What did you just say about black people, Autismo?

>what did you just say about black people, Autismo?

They are genetically inferior to whites

only a true fag will wear a shirt like this in public

When that guy walks past a couple holding hands in the street you know he's checking out the dudes biceps instead of the woman's tits.

Why would he give a shit about what I say about black people?

Lol

Excessive lifting does turn you into a fag, you spend way to much time admiring the male physics you train your brain to find women gross

That's pretty clearly a faggot and faggots hate niggers so I'm pretty sure it would go

>i said they're a bunch of intolerant, backwards savages
>LOL you nailed it bro

they have a statistically lower iq and commit a disproportionate amount of crime

go punch a math book chad

calm your hard tits, chad.

>"My great-great grandmother was black, THAT'S WHY"

t. skinny/fat (or combination) loser

Because socially functioning human beings understand that racist things are unacceptable to say.

kek, get a load of these jealous skinnyfats

you guys act like women, tearing down someone elses success because of your insecurities

get a grip

Wow that guy really doesn't train anything except arms. Could even be full natty since I've never seen someone on drugs with this small traps.

whats the difrence betwen those shirts? Both look the same.

I SIMPLY CALLED HIM A USELESS PIECE OF OBSOLETE FARM EQUIPMENT.

AND FOLLOWED UP WITH DIRTY NIGGER GET LOST.....FOR GOOD MEASURE.

PICTURE RELATED.....BALLISTICS FOR THE CARTRIDGES I WOULD PUMP INTO YOUR STERNUM AND THEN A COUPE DE GRAS INTO YOUR FOREHEAD JUST AS AN AFTER THOUGHT.

It's how a "hetero sexual" would wear his shirt, coupled with his skinny fat body and ill-fitting jeans

Huge arms are a disadvantage for fighting. I'd make fun of his lats and calves. He'll never leave the gym again

niggers*

What the fuck I know this guy in real life. His name is Michael Thurston, the fuck.

New him from days at Newcastle University.

functionality vs muh aesthetics. I am not skinny or fat, i do work out but with strength training in mind. When you get to that point like OP's pic you just become a guy in the gym surrounded by other guys in a fucking muscle appreciation circle jerk, while some other skinny nigger or ahmed or juan is chatting up all the yoga pants bitch

How'd they get Sam to do that one?

>not checking the competition to see if you can steal his girl
virgin detected

if the first thing you did when you saw the OP pic was typing an angry comment to bring that guy down and shit on him, you have very much insecurity issues

It picks the cotton or it gets the hose.

Gym rats are annoying go work on your lats bro

Lifting won't make tons of girls approach you (some might), but it gets their interest so you can do the approaching. Get good.

>n-nothing personnel, racist

Fag here that knew this guy.

Just for reference at the time I used to see him train he would never deadlift or squat, but he is a fitness model now so I guess it doesn't matter that much anyway.

>lying on an anonymous cartoon imageboard

the first thing I did was take a protein shake and then I ran to the computer and typed up a bunch of fucking comments to see if Scandinavians would reply.

beta cucks will always be beta cucks.

28% of free blacks in the early US owned nigger slaves. 1.4% of whites owned nigger slaves at the height of American slavery. Most African slaves were going to South America, not North.

If 1.4% of whites owning slaves is enough for niggers to be racist 24/7 and have no repercussions, then I should be allowed to be 20x as racist with no repercussions. After all, the nigger I'm talking to is more likely to be descended of a black slave owner than I am to be descended of a white slave owner.

His bicep and lat dont look quite right

WE
DA
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

>"""""""""functional""""""""" strenght

What did you just say about autismos, nigger?

>not gay. really. no im serious

Sweet edge, bro

i said niggers belong in the black of the bus dont u kno americas history holy shit go back2skool