It was her turn

It was her turn.

to lose

/thread

clearly it wasn't.

fuck off entitled bitch boy. president trump won. evil hillary lost. learn to cope or huff cyanide.

>wins by 3,000,000 votes
>lose

Lol, nice try deplorable

I decided to let Donald go first.

Suck it up.

FUCK NO ! I didn't finish my bunker yet. Give me 4 years .

>in politics for 40 years
>not only didn't accomplish any positive policies in that time but was, by far, the worst state secretary in modern US history
>"It was her turn"

a good day and (You) to you

>literally entirely from commiefornia
>literally lost almost every state

Nah, she lost. individual votes don't matter. What a state wants does.

>mummy said it's my turn to have a go on the white house now!!

Get back in the kitchen and service ol' Bill a sandwich

Her turn on the electric chair

Didn't the recount take that away? Not even in a beamer state. If you use recount and illigal votes she lost popular vote by millions.

user; I agree. It was her turn. Full disclosure; I'm the author of a book on the subject. As an independent I'm up against major publishers and I'll use any means possible to get the book out, including giving it away. There are some very concrete reasons Trump won the election and some inferences to draw for future elections. I would be happy to share a free copy of the book or you can read a preview on Amazon. Check "How He Won" by Tony Phillips.

it was her turn in 08. Then the Kennedys went with Obama

kek says buy this shitball book, praise

She should have hired a better troll army instead of homosexual kikes like Ben Fischbien

I'm a lifelong liberal voter, and I'll gladly tell you that she was the worst possible candidate.

The entire Democratic primary was a shill fest and designed from the get go to fail. Bernie's mobilization of progressive radicals in rural and working class America is the only good thing that came out of those nine months. We now have a clear cut divide between the establishment Democrats, and the anti-establishment liberals who are redpilled for life. The establishment Democrats are sightless wanderers shouting from the rooftops with tears in their eyes, but something much grander is happening on the ground in places that the establishment won't venture to keep up with.

Today was our loss, but tomorrow we can forge forward and revolutionize liberalism in America.

That's just it. Fuck the Kennedy's. America is a republic. Dynasties don't fit in. You don't "get a turn". That's not how it works.

please neck yourself commie fuck

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Congratulations
You win the award that doesn't matter

Damn Hillary looking fine, 100% would.

I'm sorry, the Constitution chose Donald Trump, not you. Better luck next time.

>she has blue eyes

oh fuck

Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I'm voting Trump. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day.

>was

>commiefornia

liberals are not leftists, user.

They want you to believe it was her turn. But they wanted trump to win the whole time. I'm not saying that he won because pol memdd. I'm saying that trump "defying all odds" was just to build momentum. They wanted to create false sentiments toward Russia. I.e piss off the entire left by saying muh russia haxed the election. When in reality this is what they wanted from the beginning.

why is this going around

That's not answering the question m8

>tfw to smart too win