I'm watching a bunch of dinosaur documentaries. They keep saying that dinosaurs evolved into birds...

I'm watching a bunch of dinosaur documentaries. They keep saying that dinosaurs evolved into birds. Do you think this is true Sup Forums, or is it some cultural marxist plan to "gayify" dinosaurs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5KXzgeq1BuA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The earth is younger than 10.000 years so there was no "dinosaurs" to begin with.
The jews made it up to destroy the faith in creationism among christians.

>he still believes that dinosaurs actually existed

my sides

Not an argument

How do you explain bats then?

Explain the platypus.

Can someone please explain to me why evolution can't be the way that God created life, and we're just finding out how He did it?

What are you retards rambling about?

Birds did not evolve form dinosaurs. Birds are literal dinosaurs.

The platypus is monotreme which is an egg laying mammals that evolved from from Synapsids aka Mammal-like reptiles, And the reason for the bill is pic related

Because of this

>gayify dinosaurs
Transforming into a bird is badass

Dinosaurs never have or ever will exist. They are just made up marketable bullshit like Santa Claus

Thank you. Very few people realize the almighty lord made every animal in its image.

Now, explain the banana.

I honestly cannot tell if this is sincere or bait.

You do realize that humans artificially evolved the banana to be sweeter, less starchy and sterile, right?

A plant that evolved fruits to help spread seeds

>la dinosaur maymay
fucking leaf

Most dinosaurs died out. The Maniraptorans are the ones that supposedly survived, and evolved into the modern birds we see today.

Why does the lesser anteater get a vest? Looking pretty fly desu

there is one example of an Ankylosaurus femur that was discovered above the K-Pg boundary and apparently had cenozoic pollen on it, which could mean that putative communities of Ankylosaurus survived the extinction.
But most paleontologists think that this femur was buried and then re-worked after the event.

Because Anteaters are the spirit animals of god

>Asteroid killed all dinosaurs
>dinosaurs evolved into birds

Yeah right....

Not a bird. Archaeopteryx was bird-like but the line died out. Birds evolved from another line of theropods, more closely related to the raptors and T-Rex.

youtu.be/5KXzgeq1BuA

Now explain the giraffe

I helped dug up a skeleton once in Alberta.
The layers of rock, the different time periods, they're all real, you can use science, tools to measure where these creatures come from.
Stop believing in a simple book, the world is far more wonderful than just your bible, koran or talmut.

Most creatures put on this earth were formed from a common ancestor and changed with each deviating adaption best suited for whatever environment, so the similarities make sense.

It's all in gods image.

Looks like a leaf in its truest form.

>Leaf
>Thinks birds are gay

Just fucking stop, once and for all.

A mammal that grew up in an environment where the tree's overtime became higher so it grew a neck long enough to reach them after generation upon generation struggled with this problem thus the species with the longest neck got to eat more, healthier leafs from the tree tops.

birds are dinosaurs that grew feathers.

mammels are dinosaurs that grew fur.

both feathers and fur keep the body warm, warm blooded animals have many advantages over cold blooded animals, so they prospered while dinosaurs went extinct.

antelope like animal that evolved to eat the leaves off of trees where there was little to no competition

Now explain the penguin??

>dinosaur
Yeah, we all were kids at some point. Now fuck off and come back when your balls drop.

there are dinosaurs with feathers that aren't birds

mammals aren't dinosaurs

dinosaurs were warm-blooded, not cold-blooded

I used to be a Dino-denier, but then I got a pet rooster.

Changed everything.

Bird that evolved to swim and much Like every other animal that evolves and survives saw no competition and breed traits that help it so it was able to survive in a specific enviroment

What documentaries did you watch?

Now explain the strawberry

squat ass tux wearing mofos

wrong, dinosaurs like birds lay eggs, we give live birth, it helps build a bigger brain cavity and prepare offspring for a more complex way of life.
You see you (the software) is always connected to the physical form (the body), so when the software becomes to complicated for the body to handle it must find a way to grow, to deal with the upgrade that needs to be installed or so to speak.
Go back hundreds of millions of years into the sea and you have cells on a molecular level, they clob together and form amoeba, then they form more complex organisms, after a while you have these shell like critters called trilobites, now these lifeforms from the earliest times in the sea (water forms a cauldron for bacteria to grow in) cannot grow bigger or more complex because their hard shell won't allow them too so they become more fluent, small fish emerged, etc.
When life dragged itself from the ocean like the trilobite the shell (dinosaurs) could only grow in size but not smarter, so life found a way to prepare living creatures for this reality by giving them bigger brains, letting them grow inside the mother, giving birth to species wich could house more complex DNA patterns which would be unable for the cold blooded hardware of dinosaurs to handle.

look at

It's literally the prehistoric version of WE WUZ KANGS

Explain why and how a successfully asexually reproducing organism would develop a male/female sexual reproduction system.

How would it just begin to develop a male/female sexual system that wouldn't work until thousands of years later?

(btw scientists today don't know the answer to this, but I'm glad you do, maybe you could get some kind of award for your research)

Alright then what about the dolphin.

>evolved
Evolution is kike's fairytale.
Satan want's you to deny The Creator!

something something bill hicks joke

while elovotion is true ofcourse, remeber thier evdence for some of these things is litteratary 2.5 15% compete sekkltons in mud found, i. e. very flimsy, it's not a very comepete picture and a lot of it is probably wrong.

Easily answered:

The Goddidit Hypothesis

Devolution in other hand is reality.
Look at the new miss Helsinki.

Gib titles post links. I like docs. Anything on Amazon prime? Not getting Netflix, plus I can't buy uranium from Netflix.

Like a beta environment in an MMO the animals are only there to test the environment, to make sure it can house avatars capable of receiving and transmitting data from a conscienceness.
When the environment was stable, boom, evolution decided it was time and whiped the slate clean resetting the hardware creating the server we all play on today.
You go to sleep, you leave your character, your avatar so you can store your data while your body / avatar / character rejuvinates, then you log back on and start another day.
But because it's so overwhelming, the sounds, the image you think of it as real, you cannot experience yourself outside your character just in the same sense a person cannot experience Eve or world of warcraft without logging on to his or her character.
Now then, why log on? Well it's not very fun for conscienceness to just float around, evolution would create all these worlds and no-one other then test subjects would be able to experience it.
Where you might go know that the data is stored in your data bank like you save up info on a computer, store it and build and archive to reflect on and share with others.
Through this you know yourself a little bit better.

>When the environment was stable, boom, evolution decided it was time and whiped the slate clean resetting the hardware

I'm having trouble with this part. Are you saying this was the dino extinction, or are you talking about something else?

At the beginning the organism was similar to a bacteria meaning it had very simple DNA, which was a string of spaghetti and floating in the cytoplasm.Eventually the Prokaryotic cells evolved into Eukaryotes and as these organisms evolved so did the number of chromosomes/the amount of DNA. At some point these Eukaryotes dominated the competition and as a result sex chromosomes were created at some point.And asexual organisms basically create clones of themselves which mean if they were was a bout of plague they would all die because they are all identical while Eukaryotes would not be as affected because Genetic variety due to Meiosis and Crossing over would mean that very individual is different with different immune systems.

In detail it goes something like this
>When a species is surrounded by to many big enough predators i.e. the shrew (our descendant) by the dinosaurs it has no hope of growing, the bigger more advanced predators will always keep it down as they only grow in size, not smarts (test subjects solely to measure the health of the environment)
>When a species doesn't have a natural predator the same happens, they also don't grow, doesn't matter if they're mammels or reptiles, they would have no reason to, think of the dodo, flightless, fat and dumb. Got extinct the moment man showed up and simply plucked his ass from the ground (an outside secular force in nature like the meteor ending one species within a very small time space).
Unlike the Dodo we ofcourse won't go extinct like that since we can change the way we live.

Wait are you guys fucking serious right now? You dont believe in fucking dinosaurs? Im out if this is true. Dont give me no fucking jews did it either, Paleontology is redpilled as fuck.

When they say "THEY evolved into birds" they actually mean 1 species did, not that they all did collectively.

avian dinosaur theory is just memes. Most of what they tell us about dinosaurs is actually.

If this is true then you could be a famous scientist winning awards.

It's not though, because scientists still don't know the answer to this, and they still debate and come up with hypothesis' for it.

Now explain the cat how come there are lots of different types?

They're what's known as subspecies or breed. They're breeds of dogs, cat, and humans.

The bird looks gay as fuck with that limp wrist.

>Live in a hot environment
>Darker skintone, more complexion present to reflect heat waves
>Live in a colder environment
>Less skintone present

You are a product of your surroundings user

>"gayify" dinosaurs
Now I've heard everything

If flying animals evolved, then doesn't evolution have knowledge of aerodynamics?

Cats were breed as fashion statements essentially since they don't really do much mostly as states

Also cats and dogs have been subjegated to human evolution, we dictated how they'd breed for thousands of years, we had cats to protect silk from vermin and dogs to protect herds, etc from predators.
We influences their offspring, their biology as a whole creating, mixing different breeds to suit our needs, not the other way around.
To the current modern day cats and dogs we are their gods as it were.
Thankfully most are just our compansions and not slaves or subjects to simply our will

DNA analysis plays a pretty big role too.