White people are no different. Stop the bullshit

Ok Sup Forums. I need to set the record straight with a lot of your fucks.

You claim that blacks... or "niggers" are the people that filthy degenerates who act uncivilized and commit violent crimes, and its BECAUSE of their race, and solely that.

Well you're fucking wrong. It's not about the race. If it is, then how the fuck do you explain, and this is solely in the case of America, not the horrid European destruction and genocide in Africa, why white people during slavery:
>Murdered blacks on the streets for not having a pass
>raped slaves
>sold blacks like they werent human
>Beat blacks to submission
>whipped blacks
>had black people on fucking leashes
>lynched blacks in public
>forced blacks to work for them and held them under the constant threat of death

The film Birth of a Nation portrays the savage animalistic behaviors of White people perfectly.

They're no better, yet you want to sit here and act like only blacks and "shitskins" are capable of being savage animals, and white people are innocent of such behavior? Fuck off. Racist pieces of shits.

You're not superior in anyway, stop fucking deluding yourselves.

>DISCLAIMER: I'm not saying white people are evil, and I don't hold the grudge against them for what their ancestors did, I'm just trying to enlighten you deluded racist pieces of shits.

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/hey-v12n5
youtube.com/watch?v=x0N2TNg1VNo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>The film Birth of a Nation portrays the savage animalistic behaviors of White people perfectly.
>Portrays
I'll portray a picture of a dick getting shoved down your throat and use it as proof that you are a faggot if you want me to use a work of fiction to prove that half the shit that you listed off was a widespread thing

oh look its black people talking about slavery in 1st person again

You are right, we are weak because we, or rather the West believes that coexistence is possible. Don't worry though, your chimpouts will awaken whites sooner or later.

I never talked about it in the first person.

Here's another dumb fuck that creates false realities in his head to convince himself of shit that isn't.

>Explains it perfectly
>was obviously there
>kek

AYO
WE ALL BEEZ DA SAME N SHEEET

Its called disipline user blacks tend tward violance, lazyness, and unacceptible behaviors. Using a soft hand on them is why we have a priblem now our ancestors knew the only way to make niggers behave was to punish them as harsly as possable example to set an example to the others.

Just remember.

Every black slave brought to America existed because another black man in Africa betrayed him for profit

Fuck white people. They act like their race is a race of angels when all they've done since their existence is exterminate and mistreat every other race since their miserable fucking existence.

They've murdered millions of Africans, raped them, mutilated them, stole their resources, stripped them of their culture, put them against each other, then left them governmentless and decided to fucking arm a whole continent without government rule. The crime that blacks commit against whites today will never, NEVER, make up for that.

And that is just in the case of Africa. I havent even started on the destruction of civilizations in the Americas, and the imperialistic will in the middle east.

You destroyed anyone that isnt white due to you greed, your religious influences, and thirst for blood, then ask why they're not as capable as you. Then you bitch about muslims.

In the states, 50 years ago, you never offered blacks the same education, then ask why they're stupid. You never rented blacks quality homes, then ask why they live in shitty communities. You never gave blacks quality jobs with equal pay, and ask why they're broke. Then 50 years later, you ask why they havent adapted fast enough, even though racism CLEARLY still exist. You sit here and deny that there's racism, then go back to being racist pieces of shits. You don't know shit about your own race. All you see is the "good" that you deluded yourself into seeing because of your need to belong to something. White men are cowards and cant handle the consequences of their actions, they cant take responsibility, and will deny it at every turn.

>as if i was supposed to care

i want them out or exterminated, end of story

Same reason that we ride horses, and kill cows, chickens, and pigs for food. They are just another type of farm animal.

>Be white.
>Claim superiority.
>Can't spell.

Really fired up my synapses, user.

>They've murdered millions of Africans, raped them, mutilated them, stole their resources, stripped them of their culture, put them against each other, then left them governmentless and decided to fucking arm a whole continent without government rule. The crime that African commit against Africans today will never, NEVER, make up for that.

Sounds like Africans now STFU

>tfw Blacks can easily reverse that statement every time you bring up black on white crime statistics.

Blacks aren't human. everything they do is an act of destruction. Slavery is their rightful place. read what the bible says about the sons of ham.

We built the modern world, you ungrateful fucking chimp.

Every single thing that makes your quality of life worth living all or modern science and civilization came from us.

We dragged you out of the trees, mud huts and caves and made you live like humans, that's what you resent most.

Why are people these days so fucking dumb? There are several studies that prove darker skinned people have more testosterone thus more prone to violence.

Whites are the most unique "breed". They are the furthest from blacks. The I haplogroup is in fact genetically superior, with brown hair R group below that and slavs below that

What a bunch of bullshit. Stop acting like niggers in Africa were angels before white people got their. Who do you think sold your ancestors to the white men? War, poverty, disease and strife is all niggers in Africa ever knew and they never progressed past that point.

Your kind has been given the opportunity to live in one of the richest countries in the world. Instead of being appreciative and working towards creating more and contributing to their benefit of your country, niggers go out of their way to destroy whats already built. Your kind are nothing but parasites and leeches. Keep making excuses for why you people are so shit. There's a reason why people go out of their way to not live around blacks.

This

Fucking white devils ruin everything.

CNN just released this pic.

>gets presented with evidence of his inferiority
>ayyyyo fuck white people mane
literally proving our point ya dumb fuckin coon

Never said you didn't build the modern world. I acknowledge that completely.

How can I praise whites when there are people like you that treat other races like completely shit and dont acknowledge that other races where destroyed by whites in the past? Fuck off.

>The I haplogroup is in fact genetically superior

Why does America need to send millions of dollars every year to the fucking AIDS riddled niggers. You have done nothing for anybody historically, you're still essentially in the same spot technologically as you were 4000 years ago. You're an anchor on society as a whole.

>and we will easily reverse it on the day of the rope

Hahaha, shut up you dumb monkey.

This right here user /thread niggers who dont like it are free to go back to Africa.

Difference is, white trash isn't being put on a pedestal.

Nope, that's just my copy pasta. I just pasted it because it explains why those statistics are the way they are.

>BECAUSE of their race, and solely that.

nope

the day one of you leftists comes at the people here humbly and without a pompous lecturing tone is the day you might have a small chance at changing a mind. good luck

vice.com/en_us/article/hey-v12n5

Damn, same logic as:
>Be me
>Eat a lot of food and work out
>starve roommate and dont give him workout equipment.
>3 years later, ask why he is a skinny fuck with no muscles.

It’s so easy to spot the shill threads nowadays.

Everybody seriously discussing ITT is a nigger, by the way.

They will never chang a mind here every liberal platform is wrong and brings death to society.

Our ancestors created civilization.
Niggers are incapable of doing the same.
You ignore history. Africa may have once had plenty of wealth and a kind of civilization but they were always too stupid to keep it up. Nothing they ever had was as great as any of the real civilizations.
Niggers are the worst race hands down and all the other races know it.

Because that's the history of all races, human history is riddled with murdering and conquering.

You're not mad that we conquered, you're mad we're the best at it.

Your own African brothers captured and sold you to people on the coast. You should be happy that your ancestors where moved to america so that you live in a 1st world country rather than a third world shit-hole.

Then explain this.

>Implying I'm a fucking leftist.

>Whitey put us down!!!1!!
>Help whiteyyyyy raycist!!!

Fuck off nigger

>>DISCLAIMER: I'm not saying white people are evil, and I don't hold the grudge against them for what their ancestors did, I'm just trying to enlighten you deluded racist pieces of shits.

>Fuck white people. They act like their race is a race of angels when all they've done since their existence is exterminate and mistreat every other race since their miserable fucking existence.

Why didn't the roomate get a job and buy food? Why didn't he get a gym membership? Why didn't he move out? He sounds like a loser who has no desire to better himself.

I know that, that's not the point. The point I'm trying make is that whites can be, and have been, just as animalistic as blacks when they claim its solely the result of being black.

That's easy, because I constrained him with shackles.

Sounds like the slavery version of the holohox.

You nigger will hang high.

Where do the kikes fit in this picture?

>Sticks up finger like Trump about Rosie O'Donnell
Only whites that dont acknowledge it

You act like other races are any difference. The only real difference is that whites were better able to organize themselves and dominate. You act like the white race is uniquely evil when in reality they are just superior.

Whites were among the first to outlaw slavery. I guess you could argue that we are less savage animals, compared to Arabs for example.

Yes war and conquest was very common in the past. It is not fair to compare war between tribes or nations and crime in present day societies. Are African nations so violent because of muh oppression?

If blacks really do have the potential to be on the same level as Europeans then stop parroting this oppression shit and get to work.

Why did he not work break his shackles? Its his responcability to free himself if he wants to be free.

Tyrone, you had gorillions of years to develop into something worthwhile, but when the white man got there all you could show for it was spears, arrows and cannibalism.

If that is not proof that you ppl need to stop complaining about muh racism and actually use your fucking brains to improve yourselves, I don't know what else you're expecting to happen as a wake up call.

>The point I'm trying make is that whites can be, and have been, just as animalistic as blacks when they claim its solely the result of being black.
No your point doesn't work because no other race then blacks treat their own as animalistic as they would others regardless of what happen in the past niggers are still niggers worse enemies.

Oh they can be just as violent you better believe that. Only difference is that our violence is better organized. We are the more socially advanced people

White people didn't invent slavery.

It WAS, however, white people that finally ended it. Except in Africa and Asia where it STILL exists.

There are lots of decent blacks as individuals. Sure they're not Steve Jobs, but they're not the Pooh Bear Gang either. I kinda feel bad for them with all the real niggers that make them look so bad, but it should be their job to sort them out.

He did try, but failed.

>
>Murdered blacks on the streets for not having a pass
>raped slaves
>sold blacks like they werent human
>Beat blacks to submission
>whipped blacks
>had black people on fucking leashes
>lynched blacks in public
>forced blacks to work for them and held them under the constant threat of death

All of which also happened to White people, as well as every other ethnicity at some point in history.

But all of which is also irrelevant, as the “sins of the father” to not apply to people living today; I ain’t responsible for Black people’s ancestors getting enslaved, so why keep bringing it up?

And the fact is, Blacks are STILL doing all that shit to Blacks in Africa today…

> They're [Whites] no better

Yes, Whites are objectively better, as it was Whites who ended global slavery and by every conceivable metric (murder rates, out-of-wedlock birth rates, drug use, etc.) White are also objectively better, while Blacks are worse then every other ethnicity.

>Except in Africa and Asia where it STILL exists.
And the Middle East and South America.

They stick together in a way because only whites are so compassionate to reject their natural tribal tendencies.

>middle east
>not Asia
Back to 8th grade geography, Tyrone

I live in a primarily white, high gun ownership area and our crime is low as fuck.

Face it: blacks would bring us no benefit and we are great without them.

Yes, goy. It's not because there are racists like you who would lynch them given a chance no matter what they do.

Black people that are alive today need to step their game up and stop using white guilt to get a leg up in society.

I won't accept that meme being used on my kids. So you guys need to fix it now or there is going to be some static.

t. random white dude

Then he either keeps trying or he deserves to be enslaved. If you are uneducated go to a library and learn, if you are weak go to a gym and workout, if you are poor work until you have money. The black man lacks the drive to do this because he sees himself as already perfect the way he is. Get good or die trying. Freedom is earned through excessive hard work.

Yeah, that is happening, but these are the consequences of your ancestors actions. Deal with it, and fix it together.

The middle east is in Asia. Sorry I missed South America. It's easy to forget that South America even exists since it doesn't make enough of an impact to even be noticeable.

My bad.

>A movie said a thing, so I believe it
This is what's wrong with people these days. All of them believe whatever it is that Hollywood shows them without even bothering to look up the truth for themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=x0N2TNg1VNo
>Aw man. I had no idea black women were the real reason humanity got to the moon. It's a good thing Hollywood made movie on it or I'd never would have known!

You guys are morons.

>everyone I disagree with is a meanie waycis

This is why no one takes blacks seriously. What does racist even mean?
Do you deny that people all around the world are tribal? Africans, Asians, Arabs. Only parts of Europe have come to think that being tribal is evil.

I'm referring to a specific region you fucking tard that heavily trade in human flesh, not just the broad region of "Asia".
Which if you want to pick a region in Asian for slavery the Middle East is the Top offender,faggot.
And if you haven't figured it out they represent different cultures you fucking chink ass mong.

>yeah but you were acting as bad as us (100 years ago)

great argument

I'm not trying to make white people feel fucking guilty. I'm only talking the racists people on Sup Forums, and trying to target only them.

>Yeah, that is happening, but these are the consequences of your ancestors actions. Deal with it, and fix it together.

What needs to happen for it to be fixed? When will blacks accept that they are no longer "oppressed"?

I was pointing out the Arabs in a specific region of Asia because they control more of the slave trade today then any other country.

Well no, India is actually worse off. Norks may or may not be depending on what you decide slavery is

>Sakhalin and Kuril islands
>yellow
))))))

>The point I'm trying make is that whites can be, and have been, just as animalistic as blacks
Except that whites never used children for warfare unlike dozens of genocidal warlords in Africa do today, and when a white society concedes during war, the ultimate result isn't having their entire empire slaughtered down to the very last baby.

Also, blacks are only here in America because they were sold off by other blacks, and trust me, it's better that the white man bought your ancestors than the dune coons, who treated black slaves much worse and made up for like 90% of black slave trading going on around the same time.

What cities then? Could you please be more specific?

There is only one thing that counts. Blacks are genetic low tier material. They take away ressources of potentially more creative and intelligent beings. So they need to be executed for the sake of mankind and his progress. Imagine the whole world would be only Asians and White people. We would colonize the Solarsystem in less then a century.

You will fail because racism isn't real. What blacks consider racism is being criticized for their failings as a people. White people dont dislike you because you are black. They dislike you because you behave poorly and are proud of that behavior.

I suspect it has more to do with the fact that blacks are minority outsiders within their society. It's the same reason whites are starting to identify with tribalism more and more as our country gets more (((diverse))). Our culture is being broken down. It's funny how great societies ultimately become the victims of their own success. But that's life I suppose.

To add to that the religion that causes mental retardation called Islam also every Muslim needs to be executed. Then we can start building cities on Mars, Europa and Titan.

>muh slavery
Ask the descendants of the fellow tribesmen of the enslaved niggers, who sold them for green and brown glass bottles and cheap copper bracelets to the JEWISH slave traders, why your people was viewed like cattle. When you can do this to your own kind one seriously questions your humanity.
Back then niggers were things, they couldn't have had free will, so as far as the MAINLY JEWISH slave owners were concerned, there was no rape. Also, when slaves acted up, they weren't regarded as manifesting a conscience similar to that of a man, but just as a thing that was broken and required mending, which was done through beating and humiliation.

By that logic all our "horrible actions" against you niggers is completely justified because We Wuz Slaves in 16th century

Idk user... The wars that white people have fought wouldn't let that happen. Face it, we're all the fucking same. China vs Russia vs America vs Europe.

Japan and China never like each other.
North Korea and South Korea's differences are the result of communism vs democracy after a fascist reign.. I mean.. You cant be serious? It would be almost the same, less problems, but almost the same. Just like if you took away whites, less problems, but theres still problems.

Well you need to tell the brothas that they need to stop generalizing all whites as racist. You can't hold us responsible for our race if everytime a black guy does fucked up shit we're drowned in "oh it's not all of them oh it's not all of them"

Why should people have to answer for the actions of my ancestors i.e. when they dindu nuffin?

>By that logic all our "horrible actions" against >you niggers is completely justified because >We Wuz Slaves in 16th century

I agree! Niggers owe ME.....if only they had anything not given to them by white tax $$$$$......

>Could you please be more specific?
Yes, if you like you can even buy some slaves online if you know where to look.
But I won't be the one posting links.
Fuck no India may have there problems with it but i haven't seen them selling flesh online yet.

Japanese are very tribal and Japan is 99% Japanese. Eastern Europe is tribal and had not taken in migrants. Western European countries are returning to tribalism after they have seen the failures of (((diversity)))

>Be black
>dont like the behavior
>still would get lynched if Sup Forums had their way.
Hmm

WE

>Blacks are genetic low tier material
Doesn't matter. Education makes the biggest part of the human.
>So they need to be executed for the sake of mankind and his progress
More people are always better. There is always work to be done. Executing all of them would be pointless.
>Imagine the whole world would be only Asians and White people
Imagine it being only Asians. Whites are niggers compared to Asians.

THAS RITE

The majority of white people don't descend from slavers.

However, a light-skinned black often comes from a house nigger getting fucked by their master, so they're the ones descended from slavers, not us. So who's the real asshole here?