Would Trump still have won without Russian help?

be honest

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/335886615/Assessing-Russian-Activities-and-Intentions-in-Recent-US-Elections
youtube.com/watch?v=4D92Gc7f6Lk
bsgco.com/insights/president-obama-campaign-consultants-make-mark-overseas
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, along with the Comey leak a week before.

>Implying Russia helped

Where's the proof?

No. Trump is nothing but a russian proxy agent. Drumpf fags btfo

scribd.com/document/335886615/Assessing-Russian-Activities-and-Intentions-in-Recent-US-Elections

No. I didn't vote for Hillary after I read her speech about how she doesn't believe in borders.

wow, the shills are out in force today

stop implying the Russians actually did it

He lost by 2 million votes even with the shenanigans.

Trump wouldn't have won without our help, nobody else. not the russians, not the "alt-right" Its their arrogance that ignores how powerful Sup Forums is or incompetence.

Theres a reason why hillary attacked a cartoon frog.

but how did russia help
did they spike clinton with shit medicine and throatfuck her into a raspy, voiceless, shitty speaker
what did they do
WHAT DID THEY DO

>the 5 military branches are now intelligence agencies
>the DOJ is now an intelligence agency
>the fucking department of energy is now intelligence

>Simpsons
>Still relevant

Go to bed grampa.

tay tay is so perfect.

kids this is real, sorry

makes u think

its not power of Sup Forums as general but how easy is to manupilate the majority of iditos here and adjust them in right course and then it spreads easily

>appeal to authority who has never lied to its citizens before and used it's power to literally corrupt and topple foreign governments

Literally the only proof we have of someone working behind the scenes to help trump and paying people to correct the record is Democrats and the Hillary campaign via their own fucking emails.

>Security
faggot; there was no russian help. Insiders all say that they received the 'leak' from a democratic party employee

Yeah, that Russian plan was shit. Didn't even get him the popular vote

>allegations and guesses
>proof

>iditos

aye

As if anyone cared at that point. People chose their person months before.

Another rare taytay, thanks

>WHAT DID THEY DO
They pushed the very narrative that you now so strongly believe in.

Did you even read it?

was the deck fair or stacked against trump without russian help?

be honest

Where's the proof?

>They pushed the very narrative that you now so strongly believe in.
how? did russian hyaaackers hyaaack the tv stations to play pro-trump ads? every single day of the election, it was "trump's baade" or "trumps duuuuuuune fer". what in the name of fuck did the russians do than """""push""""" a narrative? even then, how did they do THAT?

what exactly did they 'hack' and then 'leak' that was so damning again????

>United States coast Guard agency?

Fucking this

who the fuck is that

If we have to be honest the answer is - maybe. It was a very close race between two despised candidates. Without the leaks she might have won. Hell even with the leaks she could have won, but it's now clear she and her entire staff were too smug to actually get the vote out. It was her race to lose and she lost. No one's fault but her own that the world will be ruled by a reality TV clown.

No, The Russians controlled Hillarys brain and manipulated her to spend more time doing fundraisers in Beverly Hills and shitty political pop concerts because she has the charisma of a middle school principal, then campaigning in the rustbelt

now that i see it it's terribly photoshopped

holy shit we actually did it, lads

>Without the leaks she might have won
what exactly was so damning that it swayed anyone?

Fuck off back to RT Kremlin shill

sorry?

shut the fuck up, your ass is ours now

Totally. Only us Brit's, your allies, tried to help Trump get elected directly by appealing to American voters. I know that to be true because I did it myself, all of the time, up and to November 2016 with witty remarks and constant MAGA threads and posts. It wasn't the Russians, your rivals in the world, but me and other Brits, your allies, USA. Consider that a confession and admission, proof and evidence which you don't actually have for the Russians at all. Which means it's bullshit about Russia. Not that any of this would be said in congress or the senate because Obama's people only want to say something that is of any use to them.

Congrats based Trump. May you lead the free world for 8 great years.

> MAGA for old times sake.

> This report is a declassified version of a highly classified assessment. This document’s conclusions are identical to the highly classified assessment, but this document does not include the full supporting information, including specific intelligence on key elements of the influence campaign.

>25 pages of unsubstantiated claims and general "how to internet" walk-throughs for normies

go fuck yourself Clapper

it's STILL photoshopped.
protip: add shadows underneath their shoes and use the same light tones for added characters

KEK IS HERE

Yes.

We all know it wasn't Russia
It was legions of canadian shitposters using russian proxies.

Sanders supporters got pretty fucking pissed at the DNC shenanigans. For others the leaks confirmed how fucking shady she is. A ton of Democrats believe she and her husband along with the DLC completely destroyed the party in the 1990s.

>They pushed the very narrative that you now so strongly believe in.
No, Sup Forums pushed it. The russkies just leaked DNC info.

it's hard to accept it, I know

He did. There was no Russian help

The fucking over of Bernie pissed of independents

The taking money from countries that they know support isis with logistical and financial support

Telling her banker buddies she has private and public opinion is pro open borders and open trade

No one thing was like her Achilles tendon. It was just some of the many things that chipped away little bits of support for her. I'd say most of it didn't sway people to vote trump rather than not vote at all or go third party. Hillary lost because she assumed victory the moment trump won the primaries and didn't bother to work hard to motivate voters.

i'm fucking laughing at it now, it's so ridiculously awful
tay's feet don't match up with the sidewalk, their heights are inconsistend and disporportionate, motherfuck this is gold

Well, considering he did, yeah.
youtube.com/watch?v=4D92Gc7f6Lk

so we can all say thx for the heads up Vladimir
assuming he ordered a 'hack' and then 'leaked'
not convinced myself, its all smoke from the liars at the alphabet agencies

You just proved his point. There's no such thing as bad publicity, and manipulating people on this website with bait (such as the weak bait typo) is one sure fire way to get tons of (You)s, and tons of publicity. From there it snowballs into a meme or forced meme, goes to other boards, spreads to reddit, and they get it to the rest of the Internet. The work is done. Now spread that over the course of a year and a half or so of campaigning and you get your first meme president.

>people still think Russia didn't try to influence the election for Trump

The question is not whether they did or not, only how effective/ineffective they were.

what you are seeing is impotent female butthurt and manipulation tactics. wahh i didn't get what i wanted with my smell vag so now you strong males need to go fight russia for me waaahh

As I said here the only proof I personally have seen of people working behind the scenes in a shady way to elevate trump and have payed trolls to "correct the record" are Democrats and the Hillary campaign.

I want so bad to have a government I can believe in but I have zero faith in them. Every "proof" of Russian intervention I've been offered is just appeal to authority and "trust me bro Russia hates us, look at these unrelated things they've done to us and assume it as the proof for my unrelated claim".

Does your mom know your gay?

Of course not.
Russia count the American votes and controls the US election

Oh, it's the gay, black dancer that is part of her stage dance team.

I don't care anymore, move along. Pic related.

If the shit about Clinton and the DNC had not kept coming and coming, I would have voted for her. I voted for Sanders in the primary, still a registered Democrat but all of this crazy shit that completely validated people I used to think were just nuts, like Alex Jones, and eventually I decided to vote Trump as a fuck you. I'd hoped the party would have learned from its mistakes but they're just blaming the ruskies and doing the same shilling.

yes it all smacks of desperation.
the propaganda in canadian press is even more assertive, and we sent troops to Latvia for some fucking reason.

We know the answer. He already did.

We know the answer. He already did that.

What Russian help?

Yea.

Would killery even stand a chance without Mexico physically affecting the vote?
Not even a slight chance

>When intelligence agencies back someone I don't like (Bush - Iraq), I will trust grainy YouTube videos by XxSheeplexX1996 more than them.
>When intelligence agencies are against someone I don't like (Trump), all I need is a vague assertion.

>its all smoke from the liars at the alphabet agencies
It's possible they may be telling (some of) the truth. Those old Soviet-era skills still live although they're employed for different purposes nowadays.

holy fucking shit
I'm still reading it, just got to the part where they claim that RT airing the third party debates was specifically an attempt to de-stabilize America because people knowing third parties exist is apparently evil propaganda and manipulation.

Whoever believes what they hear about this from MSM is understandably retarded. Whoever reports this on MSM is basically a marionette dancing for the cameras. WHOEVER FEEDS THEM LINES ABOUT THIS REPORT BEING ANYTHING BUT BULLSHIT IS AN EVIL FUCKING ASSHOLE.

How putin sent his personal professional hacking special forces he only uses for runescape and world of Warcraft to hack the us election you dolt!

Not bad for a couple months shitposting...

Not bad for a couple months shitposting...

this is how you "influence an election"
just ask hillary

bsgco.com/insights/president-obama-campaign-consultants-make-mark-overseas
The firm headed by Hillary Clinton’s former chief strategist, Mark Penn, is helping run incumbent President Victor Yushchenko’s campaign. Meanwhile Paul Manafort, whose firm worked on Republican John McCain’s losing effort, and Tad Devine, a top strategist on the Democratic presidential campaigns of Al Gore in 2000 and John Kerry in 2004, are consulting for Victor Yanukovych, the pro-Russian frontrunner in the polls.

XxSheeplexX1996 was right about everything though.

The DNC promoted Trump in the primaries. Now they're pissed because the Russians were better at it than they were? Idiot liberals.

Absolutely not. Most Americans are OK with the Russian people. And ever since Reagan the Republicans have always used the Communist/Russian/Marxist smear to denote the worst kind of liberal degenerate.

But some are anti-American traitors who hate their country and want Putin and the Kremlin to take over Washington DC, so they elected the Kremlin's puppet. They're such sellouts they don't even care that Putin is a syphilis-addled monster or that a foreign power manipulated our democratic system.

>Insiders all say that they received the 'leak' from a democratic party employee
Kremlin employees don't count as "insiders" here in America.

>17 agencies and still no proof
>American intelligence

Honestly, yes. Yes, he would have.

Idiot.

I've lost count of how many Hitlers are running around.

Oh I know, none are.

Probably. I'm a moderate democrat, I voted for Obama both times and am pretty liberal on everything except gun control and immigration (naturalized citizen, that's why I hate the illegals more than Sup Forums does). I voted for Stein because I couldn't vote for either Clinton or Trump, plus I care about animals and the environment. My whole family all voted Clinton and my dad said after the election that choosing Clinton over Sanders was a "gigantic mistake."

You really have no clue exactly how much she and her dumb ass liberal supporters alienated a huge amount of the moderate democrats farther to the center. Of my Democrat friends I think 2 of them voted for Clinton, the rest all went Stein or Johnson.

So I think regardless of anything she couldn't have won. Plus she was just so cold and robotic compared to Trump and Obama, who are good speakers and very charismatic, there was no way she would be able to rally the same support that those two did from her voter base.

The russians did not make her decision not to visit the so-called 'blue wall' states. Even Big Dawg Bill Clinton knew that was a fuck-up.

Since he already did, I'd say yes.

>russian help
>american people are know for doing what the are told to

also

>password is password

Would Hillary still have defeated Bernie without DNC and MSM shenanigans?

be honest

No one is saying Hillary didn't fuck up. I'm only asking if Trump would have triumphed without the assist from Russia.

so you're telling me that Hillary Clinton isn't a corrupt Piece of Shit
Donna Brazzile didn't give her debate and townhall questions ahead of time (Effectively cheating)
The majority of the MSM wasn't shilling for her, and coordinating with her team - literally running articles by them for approval.
Hillary didn't lie about Benghazi and that YouTube video was responsible
Hillary didn't lie about deleting classified emails, and didn't also permanently delete 33k emails using BleachBit
StoneTear didn't post asking for help on covering up Hillary's emails on Leddit.

My GOD, PUTIN is a Fucking Mastermind that he did all of these things

Oh and Julian Assange, was not involved in a failed attempt to be framed by the US Government as accepting Russian Money.

Oh and Julian Assange didn't say Seth Rich (Implied) dropped the DNC Emails

Oh and Seth Rich was shot in a Botched Robbery where they stole nothing.

Oh and Kim DotCom a New Zealander had advanced knowledge of wikileaks emails 1 year in Advance.

Oh yes, it all makes sense.... Russia is obviously to blame for a Horribly Flawed candidate that the emails only verified what many speculated or have been saying for years.

Seriously the US Government thinks you are all Schmucks, and they probably laugh at all of you nightly.

Trump would have lost if Hillary didn't Fuck Bernie Sanders up the Ass unfairly stealing the Nomination from him.

Fuck of You MORONS - the world has no time for low level intelligence that can be influenced by a report that says shit in it but WE THINK... Fuck The Fuck Off MORONS

I don't know shit about the other stuff, but it's pretty clear Assange's goals are to undermine US interests.

>we're the russians you retard

Ehmm, he did.

>the fucking department of energy is now intelligence

>
:^)

Yes and no. Russia did nothing to get Trump more votes. All they did was expose Clinton to potential (D) voters