Why do men have anal g spots if we aren't suppose to be faggots?

Why do men have anal g spots if we aren't suppose to be faggots?

Other urls found in this thread:

factday.com/2013/03/20/nazis-used-tickle-torture/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do snakes have leg bones if they're not supposed to walk?
Why do humans have an appendix if we can live without it?

Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I'm voting Trump. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day.

Being gay is not about anal pleasure, it's about being attracted to other men. Anal pleasure is totally mental.
I really hate people who perpetrate this meme.

its hidden deep in the anus, the anus is an out door, its not supposed to be found you stupid loser. its like a section of a video game the developers blocked off, leave it alone

things that weren't supposed to happen but happen anyways. also, one interesting thing is that reaching climax reduces the probability of getting prostate cancer, however, having anal sex increases theodds of getting prostate cancer.

>perpetrate
I think you meant penetrate

>caring where you get your pleasure from
>Not realizing virtual simulations will make all hedonistic acts safe
>VR will let people live their wildest fantasies
You will still be a neet virgin though, lmfao.

They don't...It is a lie to promote men to stick things in their asses.

If you are on here to your how great you are...It really shows your insecurity. You would be more than "confident" if you just kept your attention whoring to yourself. And statistically, chances are you won't be anyone's boss as many women (not all, but most) are not equipped to lead and be in charge, and the number of women CEOs reflect that.

That's what I read as well, kek.

Pro tip:prostate doesnt make an orgasm feel any better, it just makes you cum quicker

How do people HANDS FREE cum from anal stimulation?

Pro tip: have you tried it?

Its Not Gay If He Uses His Finger

>op probably already knows that because he is a faggot

wtf I hate snakes now

underage newfags giving pro tips. nice.

why do we haven appendix even thought it does nothing

How is stimulating your prostate gay?
I do it privately and it feels great.
If you're imagining a donger up your ass then sure its gay.
You could also say jerking off is gay because you're touching your cock.

Anal and prostate stimulation. Most of these people are virgins who have not explored this region due to "muh degeneracy" and "being gay."

Stimulation of the prostate does give one a larger ejaculate because the prostate produces the watery fluid.
Also, during an orgasm the anal sphincters spasm, and when an object is inserted (a buttplug), the orgasm becomes more intense

People cum from tickles too

Jews die from them

factday.com/2013/03/20/nazis-used-tickle-torture/

Is there proof?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No sweetie, prostate orgasms are way more intense. And they are full-body orgasms. AND you can have multiple/cluster orgasms.

If you ever find yourself jelious of the awesome orgasims girls are having, find a nice boy near you. Give it a try.

Afraid you'll like it?

Why are children easy to kill yet you cant kill them?

Nice pasta