Hey guys. I'm a Trump supporter, but... I've been getting worried. What if Trump is really a shill...

Hey guys. I'm a Trump supporter, but... I've been getting worried. What if Trump is really a shill? I feel like he's just part of the establishment.

All you people do is post memes about jews (which I know is satire at this point) but I mean c'mon. Goldman Sachs? Exxon Mobil? He's owned by the Koch Brothers.

This is bad. We should've gotten behind Bernie or, dare I say it, Hillary during the primaries. She might've been boring and corrupt, but at least she had a plan to deal with the environment and tax the rich.

Yep. Congratulations, you've been tricked by a New York fat cat. Enjoy watching him and his billionaire buddies line his pockets with taxpayers' money!

Klumpfdumpywumpykins BTFO'd

bump. anyone else starting to turn against trumpf?

He's not even is office yet. ffs be patient and stop being such a emotional faggot.

>writes like a typical leftist
Don't trust what this poster writes.

Oh dear, a rich CEO is hiring other rich guys to public office instead of Liberal Arts degree women with weird colored hair! Whatever shall we do?

Hitlary?! Are you f'in nuts? NEVER.

Trump'll rock, just watch. No doubt he'll enrage us now and then but this cleansing must take place or we'll dissolve into an NWO hell.

sage

Only thing I dont like is him sucking neteyahus dick everywhere.

But when he spits the D out long enough to talk about something else it is usually good.

>MUH COCK BROTHERS

how to spot the braindead leftie

If the worst trump does is be a typical scum fuck politician at least the election was fun. I don't think he will be though.

>Hey guys. I'm a Trump supporter, but... I've been getting worried.

Where are you people coming from? Seriously, if you actually knew the reason we all jumped on the Trump train you wouldn't be fucking WORRIED. Shits moronic. Here is a hit no matter what trump does the next 8yrs he's only stalling the inevitable by 10-20yrs maybe a bit more.

The Koch brothers hate Trump, you moron.
All of the (((establishment))) powers hate Trump. That should be your first sign that he's doing something right.

Hillary is shit, imo Cruz or Paul were the best choices. But america picked a jewish puppet whose policies swing towards what is popular(just like shitlery), trump is still better than shitlery or sanders imo

He simply made a choice. A choice that should have been made decades ago. It's become obvious that the muzzies are going to keep exploding us until either us or them are gone, so we might as well align with their enemies, which is what he's done.

Trump is a Koch Puppet. He is controlled by them like a fucking bitch. Sheesh.

>I'm a Trump supporter, but...

Sage.

this

daily reminder that the shills are still here

sage

Trump himself isn't the Answer, but he's defeated the enemy and opened the window. He'll be fairly pragmatic, and kept in line by Congress and the Supreme Court. Think of it is an inch forward, one whole foot to go.

>thinking either Trump or Clinton were good choices

Full retard.

I am a trump supporter.. but who doesn't love the emperor?.

The Koch's near broke themselves fighting Trump. Don't be a dip.

Clinton was a fantastic choice. Experienced, knowledgeable, and overall kind

Why the fuck are CTR shills still here?

Sage
Sage
Sage

He will stop illegal immigration and enact policies that encourage businesses to set up shop here and hire American workers. I haven't seen anything indicating otherwise. As long as he does those two things, he's better than anyone we've had in a looooong time. The rest of the shit he was promising was just gravy and a pipe dream, but the most important things he's getting done.

>Trump supporter
>but I'm getting worried
Fuck off you concern troll. I bet you're also worried about Brianna Wu running for congress.

Go back to bed Hillary. The pills will kick in soon.

Exactly. It's a gradual culture reformation. After 8 years the country will be ready for Mike "The Fruit Juicer" Pence to move the needle even further. And then, after another 8 years, it will finally be time for THE PRIESTHOOD RISING!

Yeah she's been nothing but kindness, ask that church fulla folks down in Texas. She saved 'em from being cold! And that Foster fellow, and...

Also globalist neoliberal scum which is exactly what America needs 4 more years of

Dahnald, hand over the delegates or my minions and I'll show you how deep the rabbit hole goes!

I worry about the counterculture coming up. The LGBT community was just beginning to get rights, our economy is stronger then it has ever been, EVER, thanks to our amazing president. The U4 will still slowly drop though, as 10,000 boomers retire a day. The won't get that narrative at all. They are imposing on our rights to the first amendment as we speak, writing up bills to crush net neutrality, and the people of Sup Forums are too ignorant to see what is happening. I wish we could have gone for no wars, but the people voted for conflict. We go to war now. I only hope my gender studies degree will be put to good use during the holocaust in America.

haha, funny meme!

>I worry about the counterculture coming up. The LGBT community was just beginning to get rights, our economy is stronger then it has ever been, EVER, thanks to our amazing president. The U4 will still slowly drop though, as 10,000 boomers retire a day. The won't get that narrative at all. They are imposing on our rights to the first amendment as we speak, writing up bills to crush net neutrality, and the people of Sup Forums are too ignorant to see what is happening. I wish we could have gone for no wars, but the people voted for conflict. We go to war now. I only hope my gender studies degree will be put to good use during the holocaust in America.
amen

>you guys
>concern troll
>I am one of you, that's why I am using a year-old CTR template
WTF I am now a guided projectile