So today I asked my girlfriend if she would sign a prenup when we get married and she said absolutely not...

So today I asked my girlfriend if she would sign a prenup when we get married and she said absolutely not. She said by having a prenup I'm saying I don't fully trust her or love her.

I want Sup Forums's opinion on this, and I think I already know the answer. We are still on good terms, I just don't want to cuck myself because shes's a great woman otherwise.

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

As much as I like the concept of eternal love and being with a single person for the rest of your life, anyone that thinks there isn't the risk of it not working out is an idiot.

Not to mention that men have everything to lose in a divorce. She won't lose a thing.

She also said since I would be taking my last name and pregnancy, she deserves the house and kids if we ever divorce. That's not fair and it scares me how selfish women are.

Already talking about divorce this much? This is pretty fucked up dude. Either demand a prenup and don't accept no for an answer, or trust her completely. If you can't do either then it doesn't look good desu.

It works both ways. If she never plans to leave you, then the prenup is meaningless.

If she's agitated at signing a prenup, then she was never serious about marriage.

checked
also this really is fucked up if you already talk about divorce and plans
not to get your hopes down but this is fucked up
maybe she is scheming something

ya thats pretty retarded wtf

Send her off to fuck up some other dude's life. This girl is not marriage material.

>divorce came up as a topic
>not even married yet

ehhh
you know her better than anyone else would, so it would be hard to change your views, but from an observer's perspective that seems pretty suspect

She's correct. You're already planning the divorce before you're married.

You can't see what this implies, so you're looking for some kind of discussion that will convince you to get married anyway, because you're under 30 and horny. Drop the woman, improve your life, save your money. It gets easier after 30, I promise.

Prenups sometimes don't work if the judge feels it's too unfair.

Do not marry her. I'd fuck her a few more times and dump her.

You should say that her not signing a prenup shows her same lack of faith in the relationship.

If she loves and trusts you, a prenup shouldn't matter to her since, y'know, the marriage won't end --- teehee.

Kek why dont you give all the assest to your parent that you trust faggot?

Prenup + all assest to your mom's name = bullet proof

>by having a prenup I'm saying I don't fully trust her or love her.
And by not signing it she's saying that you have all reason to not fully trust her.

She's right, but also on another level you don't trust your own ability as a man to maintain the loyalty of your woman.

You're weak.

you might want to work up to the prenup...like actually get some assets first.

Why would you even bother getting married now adays?

If you have more money and assets than her and she is refusing then dont live with her - walk away after you get tired of the pussy.

If you have equal assets just make an agreement to split 50/50 if she wont agree to that fuck her and leave her.

>Leaf girlfriend.
Just give her another bowl of kibble and she'll be right mate.

just read this - disregard, leave the bitch.

>falling for the marriage meme

Dump her

No prenup, no marriage. Done

>getting married
>getting married without a prenup

How retarded do you have to be to even consider doing something like this?

If she's so sure she fully loves you and trusts you then she should have no problem signing. By acting like this she's basically confirming she's planning on sleeping around and taking your money.

Stay strong user friend, don't let her get to you with her mindgames.

Store money in cash and hide it from the woman, problem solved

Go for the prenup. The fact she she said she wont marry you is evidence enough that she doesn't fully love or trust you. Throw it back at her.

Don't get married

You don't need a prenup. Just kill her if she tries to fuck you over with a divorce.

Courts regularly disregard prenups to favor women anyway. No one can disregard death.

Cheeky bantz

This. If she insists you're wrong, give her a few weeks or months to change her mind and then dump her if she doesn't.

buy gold with your account then resell all the gold for cash only and dont report it or tell her

if i remember correctly unless you're rich a prenup usually gets thrown out or mostly ignored

Dont marry her you asshat.

Also I hope you arent living together, because you may already be fucked over by canadas common law marriage laws if you are.

if you were smart you would fucking drop her, but cucks gonna get cucked

Prenups aren't bullet proof I hear but you don't want to lose half your shit. If she can't accept that it might be time to move on. After all the government is on her side for the most part if you happen to get divorced.

THE STAKES ARE TOO HIGH, GET THAT SHIT SIGNED!

You don't need a prenup Leaf. I'm sure she's just the best most loyal and loving snowflake ever. You can trusts her.

Does she fully trust you and love you, enough to go along with whatever you ask?

Such as signing a prenup?

She's doing emotional blackmail.

cucked by a contract rofl faggot

what the fuck

RUN MAN RUN AND DON'T LOOK BACK

Refusing to sign a prenup is a clear warning sign. If you're richer than her, she's probably a gold digger.

ABORT

>Not even married
>Already thinking about divorce
Are you retarded? Leave her.

Walk away, while you still can.

She's right that you don't trust her but she's stupid for expecting you too. Look at modern culture, people are untrustworthy, even the ones you love.

Kill her and bury the body.

My wife was the one who wanted the prenup, and we had been together for 10 years before getting married. It's nothing personal, it's just the best way for both parties to protect themselves even if it isnt the "romantic " choice. If you make or have a significantly more capital than her, I would be concerned

If you earn more than her then yes you are cucking yourself. This is a major red flag that she's after your money bro. My fiancé loves me and signed a pre-nup already

run

Canadian. Real talk, don't disregard all the advice given here. You'll be miserable. You may have to wait a little longer and it'll be painful, but marrying this girl is a mistake.
Find a lovely, selfless girl. Don't listen to the bloody robot overflow in Sup Forums
They're out there, and this skank isn't one of them. Keep safe space cowboy.

I had my wife sign a prenup.I had more assets than hey. She didn't bitch, too much. At one point she was like I don't want to sign this. I replied then I don't want to get married. I held firm and then got her an attorney to represent her in the signing process and done. Paid about 800 bucks total. But I had a family member who was a lawyer use someone else's prenup to save costs.

Prenup or bust.
Come back with "Your assertion that I don't trust you is more indicative of your mistrust than anything I've said"

She's playing you dude

you are KEKED

Why the fuck are you with her! She's already taking you for a cuck! Get out now it's for your own good!

My wife understood that courts are designed to fuck men over in divorce and agreed to sign a prenup without a second thought. Then again she's very redpilled about most things.

Tell her to cancel her car and health insurance cause she doesnt trust her car or body.

I hate to tell you, but you've already fucked up by not stating that a prenup will be signed, else there will be no marriage. Look, you don't ask a woman's permission on anything. You lead, she follows; that's the order of things. If she's not on board with that, then you are getting into an extremely messy situation that will invariably fuck your shit up. Buck up, be a man, and fix your relationship by ending this one, and moving right along your merry way.

Now that that's out of the way, here's why a prenup won't do shit for you, irrespective of your current situation, or any future ones for that matter. Any woman can do an appeal to emotion, legally speaking, by saying she was under duress at the time of signing the prenup. In the eyes of the court, this makes it an illegitimate document at that exact moment, and completely dismissed from proceedings in a divorce court scenario. Done. No appeals, and no counter statements will be taken. The prenup is null and void in the eyes of the court at that exact moment.

Prenups are NOT legally binding. Period.

See pic related, and get your shit together. I'm not even trolling or memeing or whatever you kids call it these days. This is dead serious advice from an old fag.

Are those enforced here?

>Marriage trouble
>Woman dissapears suddenly
>Neighbours saw you coming home at 2:30 last Saturday evening, looking sweaty
>The next day you washed mud off your car
Yeah, brilliant. They're not going to figure that one out ever.

The only way to kill someone you're connected to like that, is to have someone else do it. You need that plausible deniability.

We got a prenup but it was for a different reason.

She had shit credit because her 1st husband racked up a bunch of medical bills when he became an opiate addict and stuck her with the debt. Whereas I had assets and fantastic credit. We got the prenup agreement as an additional layer of protection from debt collectors for our assets which are all in my name.

you are cuck

Holy fuck do people actually talk like this to people they love? She must be a fucking trash bag. She's revealed her true nature to you OP. If you marry her now then you'll only have yourself to blame when shit hits the fan.

Depends what you've been through. I refused to marry any woman, and only made an exception when the woman I married elected to go homeless with me, even though she had other options extended to her (but not to me).

Anyone willing to live out of a car with me for an entire winter, living on truck stop showers and ramen noodles, despite having better options, has my trust.

If she hasn't done anything like that, I wouldn't marry her even with a prenup. Too many get thrown out of court, anyways.

MGTOW will save you or perish in her hands

Prenump is worthless and inadmissible anyway they were always signed under duress

Checked.

Red flag, red flag, dump the bitch user, she'll make your life a living nightmare.

At this point, you would be stupid to not know the answer to your question. Just because she admits she's a sack of shit doesn't make her any more noble about it.

fuck and chuck her while you still can for the love of poutine

ABANDON SHIP

Run away as fast as you can.

>deserves
There's that word again. You need to teach her reality.

This.

America and all of the west is bad. But not protecting yourself in fucking leafland is existentially masochistic. What the fuck is wrong with you for even asking?

You cuck yourself by being weak, or by giving her lisence to legally rape you (which will happen under leaf divorce law, maybe even with a prenup).

"Why are you wearing a seat belt user? Do you not trust my driving?"

ABORT MISSION
I REPEAT, ABORT MISSION

She thinks she's entitled to a house and kids she does not even have yet, in case of a divorce, before you're even married.

I don't care how great of a woman she is, that's fucking scary.

This is NOT your last chance on love and I recommend you think long and hard about this.

Op, my wife has always been more successful and well to do than me. Some of that is from inheretance and some from her job. Currently I do a little bit of side work, but mostly take care of the kids and house.

Had she asked me to sign a prenup, I would have told her to go fuck herself. Not because I don't have faith in our marriage, but it shows she for one doesn't trust me, and for two expects me to try and fuck her over. What's more, if I did get screwed in a divorce, I would be straight fucked.

Do some people get screwed in a divorce, sure. If you are worried about it, get a good lawyer when the time comes. But weather you like it or not, when you get married, your family wealth is consolidated. If you are uncomfortable with that idea, then marriage isn't for you.

Pre nups are worthless and marriage is a suicide mission where you've got a 50-50 chance of surviving. It's either that or be single.

Who said anything about not getting caught? Canadians prisons are nice, anyway.

[pic]

Listen Leaf, take a seat. I'm gonna be nice towards your kind this once. I mean you seem like a nice enough person. Now son, I've been around for a while, BLACKED my fare share of white women and let me tell you one thing. Your girlfriend's response is a massive red flag. Let me break it down for you son.

>she said absolutely not. A prenup is saying I don't fully trust her or love her.
Now if she said that I can only image she was a bit aggressive in her response. If she was a keeper she would have said something along the lines of

>"user it seems we need to talk. Why do you feel the need to have a prenup? We can work this out. Was it something I've done? If it's an insecurity you have we can work on it together."

That would show that if you two get married and hit hard times she will work WITH you instead of shoving all responsibility on you. Now you mentioned she said it shows you don't love or trust her. She will never forget that. She will cheat on you, get BLACKED by a BBC nigger like me and when you find out she will spin it and blame her actions on you because you never trusted or loved her because you mentioned a prenup and she wanted to experienced what being truly loved by another person is all about even if that experience means getting quadruple penetrated by BBC.

Life ain't a fairy tale, you are not the main character of an anime and you can never, EVER put your trust in a woman. Women are the destroyers of nations when left to their own devices or are given power and influence.

Cut your losses right now, keep her as a friend. If she wants to flaunt that a muslim or a nigger is now her boyfriend and fucking her all the time just to spite you then you'll know you dodged a major bullet. You only have one life and live it for yourself because the way the law, society and the courts are structured you have everything to lose and not much to gain.

>Canadian prisons
>Nice

Nah, they're almost as bad as American ones. The only difference is there's less niggers but more native gangsters, like the Indian Posse.

Natives are worse than niggers as well, they're fucking savages.

Tell her that the whole point of a marriage contract is to disincentivize divorce. Tell her what you really want is to be with her for life and you want a prenup because you feel that the current marriage system encourages divorce by financially rewarding women. Point out that most divorces are initiated by women. If you're really in it for the long haul, you can offer to have clauses in it that also make it more difficult for you to initiate divorce, or that if divorce is initiated because of your own fuck up, say infidelity, then you will split assets, so as to discourage you from being unfaithful.

Of course, this is if you really want to have a lasting monogamous marriage with her. Honestly, from your second post, it doesn't sound like things are going that well. You may have already fucked up by not framing the proposition early enough.

If you frame something well, you can convince her of anything. I've convinced my girlfriend that I want a paternity test for any children we have, not because I don't trust her, but because I don't trust myself. I told her that my father treated me poorly because he always suspected I wasn't his child, and I would never want to let such doubts harm my relationship with my child. See? That's how framing works.

Abandon ship. I'm sorry for your loss man.

what is this prenup?
i seem to see it quite often is it some sort of marriage contract to not give your stuff to your beloved or something like that?

If she won't sign one, it says that she doesn't fully trust or love you.

The elite is that nearly everyone who gets married loves or trusts their intended spouse. Yet, despite this, many marriages fail. Both parties protecting themselves from this statistically significant outcome are not admitting a lack or love or trust. In fact, refusing to allow the protection to exist is more a statement of a lack of love/trust if you think about it logically.

Look m8 this isnt the place for girl advice, but as one of the 4 people here who don't actually hate women please please pleas do not marry this broad, shes bad news.

>Natives are worse than niggers
Ever heard of Chicago?

RUN

Take her name then and say you get the kids

>a fucking leaf

Look m8, my dad had some bad stories about natives.

Wander onto the rez drunk after partying? Be prepared to have them put your hands in a bonfire giving you third degree burns, or drown you.

Kill the neighbors, too.

Dump them with the car near your wife, make it look like kidnapping/grand theft auto, murder, panic, murder-suicide

>My fucking neighbors, bohohoooo

>asked my girlfriend if she would sign
>she said absolutely not
>"I don't fully trust her or love her"
Yeah, you don't anymore, tell her good bye

btw this is why you should have a lady acquaintance ready as leverage

Never get married, you fucking idiot. Even if you suddenly stop being a pussy and letting your woman make decisions like that, prenups can (and do) get thrown out in court.
NEVER
GET
MARRIED

um i'm going to borrow this annon it's pretty genius

Fuck nigger
Prenup or no marriage because she's already planning to turn you into this man

If she's not willing to sign a prenup, then she can't be trusted. She knows full damn well how much of a stitch up marriage is for men and how badly men are treated in divorce court, she should know why you want one and the only reason she is against it is because she has no faith in the longevity of your relationship.

Basically it keeps assets divided in case of a divorce so men don't get raped by the courts. Unfortunately they don't always work.