TRUDEAU TRUE HERITAGE CONFIRMED

Trudeau has brown nipples.

Pink nipples are almost exclusively a caucasian trait

Whereas brown nipples (like Trudeau's) are more common in asians and-pay attention here-latinos

Trudeau confirmed to have latino heritage. Who could be the father I wonder?

But I have blue eyes and brown nipples.

You're also american so it's likely you have like 20 different ethnicities mixed up in your DNA.

I'm a blue eyed Anglo kiwi with brown nipples
Only low test betas have pink nipple

Castro's son is so scrawny.

He's the bastard son of a Cuban.

Pink, green eyes and brown hair. No mudshits in my Timeline Famalam

No, your ancestors fucked abos. You have abo blood you dumb nigger

But I'm brown with pink nipples.

Plenty of whites have brown nipples, also we have the strangers smartest leader in the world so shut the fuck up.

He looks like a hobbit

i was born in the UK, my grandad was irish but the rest of my family are british. explain my brown hair/brown eyes/brown nipples

Pink, green, and brown high five

Only those who racemixed at some point

Nigger dna. Gramps got cucked

>Hurr Trudeau is latino!
Yes, hes from Quebec. Quebecois are technically latino, since all latino means is Latin American, and Quebec is a part of America that speaks a romance language.

>Plenty of whites have brown nipples
Wrong. They dont.

literally didnt happen mate, no trace of any niggers in my family tree theres some gyppos and if you go back far enough some frenchies

Quebec is literally not part of latin america

>Gyppos

there's your problem m8.

In case you don't know, they trace their lineage back to egypt. You had a kang in your family

He's from Quebec, m8-t.

My cousin has pale blue eyes and pink nipples but her twin brother is brown. Same genetic father with brown genes. What gives?

Latin America doesn't exist, it has no consistent definition. Latino, as a direct translation, means Latin American, so everyone in America who speaks a romance language should be considered Latino.

His nipples wouldn't be the first place I'd look to decide if hes white or not desu senpai

roasted

shieeeet i guess we really wuz kangs

Just because the french (or french-canadian) speak a latin-derived language doesn't mean we're latino.

Justin Castro confirmed.

Quit being in denial. He's a Castro.

you are all disgusting mixed-bloods, please don't call yourself white ever again

wew lad, my skin pigmentation is probably whiter than yours

doesn't matter if you have brown nipples you mudnigger.

Castro

no niggers in this family mate, just because i have brown hair eyes and nipples doesn't make me a mudnigger