Https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

AHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAAhHHAHAHAHHaHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WOOOO BOY I M LAFFIIN

This is the big reveal of evil Russian hacking?

>There are trolls on Twitter who supported Russian activity in Ukraine who also like Trump.

>RT criticized Madam President while the rest of the MSM had their heads lodged up her ass.

>Wikileaks got their information from Russia. We know this because remember in the 70s and 80s when all those action movies came out and the bad guys were Russian?

>We have 'High Confidence' in this assessment, just like we had high confidence about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. Also we would never lie to the American people about things like NSA spying, giving black men syphilis, MK Ultra, overthrowing democratically elected governments around the world, etc.

>We have proof for all this. But you can't see it. Now read this article about how RT is secretly actually Russian.

AHAHAhAHHAhHHAHAhAHaHaahAHAHAHA

Fucking idiots. I hope Trump fires the lot of them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7DcATG9Qy_A
youtube.com/watch?v=OauLuWXD_RI
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/8882
twitter.com/Alexey__Kovalev/status/817498875074375681
twitter.com/Alexey__Kovalev/status/817495605530525696
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-01-06/fbi-says-democrats-refused-access-to-hacked-e-mail-servers
youtube.com/watch?v=bLttcSRtj3A
youtube.com/watch?v=p_Js4suwJ_E
dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=sgtqV1_ywAM
youtube.com/watch?v=inM8WTBT1lg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She woulda won but muh RT!! what a fucking embarrassment. we were supposed to declare war on Russia because RT?

CTR confirmed for anti-American terrorist trolls
The FBI should arrest Ben Fischbien

Methinks they may be a major peace in the game. 12E chess mates.

>We have proof for all this. But you can't see it

Like a femanon not showing tits

"We assess with HIGH CONFIDENCE that Russian
President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence
campaign in 2016 aimed at the US presidential
election"

Annex B

"HIGH CONFIDENCE in a judgement does not imply that the assessment is a fact or a certainty; SUCH JUDGMENTS MIGHT BE WRONG."

Really makes you (((THINK)))

>HERES YOUTUBE VIDEOS SHOWING HOW RUSSIA WAS EVIL

Remember folks, it's ILLEGAL to have the proof. Only we can see it

youtube.com/watch?v=7DcATG9Qy_A

They should've cited this retarded piece of propaganda.

youtube.com/watch?v=OauLuWXD_RI

>Trump tweets the classified report
>tfw it's the same content

>ukraine

CHECKED

Remember when the (((MSM))) made all the normies thank HRC's server in her home basement was more secure Fort Knox?

Now that they lost everything was hacked and Trump and his Russian buddies are to blame.

Kek

>90 percent of pdf includes "we assess, and we judge"
>Disclaimer says that those estimations don't imply that they have proof

what a fucking abortion.

>everything you lean about them, LEARN IT FROM US!

Normies are too stupid to see this shit

>(((THINK)))
It's a good click bait though, helps media to make money. That's why Jews are superior.

Jewish bankers made your economy the best in the world. Jewish engineers made you country the most technologically advanced. Facebook and Google created by Jews, these corporations are making America great.

>American
>Intelligence
Pick one

>Moscow’s influence campaign followed a Russian messaging strategy that blends covert intelligence operations—such as cyber activity—with overt efforts by Russian Government agencies, state-funded media, third-party intermediaries, and paid social media users or “trolls.”
>paid social media users or "trolls."

I finished reading the report. Here's the tl;dr:

>RT is a russian propaganda outlet
>they put out a lot of anti-Clinton stories
>russia intruded into some state and local electoral boards, didn't affect vote tallying
>russia was the source of the DNC leaks
>report made no statement about the podesta leaks
>they believe that Putin or someone at his level ordered the influence operations

Basically the only thing that can't be claimed of any other news outlet or foreign leader who expressed an opinion on the election, is their intrusion into state and local election boards, and also their hack and distribution of the DNC leaks

T. 400lb Russian hacker

So the Russians are basically just us except they got pad to do it.

I feel slightly cheated, but overall fine with this outcome

DNC leaks or DC leaks? There's a difference. Other than that, WikiLeaks posted an internal review of John Brennan toady, (he was graded poorly) and has Obama, Biden, Jeb Bush, George Bush, Chris Chisty, and Bruce fricking Springsteen on one email chain!

By that logic Jews developed your space program, Jews made you into a world power, Jews were responsible for everything great about Russia.

The funny thing is this is more credible than your batshit retardation of a post because by Sup Forums logic the USSR was run by jews, not Russians

The DNC leaks that came out during their actual convention. They make no mention of Podesta specifically as far as I can tell.

DCLeaks.com was apparently the russians. The DNC leaks given to wikileaks are assessed to be from the russians as well.

My point is this stuff is with high confidence leaked internally. They even have certain parts of the email headers in the chain missing!wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/8882

>By that logic Jews developed your space program
No man that was nazis. Not Jews.

So many mistakes in the report

twitter.com/Alexey__Kovalev/status/817498875074375681

Everyone knows it's bullshit.

I've seen people call ME a Russian agent on youtube and twitter. It's paranoid delusions and the DNC and their cronies trying to drum up a good news narrative to hit Trump with.

Understood. That's why the FBI said they volunteered to investigate their servers, and they said no.

Continue: twitter.com/Alexey__Kovalev/status/817495605530525696

usefull twitter in english about all this stuff

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-01-06/fbi-says-democrats-refused-access-to-hacked-e-mail-servers

the hell is wrong with your intelligence agencies?

fucking libshits eating this psyop garbage up like candy on my shillbook feed.

its driving me nuts.

they're not ours and they're not intelligent

youtube.com/watch?v=bLttcSRtj3A

OP is not a faggot

i liked how they connected guccifer 2.0 to MuhRussia by not providing any evidence

Personally I have to wonder if Seth Rich really was the hack source, he gave the Russians login information, the Russians took the data, and then someone killed him either as revenge or to tie up a loose end.

Obviously if someone had login information you wouldn't want the FBI to see you weren't really hacked.

>it's nothing
>Putin a good boy, he dindu nuffin

Yikes.

The report is laughable.

Holy fuck, just read it.

IIRC the guy's actually in custody.

i read the report.

Its so fucking laughable it acctuly scares me.

I know they are giving credit to crowdstrike for the report. But who in their right mind would vouch for this bullshit?

>nbc getting the report
>trump announces investigation
>suddenly relases report

Who will get jail time for this mesS?

>conservatives bashing the intelligence community

Sure is bizarro world.

This is his farewell address. After his appointee gave him a medal. Skip to 12:00... He turns to talk to the military families that showed up. Compare to Bush's farewell address. (his appointee gave him a medal too, Sad!)

You call this report "intelligence" ?

>American education

An RT robber hacked my mainframe plz help

They became politicized as fuck a decade or so ago, now they say whatever Obama tells em to.

Jesus Christ. Can't they just FAKE some evidence? Make up some bullshit about intercepting a russian satellite laser feed transmitting secret code to a car phone in Manhatten embedded in a facebook post? Or whatever. WMD that shit. Fuck.

I'll bet they really regret terminating Tom Clancy right about now.

They aren't. You seen CNN ratings lately?

fucking russian hackers hacked wikipedia articles that the CIA read and made them post wrong info

this is an act of war

youtube.com/watch?v=p_Js4suwJ_E

So is there any actual evidence of this? Was the russian hacker shit real?

Even if it was, it's not like they spread false information.

I heard Kremlin is secretlly run by Russians did you know that??

Literally not even one single name of any ''Russian hacker''
Those hackers must be some superhuman

What do you call it? Fake news? I thought that didn't exist...

>democrats "listen and believing" the intelligence community

>So is there any actual evidence of this? Was the russian hacker shit real?

Apparently the Russians had access to DNC servers for 12 months, then published that data through DCLeaks.com and wikileaks. That's the extent of their "hacking".

Now it's not clear if they actually hacked into the servers or they were given login information / access codes. The report doesn't say and that's likely some of the intel that was redacted.

Yep, just like nigerian princes

I'm one of them, I show you the true if u send me 100$

Or maybe the definitive evidence is classified so as to not reveal sources

i just checked the comments on major papers regarding this bullshit report.

Nyt`s article is written with a misleading title and hundreds of anti-trump comments saying this bs prooves everything and Trump shouldent be allowed the classified version.

I know i frequent red-pilled news but holy fucking shit how many people are drinking the koolaid???

Are they deleting comments or is this really the state of people?

They are going to spin this so hard we might get thrown into orbit.

>w-we have proof goy trust us

ya no

Nothing. Zero. It's incredible in and of itself.

If you told me right now that the Russians had actually inflitrated the CIA and CNN and were using them to destabalise the US from within, I'd believe that before I'd swallow this bullshit. It would make a lot more sense as well.

What the fuck is going wrong?
What the Fuck is going Wrong?!

>dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

>Moscow’s influence campaign followed a Russian messaging strategy that blends covert
intelligence operations such as cyber activity with overt efforts by Russian Government agencies, state funded media, third party intermediaries, and paid social media users or “trolls.”

If you replace the words "moscow" and "russia" with the more vague term, "they/their"...
They literally just described CTR.

>their influence campaign followed their messaging strategy that blends covert
intelligence operations such as cyber activity with overt efforts by their Government agencies, state funded media, third party intermediaries, and paid social media users or “trolls.”

Math is now about the calculation of your language; they teach math problems that involve abortion, and it's not about math. They must write an essay on on injustice....in math class. Science class is now how you can tell who the father is. You based foreign fucks must help! Must look and research it for yourself! My link was something I picked out of the youtube blue. Look it up for yourself.

where is my money? I feel used for free(((

"Evidence"

This is beginning to remind me of a lot of SJW critical theory shit, where everyone is guilty by default, and where your denial of the evidence is proof you are guilty, and you are literally subverting america by not listening and believing.

And the media is just going to megaphone this shit. Again. FML.

What?

Are you really this fucking stupid?

GO FIND RUPERT MURDOC AND FAPP HIS ASS DRY THEN SNORT HIS CUM YOU SHIT4BRAINS

i saw it, disqusting.

I read in the podesta emails about his wishes of an uninformed public.

Definatly an agenda in keeping critical thinking outside American Schools.

youtube.com/watch?v=sgtqV1_ywAM

>source: Obama's ass

I an not sure how many layers of irony I am in with my pic related.

i'b sorry ivan ;_;7 may you find peace in your gommunis blogs

don't question yourself question the obama admin I don't think they can fathom that a fucking meme won the whitehouse and destroyed a lazy fucko's "legacy"

>the defensiveness of Trump supporters

Sure, sure. Nothing's wrong. Nothing to see here. Move along.

how does the gov explain this?

>WaPo already sells it as true truth
>It's literally no evidence: the report
Muh fake news

We became a superpower with one room schoolhouse...the globalist are subverting the shit out of our education, and have been for 30+ years. Let my find a more comprehensive lecture quick.

kek, underrated

Everyone knows RT is russian propaganda what were they thinking releasing this "report", did they get a bunch of interns to throw this together?

youtube.com/watch?v=inM8WTBT1lg

>Are they deleting comments or is this really the state of people?
They are probably screening the comments before they let them through.

Did you just now realize that "the intelligence community" is made up of a bunch of normal people with an average IQ around 105, not superhuman detective sherlock holmes clones?

Honestly Sup Forums has shown superior investigative abilities from time to time.

>Sup Forums logic the USSR was run by jews, not Russians

ussr was run by jews, nothing to do with logic, just facts.

First half is how this latest threat came to pass, and how it's against our laws. 2nd half about what it is. Skip to the 2nd half if that alone interests you.

>Nyt`s article is written with a misleading title and hundreds of anti-trump comments saying this bs prooves everything and Trump shouldent be allowed the classified version.
>president elect who has already been informed of classified information should not be allowed this information
>????
>MADAME PRESIDENT
are these people retarded

Fucking hell. No NEET bux form Putin.

Breaking news, CIA finds vial containing Russian nanobots capable of hacking the entire country!

>the single norwegian trumpkin ITT

OH MUH GAWD I GNU IT, IT WUZ DUH RUSH UNZ THE HOLE TIME!!!!!!

This is what it looks like when your bluff is called.

These guys have NOTHING and this narrative is being exposed for the politice farce that it is.

are you dumb

who cares anyway holy shit lets just make the world great again

fuck. fuck. fucking christ, my sides. 2017 is looking to be another laugh-a-minute like 2016.