What is white?

European?
Germanic?
Caucasian? (Includes middle easterners, north indians, north africans)
Come on Sup Forums, get a consensus already.

>tfw so intelligent tulpa becomes real

bump

>wasting your intelligence to create a normie female

Being a Florida airport shooter makes you White.

>Come on Sup Forums, get a consensus already.

We already have a consensus.

White is European. Any European (Including Russia)

People who start "is x white" threads are trolls. It is a JIDF tactic to get whites to fight amongst themselves to maintain disunity within us.

so a tanned south italian is white?

Anyone who thinks "whiteness" is a well-defined concept is retarded. It's like trying to define "asianness" or "blackness". The concept of being white has been observed to have changed dramatically over the years

Caucasian is the "white" race. Every "ur not white" poster is a jew trying to get us to fight eachother.

Even the swarthest of italians--not that there are many--are white based on their achievements alone.

I'd pick to flood my countries with Italians over Swedes any day.

If you have caucasian features, skin lighter than your average Italian, and outmatch Italians in stats you're white.

So you'd accept lebanese folks into your country no questions asked?

Northern and Central Europe, and Americans of European descent.

Definitely not: Hispanics, Middle Easterners, Italians or other odd Mediterranean Olive-skinned peoples

>implying anyone would want to come to Lithiania

In all seriousness no, since I would only want educated people here. If they are - then sure.

>Lebanese
>White

WASP
White Anglo-Saxon Protestant
/thread

They're the Jews of Europe.

This.

don't do it, you'll regret it

t. muh 63% face

...Who keeps making these? I've seen a lot of these too intelligent images and every new one I see gets weirder and weirder.

WASP or BTFO

White is what the jews and other minorities call europeans in a weak attempt to undermine the huge diversity and success of the european peoples

>what is white?
White is NOT a skin color. An albino nigger is just as bad as a black nigger.
White is NOT a geographical term. Albanians, Bosnian Muslims, Gypsies, Turks, and invaders from allover the world are currently living withing the (not-so-well-defined) geographical borders of Europe yet they're not White.
White is NOT the American census definition of it (=everyone who's not a nigger, a latino, or chink). Just fucking forget about it you dumb burgers, the only reason "White Americans" include Semitic middle-easterner people is because they were so rare in America that they weren't worth a classification of their own, and now PC culture has made race a social construct so you're stuck with it.

White, or Caucasian, or Aryan, or "European", or whatever the fuck term is most common where you live is a term to describe people who's ancestors lived (and evolved) in Europe and are native to Europe. Slavic, Germanic, Celtic, Latin, Greek, Basque, etc.. .

>b-but muh italians aren't whiteys, muh fav movie said so
>b-but muh finns are chinks memes
>b-but muh irish are potato niggers
>t. Jamal Abdul Wu

Yiff in hell.

Only finno ugrics are white

[CONTINUE]

"White" is a generic, day-to-day term to describe a complex series of genetic similarities between certain groups of people who've lived in Europe for thousands of years and likely share a common ancestor.

These similarities go well beyond the skin color: "White" people are similar in body structure, adaptation to colder-and-northerner-than-average environments, behavoir, social interactions, IQ, etc.. .

It is not a political, nor geographical, nor cultural, nor historical term. It is BIOLOGICAL. Anyone trying to spin it otherwise is blissfully ignorant or deliberately trying to misslead you.

he said caucasian is white.
They are caucasian. So are any middle easterners/north africans.

I know this feel ;)

White are different levels. Im Germanic but see Scandinavians as the only ones superior. North Indians are Aryan but wouldn't call them white. Seen a hot pale Iranian looks more white than a girl from Spain.

These are getting really elaborate

>guyz what are genetics?!???!

No clear definition anyway...

my skin color is pale as snow (hazel eyes + hair's dark brown tho).
features - fully Caucasoid (no Mongoloid mixture a la russe)
Christian

tho, I'm not white cause I'm west asian. fair enough, though...
Most of my country is in Asia, yet 10% of it's northern part are georgraphically in Europe.
So, if my sibling is born in that Euro part of my country, he would be counted as white (cause he's from the native genetic stock that lived on that land for centuries) while I would be a sandnigger?
flawed definition, mates...

Catholic is fine too..

Just like 'whtes'

Jews want to divide us by faith too.

Nothing is wrong with Catholics or Protestants.

Asians are white