If the MODS COULD FUCK OFF, WHY DON'T YOU BELIEVE IN GLOBAL WARMING POL?

Other urls found in this thread:

skepticalscience.com/climate-models-intermediate.htm
climate.nasa.gov/news/2458/why-a-half-degree-temperature-rise-is-a-big-deal/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because I'm not a cuck like faggot op

Is it a religion or something? Gravity doesn't require my beliefs
Also, sage

Explain how the fuck cuckery has anything to do with believing our planet heating up dipshit

I do believe in it. It will kill us all and end our civilization most likely.

doesn't seem like we can do anything to stop it though, people are too stubborn. There will be other civilizations in the universe that get it right eventually, just not us.

Yes, our planet is too stubborn, you are right. I just don't understand how people can not believe in it.

because cairing about future generations (brown multi culti subhumans) is the epitome of cuckery. Se we might as well muck up the planet now so we can point our fucking fingers at them and prove once and for all brownies are the lesser beings.

Moron, you do realize it effects us right now and it is the white people fucking it up?

What's not to understand? Very few people have even the most minimal scientific background. Even less can see through the hoax science being put out there by special interests.

Our current trajectory is entirely logical.

stop connecting it to cuckery and cultural marxism and maybe people will listen

>he fell for the global jew

I believe in global warming but I don't give a shit because I'll be dead by the time it really starts to fuck shit up.

Global warming only benefits Canada. It is a Canadian conspiracy. Keep it up, goys. Don't try to stop it.

>Moron, you do realize it effects us right now

How, specifically?

>liberals come up with a terrible idea on how to "fix the earth"
>conservatives say "no that's a fucking terrible plan"
>liberals say "oh my god! conservatives don't want to fix the earth!
>conservatives "no, your idea is just stupid, and we don't even know exactly what is caus-"
>liberals "earth haters!"

it becomes like when the mayans would tell their people the sun wont come back out unless they make a sacrifice to the gods, all the while knowing it will come back out anyway. the liberals are weasely scum trying to manipulate the weak minded and your just eating it up.

climate change is a constant, it never stops, it always has happened, maybe we should not make massive planet altering decisions without any proof it will have a positive effect on humanity.

because its unfalsifiable.

>gets hotter so its human induced climate change
>gets colder so its human induced climate change
>too rainy? climate change
>not enough rain? climate change

there is no way to dispute it when climate change retards just accept anything that happens as evidence of climate change. its getting to the point where its basically a religion where youve replaced "god caused the rain/drought" with "humans caused the rain/drought."

its completely unscientific to have some hypothesis with no condition of falsity and its absurd to always resort to some bullshit appeal to authority fallacy whenever its questioned

>muh scientists

i have two phds and work for USGS btw so you cant question anything i say.

I do. I don't believe it's the result of people, primarily, #1 and #2 I don't believe it's going to cause a global disaster. Cue autistic screeching.

Ice sheets melting, sea levels rising, animals being cucked out of their environment, hundreds of species dying every day. Maybe not immideately, but very soon we're going to have a big problem where shit just doesn't work out anymore. You are going to see in your life time shit go sideways and it's going to be a lot more expensive to live comfortably because it's gonna be hot everywhere.

>stop connecting it to cuckery and cultural marxism and maybe people will listen
What does this even mean? Do you think global warming would suddenly be part of the RNC platform if only Al Gore lynched a nigger faggot on air?

No. Corporate interests block it, not the association with the broader liberal movement.

If we are all going to die why not cap and not cap and trade that way something will actually get done? Cap and trade is just a financial scam and companies don't actually change anything, they just buy (((carbon credits))) from shitholes without industry.

If a whole bunch of cities are going to be underwater, how come no new cities are being built inland to compensate?

If humans are the most adaptable species on the planet, why does it matter if the planet gets warmer and sea levels rise? Can't we just you know, adapt?

Why are you so adamant about something that is based on a computer model when computer models on this type of thing are always wrong?

If true youre a retard for wasting time on two phds

not really, i started the second one when i was halfway done with the first since they're complementary.

Why has no one reacted to this? For a non-science guy this seems to say: yeah the earth does warm up but thats how that shit goes, it has always changed

look up milakovitch cycles. we are at the tail end of a natural high temperature fluctuation. if anything, we should be dumping more CO2 into the atmosphere to hold off the inevitable cooling trend that will develop in the next hundred or so years.

>He does it for free

No one dosen't believe global warming and global cooling dosen't exist. The climate of the earth isn't completly static, therefor it has to exist. What we are debating isn't wheather there is a human influence on the climate, since even you having fever influences the climate a tiny tiny bit, but how big the human influence on the global climate is. What the data retrospectivly shows is small influnce of human activity and only linear correlation to increased CO2 and not a multipiler like most of the computer modells, which have given wrong predictions for the last twenty years, assume.

its a filter for leftists in conversations. Normal people don't totally flip out and get all frothy when you deny global warming. I also enjoy arguing flat earth for similar reasons.

You bring a fair argument to the table.
>If a whole bunch of cities are going to be underwater, how come no new cities are being built inland to compensate?

Because conservashits deny actual science, world leaders are saying this shit is actually happening but any approval to do anything about climate change needs to go through a congress of some sort, which happen to be filled with retards.

>Why are you so adamant about something that is based on a computer model when computer models on this type of thing are always wrong?

They actually aren't always wrong, not sure where u got that from

> humans are the most adaptable species on the planet, why does it matter if the planet gets warmer and sea levels rise? Can't we just you know, adapt?

Because it costs a lot of money over time to try and fix a problem the wrong way that won't actually go away. If we were to always "adapt" we'd be wasting money when we could use the money to find an actual solution like changing to green energy forever.

I wasn't trying to flip out, it's just that the mods deleted my thread after literally 2 minutes. Also yes flat earth threads are amusing.

Lol just cause you pussy faggots don't believe it exists does not mean that it doesn't exist. Clearly there is a lot of hysteria and bullshit but it is obvious that humans are affecting the environment even if you look at shit like the ozone layer or the acidification of the ocean. To put your hands on your ears and not listen or consider that any of the data may have some truth to it is truly moronic.

>inb4 le earths natural cycle its just going back to dino times where the earth would have be toxic for people

this

It's not that I don't believe it, I just don't care about it. At all.

Ad hominem against conservatives that want actual real data before spending cash on frivolous legislation. I have listened to many of the hearings on this shit and every single time the climate religion people get BTFO when pressed.

Climate change isn't science. Consensus isn't science either. It is based on computer models on like 100 years of data. It's just not enough input.

If there were a serious problem we would just cap and not cap and trade. We already have the EPA that polices the shit out of any industrial business in the US. Nobody is saying we shouldn't be researching green energy. Try powering a city on nothing but solar power though, it just won't work. The real way forward is nuclear but guess which side of the aisle does everything to block that? They still think we are working with 1950's technology and that is just not the case.

At any rate, I don't give a fuck about any of this. Humans don't deserve to live. I actually hope its true so that when everyone dies the only thing we did was pay indians millions of dollars in the carbon exchange to burn shit instead of doing anything productive.

Flat Earthers don't believe in gravity
Climate science deniers don't believe in global warming

If you lived in the climate that existed 10 million years ago, you'd be dead
Why do you want to return to those conditions?

>there is absolutely no evidence that humans are having any impact on climate whatsoever
this is objectively false. It is a scientific fact that greenhouse gasses stop heat from escaping Earth. Trying to deny this is like trying to deny chemistry.
Greenhouse gasses have been rapidly increasing ever since the industrial revolution, and we've already reached 400PPM of CO2, and this is also correlating nicely with the temperature increasing

>we are in one of the coldest periods in the past 65 million years
>65 million years
ok, because humans can definitely survive a few millions years ago

>glaciers are melting, ice caps are melting
this is a fact

>sea level is rising on trend
>posts a picture that has the average sea level over thousands of years, even though global warming started ~100 years ago

>only thing we have is a *hypothesis*
yeah, just like atoms existing is a hypothesis

>make terrible predictions
>posts cherry picked models out of thousands of models

>if your hypothesis constantly churns out inaccurate predictions
skepticalscience.com/climate-models-intermediate.htm

Because it's Wrong.

>muh libtards
maybe in your bubble you feel like nobody except >muh libtards believe in global warming, but in the real world, everybody knows global warming is happening
The US is the only non-shithole country that has a significant global warming denier population

Climate "scientists" operate on fear mongering. Climate science is an art not a science. There's nothing scientific about intentionally misleading people to make a living otherwise we would call con artists con scientists. Their entire profession is dependent on convincing people that the sky is falling so there couldn't be a more biased source. The fact is we will still be having this conversation about climate change 1000 years from now and 1000 years after that and the state of the planet won't be much different than it is now. And the con artists who gain funding by misleading the public will still be calling themselves scientists.

>getting science from a russian
nice try

>a post full of lies

>Climate "scientists" operate on fear mongering
false, there is real data to back all their claims

>Climate science is an art not a science
false, it is based on science and it uses the scientific method

>There's nothing scientific about intentionally misleading people to make a living otherwise we would call con artists con scientists
climate scientists aren't misleading anyone

>Their entire profession is dependent on convincing people that the sky is falling so there couldn't be a more biased source
false

>The fact is we will still be having this conversation about climate change 1000 years from now and 1000 years after that and the state of the planet won't be much different than it is now
false

>the con artists who gain funding by misleading the public will still be calling themselves scientists
false

You're going to tell me that someone who says if the global temperature rises 5 degrees we will see catastrophic mass extinctions is a scientist?

>false

Well I can't argue with that. What a great point!

I purposefully made my points as great as your points

Yes
climate.nasa.gov/news/2458/why-a-half-degree-temperature-rise-is-a-big-deal/
It happened during the middle ages too, and it led to a massive famine all across Europe, as well as all vikings across the Atlantic suddenly disappear

And it isn't just about temperature rising. Rising CO2 levels have acidified the ocean so far, that more than 50% of all plankton in the ocean have died out
Plankton, if I have to remind you, are at the bottom of every ocean food chain.

>WHY DON'T YOU BELIEVE IN GLOBAL WARMING
more complicated than that.
there are varying viewpoints on multiple aspects of the mainstream narrative
>are humans causing it? how much?
>is it the end of the world?
>positive feedback/negative feedback
>is it actually a good thing? (plants thriving in high CO2, many more deaths from cold than heat, )
>is the prescribed 'fix' (kyoto protocol, paris accord) the best course?
not so simple as "believe" or "don't believe"
so if YOU'RE DONE BEING A FAGGOT, WHY DO YOU ACCEPT THE (((DOGMA))) WITHOUT QUESTION OP?

I need a pic of her fucking that banana thing. For reasons.

Id be more inclined to believe it if I there wasn't an Eco-Tyranny agenda to tax the shit out of western nations for breathing.