right now would be convenient

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fall_of_Saigon
snopes.com/photos/politics/mexicoflag.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No es bueno

yes si es bueno bumpitty bump bump to get the idea going

I'd be down.

Sure we'd feel an incredible amount of pressure as we actually attempted to unfuck your country's shit, but I'm always willing to take a pro-blob stance.

Crusader Kings 2 taught me that.

Plot twist: Texas to secede and become Republic, ends up pulling an 1836 and annexes all of Mexico

Say we annexed Mexico. How would we go about improving Mexico's infrastructure and making Mexico a more powerful part of the country?

Gas the cartels for a start

Enslave brown people

>they don't have any money for the wall and want to sell their body/territory
Mexico is cucked by donald trump

Not gonna happen, Pedro.
I would be in favor of letting our marines go down there and clear out the cartels though, but I don't think your government would go along with that.

Nigger, the religious difference would cause massive unrest, and due to your civilizational penalties, you are not allowed to have both priests or build churches.

Its a suicide to annex it. Instead invade britbongistan. bring back the anglo-saxon values of armed populace

The wall is non negotiable paco, if we annexed you we'd need it more than ever

By kicking all the mexicans out, of course.

No way jose

America couldn't even properly conquer Iraq, a country with 1/5 the area and 1/4 the population and way less guns than Mexico

Why can't Americans actually win any wars? Kek, such weak doughy faggots

A North American empire would be pretty cool desu

Annex Canada and Central America too

We will just deport you farther south paco it wont get you US citizenship

would also be a p sweet time if ya'll could fix yourselves??

the wall would then only neeed to be built on the guatemalan border it would be better and shorter bump

>why can't America win any wars

By losing they are winning, though. Right Trudeau?

No, what the fuck guys. Why would we want more cucks and beaners?

>shit clay
>shit "people"
>shit weather
Literally why?

>empire is falling apart
>lets get more land and useless mouths to feed

Sell us baja ca.

Nobody wants you.

the fuck nigga that's the whole point, maybe make us residents for a few decades and don't allw su to move past the southern states it would make evryhting much better bump

sour grapes

>Lost Korea
>Lost Vietnam
>Lost Iraq
>Lost Afghanistan
>Lost Iraq A SECOND TIME

no wya jose we give up we've tried for 200 years and shit still didn't work bump

Why would they do that, in my opinion the cartels are basically controlled by CIA and therefore USA and they make good money for their secret operations and all the crime that happens is someone else's problem

the mistake of modern warfare is an unwillingness to massacre the populace. the US tried to occupy Iraq without harming the civilians, which lead to an occupation that was both long and expensive.

I'm not saying that we should have massacred the civilians, but that is the price you need to be willing to pay if you want to conquer a country. Look at Assad, he is still in power after murdering tens of thousands of his own people.

So you agree with me that America loses every war, then?

>but le trudeau
not an argument

>implying we want you

30 million of you in the country illegally is bad enough

>Central America
That crime ridden shithole?

>mudskin mexican sees that there will soon be no way into USA
>uuuuh yeah annex plx!

There's a reason why Manifest Destiny was halted.

Too many natives.

yes but now it would be legal

Sure. But what's in it for us? Welfare recipients? How about we take the land and you fuck off to Central America?

Noice

Don't you already have a wall down there?

You already have a wall there.

Common who's up for a little manifest destiny bump

so they can pay even more in welfare/social gibs to you?

>implying canooks wont go prep the nearest german shepherd to fuck their wife

Of course not. They're on the pay.

How about we give you Puerto Rico?

:^)

Are you fucking dumb? Iraq 1 was literally the biggest land slide victory of any major war in the history of humanity. The actual war part of the second Iraq invasion was over almost as fast, Sadam was deposed without much resistance. US forces remained to try to establish a legitimate republic government there with indigenous military defense, at which they were largely unsuccessful because arabs can't into war, and to try out all their toys on finding and killing terrorists.

Also korea was a tie, vietnam was a win (paris peace accords), Afghanistan wasn't even pretending to be a war.

I'm not saying that but rulership and miltary assistence would be the minimum

>lost Iraq the first time
Wow really made me think

We don't want you

primer respuesta mejor respuesta

no, por favor.

so you want to be conquered?

the fuck do we want puerto rico it's collaps...oh well maybe

yes exactly

The failure of Iraq was trying to set up a real democratic government there rather than just replace Sadam with another, more agreeable dictator and leaving all the middlemen in place. If we had done that, peace would have been restored by 2004. Trying to give sand niggers a republic is trying to fit a square block in a round hole.

Better than our current situation...

you guys missed your chance with France.
We could have recreate the roman empire on the new continent.

kek is in this thread he must want this to happen

the only way the US could viably do shit that hardcore is if you got rid of women/minority votes.

>vietnam was a win (paris peace accords)
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS BURGER SELF DELUSION

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fall_of_Saigon

what say you how's about we try again

Because you'll have more Mexican short stops in the MLB.

It's a good deal!

Please save us.

C a k e

We don't want Mexico for the same reason South Korea doesn't want North Korea.

Your nation has spent so many decades fucking itself up that you are no longer worth the time, effort, money, or blood to rehabilitate you.

South vietnam lost the war. The US forced north vietnam to sign a peace treaty and then we went home. That the Norks were faggots and broke the treaty doesn't mean they didn't sign it.

>conquer to Panama canal
>militarize south side of canal
>deport everyone darker than Melania
>North America made great again
>almost
>day of the rake next

Same. Also, please do.

Yes, Independence has been a failure.

>The US forced north vietnam to sign a peace treaty and then we went home
>lose 60,000 troops for no real reason
>h-heh we actually won by retreating guys
who the fuck do you think you're fooling lmao

This isnt just Iraq, its a problem with essentially all post-WW2 warfare. Military experts develop all sorts of precision weapons because they're too spooked to kill civies. You start blowing up entire cities, I can guarantee surender will be complete and swift. You dont need a dictator to manage rubble.

Back in the good old days, you would pillage towns until the streets flowed red with blood.

Mexico will become a surveillance state once google/ elitists propose a "bail out" out of good nature.

What would the conquerors get out of it?

We fucking hate each other. Mesoamerican and spaniard blood resulted a fucking failure. What to do?

Guess some oil and cheap work force

BIG BEANER COCK not enough for you chink.

snopes.com/photos/politics/mexicoflag.asp

SEND
THEM
BACK!!!!!!!

taxes, obviously

Turns out when you fight with rules and those rules say don't attack civilians, it becomes hard to fight insurgents that don't wear uniforms and hide among civilians. We destroyed the Iraqi military in like a week.

have fun with that. meanwhile Texas Colony will long be established while the earthnoids get colony dropped. get fucked nerds

When you are defending yourself against an invasion you have already lost.

latina are the best women.

>lost korea
There is still a South Korea, isn't there?
>lost vietnam
South Vietnam lost the war, not the United States.
>lost iraq
Kuwait still exists, doesn't it?
>lost afghanistan
The war is still going
>lost iraq a second time
They were winning until Obongo decided to pull out.

we have enough beaners with texas and california, don't need anymore

besides, you'll just vote democrat and screw up the electoral college

Mexico is poor degenerate trash. Why would we want trash and more dumb mexicans who will vote democrat for more social programs which destroyed mexico in the first place?

We're much more annexable.

i'd be nervous but the Federal Gibbmedats Fund is about to dry up in about two weeks

whaaat, who would produce and deliver America's drugs then. Can't do that shit in American soil.

We don't want your shitty land pedro

tax what, the drugs?

We don't even want your people, why should we have your land, too?

nice try leaf, if you conquer your enemies they win

>a pro-blob stance.

Get a noice glorious blob going throughout the North American continent, and /BLEACH/ it with our glorious Northern ubermenschen.

save yourself bud

Honestly, we should have annexed you back during the Mexican American War. Just kept rolling south. Land owners in Mexico would have pitched a fit of course but I think most wouldn't have given two shits. Just "Hey, Pedro, you're an American now".

ya this, some lone fag almost took out the PM and his cabinet a while ago

There'd need to be an immediate implementation of a positive eugenics program to limit and eventually fully subsume the Mestizo infestation.

Damn fucking Aztecs.

I'd rather have Mexicans than communists desu. You guys are just lebensraum after we liquidate your population.