Sup Forums. If I ever see you in real life I'd make sure you'd never see the light of day again.

Neither was yours, I was just pointing out that if famous people implied culture, Germany would be winning.

Ibsen, hans christian anderson, strindberg, sibelius, nobel, robbie rotten, bergman, kierkegaard, hamsun, that faggot with the long hair who writes mundane shit under the title mein kampf

BUUSH DID 9/11 check ur fucts right now!,,,

then you're objectively uncultured, kraut.

Tycho Brahe, the father of modern astronomy?
Soren Kierkegaard, widely considered to be the first existentialist philosopher?
Niels Bohr, a pioneer when it came to the understanding of atomic structure as well as quantum theory?
Ole Romer who made the first quantitative measurements of the speed of light?

Those are just a handful of noteworthy danes, a tiny population compared to other countries. The other scandinavian countries have their own share.

good for you to accept defeat cuck

Liar you're just listing IKEA furniture.

Don't forget Norwegian explorer and writer Thor Heyerdahl. He led the Kon-Tiki expedition in 1947, sailing by raft across the Pacific Ocean from South America to the Polynesian islands.

Fun fact: My Norwegian great-grandparents let him stay at their place for a while, long after the expedition.

Varsagot! Any do's/don'ts for a Swedish holiday?

(Forgot to post a picture of the Kon-Tiki)

yeah I could name Kierkegaard, Bohr, Munch and Ibsen and a couple athletes and actors maybe

Literally no one outside Denmark that isn't a scientist knows who tf Brahe or Romer are tho, don't kid yourself

Because liberals despise culture.

It's not my country that's overrun by mudskins, at least not yet. Enjoy competing for your women when the gender difference becomes scewed :^)

Most people are retarded though.

I literally don't give a fuck about Germany though

we do have a culture and that is being cuckolded by black people

artturi ilmari virtanen is the only name you need to know, you uncultured pseudo-nazi

I thought you had drinking horns and an unnatural obsession with Donald Duck?

Here's 1/10

>an unnatural obsession with Donald Duck

This is kind of true

did that niqqa really win a nobel prize for inventing butter salt?

Obama won one for absolutely no reason at all

Kek

Christianity stole it from you so you became robots

Only three out of those five countries are Scandinavian.

it is a nordic sports competition, after all.

anyways, stop ruining europe for the rest of us, kraut, or you will have another lappland on your hands, jamal.

Didn't really know that being civilized means the same as 'not having culture'.

It's true you don't have any culture. Back in the 10th century norman settlers were assimilated into the french population, adopted french culture and spoke french in the space of 1 or 2 generations only.

Speak for yourself mohammad

Nordic pre-christian culture is actually very rich and interesting.

Most of it was destroyed by christcucks though because they deemed it satanic.

I would love to see nordic pre-christian culture revitalized and celebrated, now that would be REAL multiculturalism.

Finland isn't scandinavian, its mongol

Puma Swede, don't forget about her!

You dont but we do sven.

> Going to eat some rotten shark and fuck a sheep

>I swear I'll beat the shit of the first sweeede I see in real life.

HAHA
Remember who might be posting though.

Her body is bangin but her face looks like she sleeps with her teeth in a glass next to the bed.

because they're from the Balkans. Need I say more?

Denmark has decent culture for a small country set in ice. From explorers to some of the most well known children stories. It's not France or Italy but that's expected.
Norway/Iceland were uninhabited frozen land for most of history. Even then they have sagas.
Sweden has no excuse.
>Danish philosopher : Kierkegaard
>Swedish philosopher : ???? Swedenborg and sheiiit?
The only single thing of relevance Sweden has ever done was being plundering raping turbo-niggers during the Deluge.